OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
We are all people and splitting everyone up by color and putting them on different sides based on that color is just wrong. Please consider not doing it anymore.
Withering riposte.

Bravo.

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
You blokes just gonna swordfight with your zippers down, or do you actually have something to say?

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
You blokes just gonna swordfight with your zippers down, or do you actually have something to say?
Yup, just about the maturity level I expected. Keep putting nails in your own coffin.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimmy G

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Speaking of stopping by....I wonder if Kyle Shanahan has been to Kaepernick's place to have a chat about this QB issue he has at the moment?

:)

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
hope not. we all saw kaep play. he can run and he has an arm but hes not accurate nor does he have touch passes, teams figured him out and wasnt effective, couple that with off field distractions the 49ers dont need any more help in that department. hard pass. maybe if he attempted another position but idk if he can jump or catch. pryor started off as qb then shit the bed and now i believe is a starting receiver or was i thought. hed have a better shot doing that then trying to gb in todays league

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
There's just some people not worth debating with, OP has clearly demonstrated he is one of them.

Sponsored

bucray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2000 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
As a veteran, what offends me is a draft dodging rich boy prez telling me how to be patriotic!!!!

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
As a veteran, what offends me is a draft dodging rich boy prez telling me how to be patriotic!!!!
First, thank you for your service.

Second, that is going to happen unless a requirement to serve is going to become a requirement to become President.

I assume the last several Presidents also offended you?

bucray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2000 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
First, thank you for your service.

Second, that is going to happen unless a requirement to serve is going to become a requirement to become President.

I assume the last several Presidents also offended you?
Obama-no draft
Jr. Bush-supposed reserve
Clinton-didn't push patriotism
remember, patriotism is a scoundrels last resort!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
patriotism is a scoundrels last resort!
Can you explain this? Generally in my experience patriots are good, salt of the earth kinds of people. Being patriotic means you care about your country and you do things to improve/support your country. Which part of that don't you like?

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Can you explain this? Generally in my experience patriots are good, salt of the earth kinds of people. Being patriotic means you care about your country and you do things to improve/support your country. Which part of that don't you like?
I know you didn't ask me, so feel free to disregard....the way I interpreted what bucray said is loudly proclaiming "I am a patriot" is often the last desperate stand of someone who isn't or who has nothing else to fall back on. A parallel would be Nixon's infamous "I am not a crook" declaration. History proved otherwise. Sorta like the line "the lady doth protest too much" (Shakespeare). The concept has been around for a while.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.