Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Just picked up my 15 GT Premium, PP, Navi, Race Red. Never had an american car before. I would not have considered this car without the big interior and IRS changes
Congrats!!! You have good taste. I have a 2016 ordered which is almost the same as yours. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Antyoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Evo X GSR
New to posting, not new to Mustangs. Sold my 04 cobra on Wednesday, ordered my '16 yesterday.

2016 DIB Performance Pack GT Coupe
401a
Premium Interior (Redline Leather)
Nav
Every option save Recaros

I sell Ford Parts, so I got D plan. :headbang:

Already have wheels and springs picked out ( will order next month) and am shopping for exhaust. :)

Just order one, that way you get exactly what you want. :)
Congrats on your order. That's exactly the build I want for my mustang! I can find them in pretty much every color except DIB.

It may come to me ordering a 2016, but I'm horrible with waiting :doh: so much so that I am contemplating getting the best deal on any color as long as it has the options I want then wrap it in a blue similar to Lethal's car

Hopefully one of the dealers in SoCal will get one in the next couple weeks

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Congrats on your order. That's exactly the build I want for my mustang! I can find them in pretty much every color except DIB.

It may come to me ordering a 2016, but I'm horrible with waiting :doh: so much so that I am contemplating getting the best deal on any color as long as it has the options I want then wrap it in a blue similar to Lethal's car

Hopefully one of the dealers in SoCal will get one in the next couple weeks
A wrap would be pretty cool, I'd do that if you're sure you would be alright with not having DIB. I don't want ya to settle, life's too short, get what you want! :cheers:

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
Relatively new here. I picked up a 2015 base model 5.0 a few months back. My 5th mustang, first non fox body mustang I've ever owned. So far the car had a JLT Cold air intake, BBK long tube headers, catless 3" exhaust w/ Gibson mufflers, Steeda sport springs, Steeda IRS bushing support kit and a set of 20" SVE wheels. Later this year I'm planning on installing a Procharger stage 2 system and a few more Steeda suspension parts. I do all of my own work with the exception of any custom fabricating or tuning since I don't have the knowledge or required equipment.
Hi Daniel
top look car, do you have any more photos of your engine bay & underneath

ShadowGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Hi, I am Scott from Charlotte NC. Black 2015 GT Premium, Performance Package, 401A.
Just ordered full ARH system (1-3/4, catted x and their mufflers).
This is my first Mustang...awesome car
IMG_4392.JPG

Sponsored

Rottie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring
Hello all,

I am looking to buy a Ford Mustang Shelby. I have made a lot of bad experience with a different brand and waited 1 year for a car. In the end I got told that my order will be transfered over to 2016 and have to pay higher MSRP without a guarantee that I will get the car in 2016. To many lies and empty words.

A co-worker has a Ford Mustang convertable (older model) and highly recommend Ford to me. I hope I will have now a better experience.

wcoyne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra
Hey fellow mustang enthusiast. I am not new to mustangs but do not own one at this time. I am looking to buy another roush which is what I owned before or a gt350 within the next 6 months or so.

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
Hi, I am Scott from Charlotte NC. Black 2015 GT Premium, Performance Package, 401A.
Just ordered full ARH system (1-3/4, catted x and their mufflers).
This is my first Mustang...awesome car

Damn Scott, she is smokin' fine! Bet it is going to be fun to take her through some twisty roads in the rural areas of Charlotte! Enjoy it, man! Drive it like you stole it!

ShadowGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Damn Scott, she is smokin' fine! Bet it is going to be fun to take her through some twisty roads in the rural areas of Charlotte! Enjoy it, man! Drive it like you stole it!
Hey thanks Jess! Those back roads are calling! :thumbsup:

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Hello. I'm Don from Tennessee. The wife and I just traded our focus st for a Ecoboost Premium with PP. This is our 3rd mustang and we're glad to be back in one. The focus st is an outstanding car but my wife wanted an auto. We've had sticks for a long time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vnoelg27

VNoelG27
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Ecoboost
I. Am. New.

Hey! Hey! Hey! So, I still consider myself new to the car scene although I've been slowly learning for two years now. As of March I am the proud owner of my first Mustang. A 2015 oxford white ecoboost. So far I've added a BOV adapter and have lowered it with Steeda springs. Now to save for some beautiful new wheels and larger tires, window tint, intercooler, etc etc etc. ;)

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
A True Beauty!

Hello. I'm Don from Tennessee. The wife and I just traded our focus st for a nearly new Ecoboost Mustang. This is our 3rd mustang and we're glad to be back in one. The focus st is an outstanding car but my wife wanted an auto. We've had sticks for a long time.
Your car is stunning! And it's OK for your wife to want to be "shiftless" with that Steed...Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Hey! Hey! Hey! So, I still consider myself new to the car scene although I've been slowly learning for two years now. As of March I am the proud owner of my first Mustang. A 2015 oxford white ecoboost. So far I've added a BOV adapter and have lowered it with Steeda springs. Now to save for some beautiful new wheels and larger tires, window tint, intercooler, etc etc etc. ;)
Welcome. Let's see that car! ;)

mikeh78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey everyone! My name is Mike from Raleigh, NC. White 2015 GT Premium, 400A, 3.55 gears, 20 inch factory wheels, 6 speed, red interior, and upgraded security package. I have been contemplating this purchase for a while. This is my 5th Mustang....1967, 91 GT, 95 Cobra, and a 2000 GT. This is my favorite one yet!!
1.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
IMG_20150629_173050~3.jpg

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
Hey everyone! My name is Mike from Raleigh, NC. White 2015 GT Premium, 400A, 3.55 gears, 20 inch factory wheels, 6 speed, red interior, and upgraded security package. I have been contemplating this purchase for a while. This is my 5th Mustang....1967, 91 GT, 95 Cobra, and a 2000 GT. This is my favorite one yet!!
Hi Mike,
I had not considered that colour combo. It looks absolutely stunning
thanks for sharing
Sponsored