Sponsored

January 2016 Mustang Sales

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
I think end of summer will really be the telling factor. Plenty of time for production, nice weather and people to see them.

I see about 5 to 1 ratio for 6GM to 6GC here in the motor city, about 1/3 of that is still M Plates. There was a huge spike in 6GM when Ford offered 0% for 72 months...
Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Around my area of Southern Oregon...we're starting to see more 6GM's on the road. Not many GT's, mostly EB's and V6's. I know they're selling because Crater Lake Ford is rolling through its stock fairly quickly, but they just get purchased and seemingly vanish.

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
I think end of summer will really be the telling factor. Plenty of time for production, nice weather and people to see them.

I see about 5 to 1 ratio for 6GM to 6GC here in the motor city, about 1/3 of that is still M Plates. There was a huge spike in 6GM when Ford offered 0% for 72 months...
When did Ford offer 0% for 72 months on Mustang? I've only seen 3.9% for 72 offered during Labor Day sale which is when I got mine.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
When did Ford offer 0% for 72 months on Mustang? I've only seen 3.9% for 72 offered during Labor Day sale which is when I got mine.
I believe it was right around the time the 2016 were coming out. There was a thread on it here somewhere.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
it was after Labor Day. I know 5-6 people that got their GT's @0% for 72 months. Great deal for sure.

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I am really surprised the Challenger sales were so strong, but maybe all the nice appearance packages are getting peoples attention now.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I am really surprised the Challenger sales were so strong, but maybe all the nice appearance packages are getting peoples attention now.
The Challenger is the most daily-driver friendly of all 3..it has the draw of being able to be sporty and practical.

The biggest hit has been the Scat Pack Challengers...they can't keep them on the lot.

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
That sale was going on in August 2015 when I bought my (now totaled) '15 car. There was also a $500 rebate going on...if I'd just waited a couple of weeks, the rebate became $1000 for a couple of weeks, too! :frusty: It was an end of model year event to clear the lots for the incoming '16s...

They're offering 0% for 72 months again, but this time not on the mustang, only on the Fusion, Focus, and F-150 (IIRC)... :crazy:

MustangDominance

Professional Fast guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Mustang
That sale was going on in August 2015 when I bought my (now totaled) '15 car. There was also a $500 rebate going on...if I'd just waited a couple of weeks, the rebate became $1000 for a couple of weeks, too! :frusty: It was an end of model year event to clear the lots for the incoming '16s...

They're offering 0% for 72 months again, but this time not on the mustang, only on the Fusion, Focus, and F-150 (IIRC)... :crazy:
Unless you have 850 credit, I don't think you'll be getting 0% APR anytime soon.

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt

So far, except for a few M plates that were at the Lingenfelter Open House back in October, I have yet to see a 6G Camaro on the road around Detroit, although I live on the west side of Detroit which is generally Fordville.

Sponsored

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Unless you have 850 credit, I don't think you'll be getting 0% APR anytime soon.
Gotta be pretty close to that now, as the other party's insurance paid off my bank loan and left me with money in the bank :p Got a letter from my credit union telling me that the insurance payout would be immediately reported to the credit bureaus as a loan payoff :headbang: Guess I'll find out when I go to finance the next one when it gets here...

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
Are orders included? Or just deliveries? I'm curious since I ordered a car in January...
deliveries, it cant be considered a sale if it wasnt delivered

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Fast and Furious movies help sells the Challenger. Everyone wants to be like Vin and the gang.

[ame]

Literally in See You Again at 1:55 it's a damn Dodge commercial.

[ame]

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
In general the "Fast" series went from import centric (The Fast and the Furious, 2Fast 2Furious and Tokyo Drift) to more American centric with strong slant to Mopar starting with Fast and Furious on forward.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
In general the "Fast" series went from import centric (The Fast and the Furious, 2Fast 2Furious and Tokyo Drift) to more American centric with strong slant to Mopar starting with Fast and Furious on forward.
Yep they were totally turbos to American Muscle now. But Vin was always about American...really went to them in 5-7.
Sponsored