Sponsored

Bad AM customer service

AfricanSnowOwl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Typically I order my stuff through LMR because I live in southwest TX and the parts show up the next day. I figured I'd give American Muscle a chance on a part since they were offering it for ever so slightly cheaper, and I wasn't in a rush. Selected 3-5 day shipping, and to my surprise, the part actually shipped out on a Sunday. Said it would be delivered 2 days later. On the day of the scheduled delivery I re-check the tracking after it wasn't delivered. It now says it'll be delivered 4 days later. So I call up AM to let them know my part is now well outside of the delivery time they said it would be. Their response was basically, FedEx must've messed it up, so not our problem. They said that management will have a talk with FedEx... How does that help me?
Regardless of the fact that FedEx jacked the delivery up somehow, the responsibility still falls onAmerican Muscle to take care of the customer. They were unwilling to do anything at all. All I wanted was a discount code for a future purchase. Anyways, I told them to send me a return label and refund so I can send the part back and reorder the exact same part from LMR.
Sponsored