Sponsored

Juggernaut outed

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
LOL. I didn't even read that screed.

You've been a dama queen all over the web since this started. Not a good look, Terry.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
LOL. I didn't even read that screed.

You've been a dama queen all over the web since this started. Not a good look, Terry.
thats far from the truth, their mouth piece flores when on a one hour rant spewing lies.

I posted everything that transpired with lund over my car, and the treatment of customers.

Hadn't posted about it since.... until last week when lund took shots again, hilariously, over another issue that they couldn't figure out...

When shitty people, spew lies, and try to defame people, especially myself, I am always going to say my piece. I have the phone calls, i have the texts, i have the FB messages, all of it.... I don't say anything that isn't 100% fact.... and have the proof to back it up.

Was lund not able to figure out my issue after 10 months? Yes, Fact
Did matt figure out the issue in 1.5 weeks? Yes, Fact

Did lund go online last week taking shots over our 3500 rpm limiter issue? Yes, Fact
Did lund have to have ford Racing sent them the info to fix the same issue? Yes, Fact
Was Lunds post an attempt to make people think they could do something and figured it out themselves when in reality Ford Racing gave them the info? Yes, Fact
Did Matt figure this new issue with the control pack on his own in about 1.5 weeks? Yes, Fact

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
thats far from the truth, their mouth piece flores when on a one hour rant spewing lies.

I posted everything that transpired with lund over my car, and the treatment of customers.

Hadn't posted about it since.... until last week when lund took shots again, hilariously, over another issue that they couldn't figure out...

When shitty people, spew lies, and try to defame people, especially myself, I am always going to say my piece. I have the phone calls, i have the texts, i have the FB messages, all of it.... I don't say anything that isn't 100% fact.... and have the proof to back it up.
You're wasting your time Terry. These threads are as bad as politics where most people have made up their minds and there's no amount of facts that will change it.

You see these debates across nearly every mustang forum/group. Someone says they have a problem with Lund and then the Lund nutsuckers come in droves to attack the person and defend Lund. They're about as bad as the Amsoil nutswinger club.

junits15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
This whole tuner shit/drama is comical.

Every single tuner out there rips off someone else. Every one of them has pirated Ford's baseline tunes and simply modified the parts that they felt updated/improved it to their needs.

There is no copyright or intellectual property rights for hacked/pirated tunes (which are largely against the law anyway).

If the debate is "who's actually making the better improvements and who's stealing someone else's work" it's still dubious.

If you send me a recipe for ribs, and I like most of your version, but I want to add or remove or change the quantities of the ingredients, it now becomes MY recipe.

And again, ALL OF THEM have stolen Ford's work.

100% correct.
The ribs metaphor is good, I was going to point out how the only way KFC can keep the 11 herbs and spices their own is by literally preventing anyone from seeing what it is. Same with the Coca-Cola recipe, same with mac sauce, same with anything like that.

The reason tuners never lawyer up is because they don't actually have any footing to stand on, they don't really own their tunes. Its akin to paying someone to fix your exhaust and them claiming that they own the design of your exhaust. Or a gardener claiming they own your yard because they moved some trees around. Its easy for this to get muddy, because there's a tune file involved, but they own the work they did to the Ford file, Ford owns the file always.

Whole thing is hilarious, this is why they always resort to childish online fights.

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
You're wasting your time Terry. These threads are as bad as politics where most people have made up their minds and there's no amount of facts that will change it.

You see these debates across nearly every mustang forum/group. Someone says they have a problem with Lund and then the Lund nutsuckers come in droves to attack the person and defend Lund. They're about as bad as the Amsoil nutswinger club.
I know, even when presented with cold hard facts and screen shots.

Sponsored

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A

Well, that is my perspective as an outsider.

I can't even begin to articulate how unprofessional it is to comment like you are about a competitor, but what do I know, I'm just a peasant who buys things for his car. I do operate a business as well, and I have NEVER trashed a competitor(and there have been many opportunities to do so).

Flores is in the same boat... unprofessional. You're both working in the industry and are going to have your own personal biases, so frankly I don't know that anything either of you say is the actual truth.

If there's IP theft it should be dealt with via litigation, not a bunch of women yelling at each other via the internet. Take care of these things behind closed doors, I can speak for most of us when I say the consumer doesn't really give a shit. They just want their car tuned and tuned well. Drama is amusing for about 5 minutes, then it just gets old.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

I can't even begin to articulate how unprofessional it is to comment like you are about a competitor, but what do I know, I'm just a peasant who buys things for his car. I do operate a business as well, and I have NEVER trashed a competitor(and there have been many opportunities to do so).

Flores is in the same boat... unprofessional. You're both working in the industry and are going to have your own personal biases, so frankly I don't know that anything either of you say is the actual truth.

If there's IP theft it should be dealt with via litigation, not a bunch of women yelling at each other via the internet. Take care of these things behind closed doors, I can speak for most of us when I say the consumer doesn't really give a shit. They just want their car tuned and tuned well. Drama is amusing for about 5 minutes, then it just gets old.
trash a competitor?

you do realize I was lund's largest dealer when i dropped them? i was sending them on average 10-15 thousand dollars a month in tuning?

No different than last month dropping "Killer Chiller", they haven't been rseponding to emails, shipping orders, and have gone completely dark. So we moved all our customers to FI Interchillers, they make a comparable even more superior in reality, they answer phone calls, emails and they ship orders in 1-2 days.

As a business owner, i cannot support companies that don't deliver to the end user. That would be irresponsible on my end

I dropped them due to their treatment of me, and the customers.

I run a business, and if one of my vendors is going to treat me, their largest dealer the way they did, and talk about me, while i'm sending them 10-15 thousand dollars a month, imagine how they are treating the little guy?

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350

There will be no IP "litigation" because as I pointed out, virtually ALL of them are breaking EPA laws from the get and hacking/pirating/modifying work that someone else has done on multiple levels.

There are no patents involved or copyrights on any of this stuff and the only people who would have a legit standing is Ford Motor Company.

It's kinda part and parcel to what some of Terry's point is. When you get to the point where you've convinced yourself that you're the only person (or shop) who can tune and everyone else is just a bunch of idiots, then you should probably step back and re-evaluate your ego. It's not rocket surgery. Part of that ego problem is also why they have a growing number of frustrated customers who are sick of being told it's a mechanical problem (when it's not).

But the issue at hand is whether there's some sorta honor amongst thieves.

It's a bit hypocritical to take something someone else built, slap your updates to it and then cry stealing when someone else takes what you did and makes it better or modifies it to their purposes.

It's a stupid debate. There are no protections for tunes.

Alex referenced in a video where they had employees who were selling Lund tunes/files to customers on the side and not registering them with Lund. I think THAT is out of bounds and stealing from a company. But one company using parts or files that another company has created isn't some sorta controversy. Are we going to accuse Lethal Performance of "stealing" Fore Innovations fuel system/design? No. It's just a combination of parts and pieces and anyone can package a fuel system and sell it under their own brand.

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
I run a business, and if one of my vendors is going to treat me, their largest dealer the way they did, and talk about me, while i'm sending them 10-15 thousand dollars a month, imagine how they are treating the little guy?
I can attest to that. I've received good service from them. A sample of 1, but a sample nonetheless.

I bought a blower system from you, and it was a good experience.

I would still buy from either of you based on the above, but you still all look like whiny women with an ax to grind.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I can attest to that. I've received good service from them. A sample of 1, but a sample nonetheless.

I bought a blower system from you, and it was a good experience.

I would still buy from either of you based on the above, but you still all look like whiny women with an ax to grind.
I said my piece, and I try to stay out of the drama, until the drama gets brought to my door, i've never been one to retreat. Especially when they are intentionally taking digs, and doing it "falsely"

As always, appreciate the business as well!

Last edited:

Bullit69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I will say Juggernaut is a top notch company as is Terry a stand up guy based on my personal experiences.

I’m not one to cock ride, if I had a shitty experience with any I’d be the first to put em on blast. Why, because I paid for a product or service and do not believe nor would want someone else to go thru the shitty experience.
Im a very picky person and expect solid customer service/ support. I don’t expect for you to kiss my ass, but I do expect professional support.

So theres that. Juggernaut and Terry are some solid folks !

I’m addition, Matt had the balls to admit it himself that he just modified a tune for his customers convince. It somehow got twisted up that he stole a tune…. In addition, I don’t like to get caught up in this female like badgering. But was compelled to speak up for these guys, because they’ve been nothing but great!!

yall like an engine blew up or something. Really this thread dragged on longer that it should have. Take some Midols and have a nice day!

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
LOL and some clown shoe wearing jack wagon had the nerve to call me out about my opinion of Flores. Don’t take it from me, take it from the horse’s mouth. Thanks Terry for dropping some truth bombs on the Lund nut swingers.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
All of this discussion and I'm still unclear as to which motor oil is best to run in my boosted setup.
we prefer 5/50 on boosted setups
Sponsored