Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP DIB
Isn't there a thread in the eb section? This is the 5.0 section lol
Ahhhhhhh no wonder! Didn't realize I was in the 5.0 section. I'll slowly
turn around, not make eye contact and make my way towards the door.
Lol :p
Very few posts in ecoboost section on the pedal max.

Sponsored

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Ahhhhhhh no wonder! Didn't realize I was in the 5.0 section. I'll slowly
turn around, not make eye contact and make my way towards the door.
Lol :p
Very few posts in ecoboost section on the pedal max.
:cheers: Buy it. I did a review last year, and the PM is legit. Yes, my car is tuned. E85 FTW

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
I just did a Lund tune on my GT a couple weeks back and couldn't really tell much difference in throttle response unless you quickly step into it, then the tires broke loose much harder than before. Sounds like JMS is in my future.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
When I'm rolling at low speed (around 10mph) in 1st gear and I go WOT throttle, I get no wheelspin at all. How the heck can this be? Well, It doesn't seem like I do--is it because of the torsen?

Tires are Conti DWS06's. Is it because of the throttle lag?

Anyone else experience this?

I'm thinking the Pedalmax will help.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
When I'm rolling at low speed (around 10mph) in 1st gear and I go WOT throttle, I get no wheelspin at all. How the heck can this be? Well, It doesn't seem like I do--is it because of the torsen?

Pedal max will not fix this. All it will do is get you to 100% throttle like milliseconds faster. If you're rolling at 10mph in 1st with 3.73's and you stomp the throttle to the floor, you should be spinning tires. I can't imagine the DWS's being that good in that situation. But if the tires are nice and warm and the pavement is hot maybe so...I have had DWS's before but not the 06's and they were not the type of tire that would provide that great of traction IMHO. They're still an all season after all. What the pedal max will do is get you to a higher throttle % with less pedal actuation so you may spin tires in a part throttle situation more then before. But it should not effect your current scenario. I have a Sprint Booster and with my car on Normal mode and Booster on Medium I can barely accelerate in second out of a toll booth without breaking tires. But I have the shitty stock PP Pirellis and its still 40-50* temps here though which has a lot to do with it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

M3Convert

American Muscle Noob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
Do you still have full traction control on? The ECU will just cut the throttle if you boot it. If you have Conti DSWs, the engine will sense them 'giving' long before they slip, and cut power.

Remember, with an electric throttle you are filing a request with the engine computer that you'd like to increase the engine speed. The ECU will consider your request and act accordingly.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
For anyone with the Premium Pkg, this mod is still useful. I rarely go to Sport mode now, but when I do... Wow!

In fact, I've been keeping my dial at 50% for the last few weeks. (also in Normal mode)

momogt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang gt
even though my car is a 2012 gt automatic with 3.55 gears from a 10mph roll and I stomp it with the pedal max set at 50% it will light the tires up and get crazy side ways I love the pedal max along with my vmp tune

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Maybe the tires are spinning and I don't know it. AdvanceTrac is off.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
even though my car is a 2012 gt automatic with 3.55 gears from a 10mph roll and I stomp it with the pedal max set at 50% it will light the tires up and get crazy side ways I love the pedal max along with my vmp tune
And you that WOT with PedalMax is any different that WOT without it ? Or what ?

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP

Something doesn't seem right! Even on first gear?
My tires are stock and i do have pedal max but even the pedal max is turned off if i m on second gear around 10 mph and go WOT the rear end gets loose! This is also in normal mode! First gear at wot is zero traction for me. I have intake and catback but no tune.

The pedalmax might help with the lag though! I ve never experienced this lag so far.
Sponsored