Jack Rails

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
Jacking rails are a great addition. I did the Steeda ones and pretty much the same. 30-40 min install with my son helping me as a teaching moment. Will make my swap to all season tires soon so much easier.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Jacking rails are a great addition. I did the Steeda ones and pretty much the same. 30-40 min install with my son helping me as a teaching moment. Will make my swap to all season tires soon so much easier.
Installed my Steeda ones last week. I love them for doing the wheels off deep cleaning since the Brembos make tons of brake dust... Thinking about getting a square setup in all seasons as well at some point but I don't see myself driving my Mustang in cold weather, thats what my AWD Mazda CX5 is for šŸ˜„

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Love the Steeda rails. First thing I did to my car.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Installed my Steeda ones last week. I love them for doing the wheels off deep cleaning since the Brembos make tons of brake dust... Thinking about getting a square setup in all seasons as well at some point but I don't see myself driving my Mustang in cold weather, thats what my AWD Mazda CX5 is for šŸ˜„
Brembos are the calipers. They donā€™t make dust. The factory pads that come they come with the Brembos do make a rediculous amount of dust. I just ordered at full set of power stop Z26 pads for my M1. 500 miles on my M1 and I knew they had to go. Iā€™ll recoup the cost of upgraded ceramic pads next summer by not having to buy wheel cleaner by the case.

Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Brembos are the calipers. They donā€™t make dust. The factory pads that come they come with the Brembos do make a rediculous amount of dust. I just ordered at full set of power stop Z26 pads for my M1. 500 miles on my M1 and I knew they had to go. Iā€™ll recoup the cost of upgraded ceramic pads next summer by not having to buy wheel cleaner by the case.
Yeah I will run these pads a little while before replacing. Definitely will upgrade soon though. Got my eye on a set of the Hawk HP ceramics.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Finally received my order for Jack Rails. Once the car was lifted it took all of 30 minutes to install both sides.
when you say "finally" does that mean a long shipping wait? or you just put ordering them off? From where?

momalle1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
One of my first mods, love them. Does anyone know what the OEM bolts are for that are used for installation?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
One of my first mods, love them. Does anyone know what the OEM bolts are for that are used for installation?
Theyā€™re from the assembly process, not really integral to anything with the car. I reused them for my rails since theyā€™re a little longer than the bolts supplied by Steeda. I think most cars come with the bolts still there but I have heard of a some that have the bolts removed at the factory.
Sponsored