Sponsored

January 2018 Sales

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I have my neighbor my PP 19" wheels with 255/40 tires on them. He was able to easily fit two of them in his 2017 GT with rear seats down. I'm pretty sure you can't do that with a Camaro.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I have my neighbor my PP 19" wheels with 255/40 tires on them. He was able to easily fit two of them in his 2017 GT with rear seats down. I'm pretty sure you can't do that with a Camaro.
I fit four wheels+tires in my car without using the trunk, 3 in the back seat and 1 on the passenger seat. Plenty of space in there!

I've also fit 3 people (they're choice to ride in my car, not my idea) in the back seat for a total of 5 people in the car.

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Can the trunk even fit one wheel? I mean, forget about the tire right now, just the wheel please. :rant::rant::rant:

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
If GM redoes the Camaro and you can't put your arm on the sill and you can't see out of it, the Mustang will continue to kick its butt, LOL.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Am I the only person in the world who wants to trade my mustang in for a camaro???:lol::lol::lol:

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I fit four wheels+tires in my car without using the trunk, 3 in the back seat and 1 on the passenger seat. Plenty of space in there!

I've also fit 3 people (they're choice to ride in my car, not my idea) in the back seat for a total of 5 people in the car.
I bow at your packing skills (both objects and people). :hail: At least hist brother and I had good exercise rolling the other two wheels access the neighborhood.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
People don’t want to drive a fast car they cant see out of.. this is the death of The Camaro!

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
People don’t want to drive a fast car they cant see out of.. this is the death of The Camaro!
Lets hope so its time for the great pretender to die again

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Am I the only person in the world who wants to trade my mustang in for a camaro???:lol::lol::lol:
Probably not nothing wrong with the Camaro it is a really good car. It is the community and trolls that create a negative atmosphere towards it. Like the ones crying on here that they can’t DD the GT with FI because it’s a gutless car. You have to be a really bad driver to need huge amounts of power to DD a car. The crazy thing is most of the cars on the road you see everyday have even less power than the Mustang but yet they still able to manage to drive around everyday.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
“Biggest factor now is time of year. With the cold temps and snowfall. People aren't looking for a Camaro. The price point is a little to much if your paying close to msrp plus the refresh is just around the corner.”

That doesn’t make any sense at all. All three would suffer from the same thing in relation to the weather. Also Camaros should have no trouble selling at MSRP.

The failed car also continued to sell well even with the refresh around the corner. Yet the trolls won’t respond to this as there is no way to refute the facts.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
“Biggest factor now is time of year. With the cold temps and snowfall. People aren't looking for a Camaro. The price point is a little to much if your paying close to msrp plus the refresh is just around the corner.”

That doesn’t make any sense at all. All three would suffer from the same thing in relation to the weather. Also Camaros should have no trouble selling at MSRP.

The failed car also continued to sell well even with the refresh around the corner. Yet the trolls won’t respond to this as there is no way to refute the facts.

The truth hurts and always must be ignored when it doesn't help your cause.
Sponsored