Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
Hello, I'm Roger,
I'm from NE FL, immigrated over from MustangEvolution (since 2014) via BroncoSport forum.
I sold my retirement gift to self (14 V6 Prem Vert) in Nov 2021 for a crazy great price, and ordered a 22 BroncoSport Outer Banks. It was a great vehicle and mine was super well built.
Needs/Wants change and this week I traded it for a new 22 Ecoboost Prem. Carbonized Gray with Tan interior. Very, favorable (for me anway) exchange. I thought about just waiting and ordering a 24, but the next tic of my clock is 80 and I missed my other Mustang.
I'll get some pictures when it quits raining. To me anyway, the tan interior is unique.
So far it looks well built, fit & finish is much better than my 14.

IMG_1393.jpg

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Hello, I'm Roger,
I'm from NE FL, immigrated over from MustangEvolution (since 2014) via BroncoSport forum.
I sold my retirement gift to self (14 V6 Prem Vert) in Nov 2021 for a crazy great price, and ordered a 22 BroncoSport Outer Banks. It was a great vehicle and mine was super well built.
Needs/Wants change and this week I traded it for a new 22 Ecoboost Prem. Carbonized Gray with Tan interior. Very, favorable (for me anway) exchange. I thought about just waiting and ordering a 24, but the next tic of my clock is 80 and I missed my other Mustang.
I'll get some pictures when it quits raining. To me anyway, the tan interior is unique.
So far it looks well built, fit & finish is much better than my 14.

IMG_1393.jpg
Congratulations and welcome! Sharp car and I especially like the "wall art" on the cabinets of your garage. :clap:

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
Hi Everyone,
Just purchased a '21 GT convertible here in the middle of winter in Northeast Wisconsin. Was able to get it home before the roads got covered with snow & road salt.
This will replace my '07 GT 'vert.

Hoping Spring comes early!

d3e7028d81a387f74d60f77a1402e496.jpg
Now you made me miss my 14 šŸ™. BTW, stripes on fender are good for almost 2 MPG.
1674526423945.jpeg

Sponsored

Stock it to me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franco
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang EB Atlas Blue
Hello!

Franco hereā€¦ My Backstory - And soon (more like later) to be a First Time Mustang owner.

Since learning to drive (in 1977) Iā€™ve always wanted a Mustang ( I know common story ) loved the 1st generationā€¦ but just couldnā€™t afford anything way back then.

By the time I could, I didnā€™t really care for the 2nd/3rd generationsā€¦ and by the time the 4th/5th generations came out, that seemed to at least go back to the 1st generation lookā€¦ I was pretty much in multiple kid modeā€¦ now that all the kids are out, married and have their own childrenā€¦ my 16 year old / 190,000 car was ready to go/and sold! ā€¦ now what to get, I know! A Mustang. Iā€™ve always loved the 6th Generation styling since introduced in 2015. Butā€¦. my decision came around mid December, uh oh! ā€¦ as you know a bit lateā€¦. I went over to the local Ford Dealer and looked - no stock - canā€™t order a 2022, too late to ā€˜specialā€™ order a 2023. I looked around at all dealers within 100 miles. Nothing matched what I wanted, exactly - but last resort Iā€™m sure I could have found one close enoughā€¦ Dealer asked, How about looking at a 2024, 7th generation? Well after seeing the 2024, panic set in - not for me, exterior or even worse the interior, need a 2023ā€¦ with my dealers help I was able to build out what I wanted, nothing super special. 2023 EcoBoost, Shadow Black, 101A, Auto, Active Exhaust and the Low Gloss Black Rims optionā€¦ luckily they had 1 EcoBoost left on the Dealer Stock order list, without a build date. Changed it to mine and the waiting beginsā€¦ This was around 12/21. On Friday 01/20 - a build date! 03/27. Iā€™m in no hurry, just so excited that I will be able to get it! (Fingers crossed).

Love the site and learning lots!

HighPSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hey guys, new here. Haven't done the forum thing in years, but what the heck, why not?! I've been around the mustang world for a long time, both personally and professionally as i have worked with many major names in the game years ago and have built several cars but took a break in 2018 after being burnt out with my TT Coyote swapped Saleen. Well... I've got the itch for an 18+ car so here I am. I look forward to catching up on the technology in these cars and follow other builds as I prepare for a build myself this year.

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Went from an old civic to buying a new 22 Ecoboost about a month ago. Learned manual in about a week and loving it, can't wait to continue modding out the car :D
Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 10.25.36 PM.jpg

some updated pics with 20mm eibach spacers, carbon fiber spoiler, billet gas cap, headlight tint, plastidipped badges, black mirror/handle covers:

IMG_3507.jpg
IMG_3523.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

JB2017V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeroen
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT ford mustang
Hi all,
I got my first ever mustang, a 2017 GT.
here is a picture from her in the shop.
2017GT.jpg

Prices for those cars where I live are just madness, therefor I have a older one.
And, as a European, when you want to drive American muscle you have to back it up, at least that is what I think.
So I did not want anything less then the howl of that V8 Coyote under the hood šŸ˜Ž
I'm currently waiting for it to get ready and being put on a licence.
There is some history behind this car and therefor it has that 350GT front that I really like.
It is also a base model so I already made a list of mods I want to do, and the biggest reason to signup for this forum as there is a ton of info around and friendly people.
So yeah I can't wait to get my hands on it and slowly start making it my own.

Deuce33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Planning to own an S550
Hey guys, I'm new here. I don't have a Mustang but the 2018+ Super Snake Widebody is my absolute dream car. They look so mean. I would heavily modify mine. I'd even take it to the Texas Mile, and maybe the drag strip as well.

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
Hey everyone new here.
Bought a brand new 21 GT Premium, 10-speed.
That came with the carbon fiber pack, 20 in wheels, 8 inch screen, alcantara seats and everything else with the premium pack.

4 months ago I added ID-1050 injectors, JLT CAI, resonator delete and 93 and E85 tune.

Then in 2 weeks it goes back into the shop to have the MBRP race series cat back,
Kooks longtubes,
Ford performance 87mm TB,
Mishimito 160 thermostat all installed.
Gonna enjoy these mods for a year then deciding to do either a SC or TT.

408cuda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
66 cuda, 21 Ram 3500 dually, 21 Bronco
Hello all,
My name is Jason, live in upstate NY. Came on here on a whim looking at the for sale section back in July 22, and ended up buying Tweekdoutā€™s 2015 mustang gt premium pp with 26k miles and a bunch of extras. Figured Iā€™d introduce myself after lurking for so long. Iā€™m 47 and this is my first Mustang. Not really a brand loyal guy, I just like cars. So the Mustang joins my 1966 Plymouth cuda in the garage, my 21 Ram Laramie dually diesel, my wifeā€™s 21 Bronco big bend and my daughters Audi A4.
4899F074-FDA5-42A6-9542-3C945E9A2459.jpeg

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hello all,
Came on here on a whim looking at the for sale section back in July 22, and ended up buying Tweekdoutā€™s 2015 mustang gt premium pp with 26k miles and a bunch of extras. Figured Iā€™d introduce myself after lurking for so long. Iā€™m 47 and this is my first Mustang. Not really a brand loyal guy, I just like cars. So the Mustang joins my 1966 Plymouth cuda in the garage, my 21 Ram Laramie dually diesel, my wifeā€™s 21 Bronco big bend and my daughters Audi A4.
4899F074-FDA5-42A6-9542-3C945E9A2459.jpeg
Welcome, but you canā€™t mention the Cuda without showing us a pic or two šŸ˜‚
Sponsored