Introduce yourself!!

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Study relief

Hi everybody,

My name is Jin and I am from South Korea but am going to grad school in the States right now. I look forward to learning more from everyone on this forum and meeting new people.

Here is Phantom, my V6 S550.

There's a lot of value in SILVER.:eyebulge: It's going to be hard to concentrate on your studies when you could be driving that beauty around.:thumbsup:
Sponsored

boileralum

cone junky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP DIB
Hey, I'm Rich. Just picked up my 2016 GT PP last night. I will autocross it some and use it for driving therapy on nice days when I am tired of driving the Honda Pilot family truckster.

ADV1_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Hi. I'm Jon from Miami, FL and Im new to the S550 platform but not to Fords :)

Just picked up a 2016 DIB GT/CS

Jonny50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello

Just purchased 2016 Mustang GT5.0 Magnetic Auto about 2 days ago.
Its good to be back in a 5.0, back when I was in HS I had an 1988LX5.0 and a 1987GT 5.0. A few corvettes after that, then switching over to pickup trucks for work.

Man is it fun to be back in a Mustang.

-Jon

Alien13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT Mustang/Magnetic with tangerine st
JW here. Was working on a project car with Ford but got interrupted by a 45 day stay in the hospital. Had 2 operations that removed my right leg just above the knee. Out now and back to work on the Stang. 2015 Premium GT worked up to 485hp. It's an auto and good thing it is since I would have trouble working the clutch. Ford recently paid to have a left foot gas pedal put in. Third week out of hospital I changed the exhaust. From a wheelchair. Went with Flowmasters. Here r some pics.
IMG_4629.JPG
IMG_4673.jpg
IMG_4786.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

MustangSal03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP competition orange mustang GT
Hi I'm Sal and this is my 9th mustang! Always wanted an orange one so picked up a 2015 with performance package. Had a few Shelby's some 60s ones and some others in between. This one has been my favorite for daily driving so far!
image.jpg

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
JW here. Was working on a project car with Ford but got interrupted by a 45 day stay in the hospital. Had 2 operations that removed my right leg just above the knee. Out now and back to work on the Stang. 2015 Premium GT worked up to 485hp. It's an auto and good thing it is since I would have trouble working the clutch. Ford recently paid to have a left foot gas pedal put in. Third week out of hospital I changed the exhaust. From a wheelchair. Went with Flowmasters. Here r some pics.
Geez man, that's terrible. It seems like you're in good spirits. I wish I was closer. I'd be happy to help whenever needed.

Congrats on the ride and good luck with everything! Wish you a speedy recovery!

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
How'd you find using your left leg for the go pedal. Did it take a while to train yourself?

Love your car BTW.

Good luck.

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ
Hi All !

Thinking about buying a GT. I bought my son a 2010 Vert and I am envious :)
Thinking about the Camaro SS as well...I go back and forth.

I have a couple of Benz's right now, but will likely get rid of the C300 for something new and sporty. I had a C7 Stingray (2014) until about 4 months ago. It was a great car, but could not keep 4 cars with my son getting his license so it had to go.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and look forward to spending some time here.

Fatim 24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What's up everyone, my names Tim, Just picked up my brand new 2016 GT last week,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Santos_S550

SANTOS_S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.0T Premium Package
Names Jonathan but ya can call me Jay .. new to this forum and new to the mustang world.. Fell inlove with the new mustang at first sight so i currently own a 2015 mustang ecoboost 2.0t.. Current mods JTL cold air intake, Roush axle back exhaust, Eibach sport springs, Tints (all windows including back taillights and reverse light) .

68 Stang 19

Air Force (Retired)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Deep Impact Blue Metallic
Just bought it!

Hello Forum...I'm brand new hear and also a new owner of a 2015 GT Deep Impact Blue Metallic with the 400A option group, and with 20in wheels, and ceramic leather interior which will help keep it cool in the summer! I picked it up last Friday in Birmingham, AL and drove it home; about 220 miles!! It was a fun trip home and love the car. I've been both a mustang and corvette guy for years, but really liked this model. I got the blue since I have a 1968 Mustang that has about the same color as this one. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum and LET THE MODS BEGIN!!!:thumbsup::headbang:

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Name is Brandon. I currently don't own anything fancy due to having decided a house was more important for now. But I have owned both a 2012 Camaro SS and ZL1.

I was planning on buying an Ecoboost Mustang for a DD but unfortunately the oil industry is in the crapper at the moment so... Nissan Versa it is for now.

I'll eventually get back into a fun car... Some day... For now I'm perfectly content with talking cars and poking fun at people who take what I say way too seriously.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I was planning on buying an Ecoboost Mustang for a DD but unfortunately the oil industry is in the crapper at the moment so... Nissan Versa it is for now.
Nobody deserves a Nissan Versa. The Fiesta is a MUCH better car.
Sponsored