Introduce yourself!!

Nightstalker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Mustang 55, Kona Blue PP1
Yeah, absolutely they are. Took her for a short ride, but she's wearing Continental Extremes and not ideal with the weather we've been having. When we get a decently warm day (hopefully soon) I'm going to take her out for a while. Still deciding if and what I'm going to do to her, but I'll drive for a while first and then decide.
Sponsored

Roaming Stone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Hey everyone,
So for my 37th birthday I got myself a 2017 New to me Mustang Gt. Some mods have been done already but there the ones I want. So win win there. I Gotta double check the exhaust though, the girl gets Rowdy! Anyways Glad I joined the club this thing is Amazing! as is right now. Any tips or advice about the car is always apricated.

20221223_093645_edited.jpg

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, '19 Lincoln MKC,'16 F150, 65 Malibu SS
Yeah, absolutely they are. Took her for a short ride, but she's wearing Continental Extremes and not ideal with the weather we've been having. When we get a decently warm day (hopefully soon) I'm going to take her out for a while. Still deciding if and what I'm going to do to her, but I'll drive for a while first and then decide.
Were you with the 160th nightstalker?

motivology

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DK
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350 Hennessey HPE850
Hey y'all! I am not new to forums, but I am new on here. This seems to be the most active forum for Mustangs, hence why I joined. I consider myself a Mustang enthusiast since I owned my first one, 2007 Performance White Mustang GT, in high school (late 2000's). Been a fan ever since.

I currently have a 2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Hennessey HPE850 #12 with just under 900 miles on the clock. It is actually for sale, but I can't post in the classified section just yet.

Thanks for letting me be apart of this forum and I look forward to learning new things about our Mustangs.

-DK

Shelby_GT350_20221121-001.jpg

Nightstalker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Were you with the 160th nightstalker?
No, I was Infantry(light), but was a LEO for 26 years with about 18 of being on midnights. Recently retired and slowly adapting to the daytime. Very different environment.

Sponsored

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, '19 Lincoln MKC,'16 F150, 65 Malibu SS
No, I was Infantry(light), but was a LEO for 26 years with about 18 of being on midnights. Recently retired and slowly adapting to the daytime. Very different environment.
Gotcha - my oldest son retired out of the 160th almost four years ago, thought if you were recently with 'em you might've known him. Congrats on your retirement, bet night duty in Jersey was a hoot!

Nightstalker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha - my oldest son retired out of the 160th almost four years ago, thought if you were recently with 'em you might've known him. Congrats on your retirement, bet night duty in Jersey was a hoot!
That would be hours if stories accompanied by scotch, beers and cigars.

texasengr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hello everyone! This seems to be a great community, in fact I've already posted a question last week and got some pretty quick answers. I look forward to being a part of it and learning more about these cars!
Anyway, last week I picked up my first Mustang - a 2020 Rapid Red GT350. It had under 3,900 miles on it and still smells new. I crawled around it, under it - all over....I don't know the story of the car or the previous owner - but it was definitely cared for and I am sure it has never seen a puddle!! This is an amazing car, and I am just starting to scratch the surface of what she will do. (I mean, I am still figuring out the sync system and other drive modes and settings!)

Shelby Close Up 1.jpeg

Shelby Close Up 2.JPEG

Shelby Close Up 3.JPEG

I also own a 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Lemons race car), so I guess I can say it is my second Shelby. :crackup:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hello everyone! This seems to be a great community, in fact I've already posted a question last week and got some pretty quick answers. I look forward to being a part of it and learning more about these cars!
Anyway, last week I picked up my first Mustang - a 2020 Rapid Red GT350. It had under 3,900 miles on it and still smells new. I crawled around it, under it - all over....I don't know the story of the car or the previous owner - but it was definitely cared for and I am sure it has never seen a puddle!! This is an amazing car, and I am just starting to scratch the surface of what she will do. (I mean, I am still figuring out the sync system and other drive modes and settings!)

Shelby Close Up 1.jpeg

Shelby Close Up 2.JPEG

Shelby Close Up 3.JPEG

I also own a 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Lemons race car), so I guess I can say it is my second Shelby. :crackup:
Beautiful car!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

AReaction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2021 GT
Hey guys - New member here, been lurking on the forums since I got my Mustang & it’s a great community.

I wanted to say hello & introduce myself & my new baby. Purchased new in March of this year, 2021 GT! I can happily say I have 20K miles already, I did buy it to drive it, but I am new to Mustangs & I could not be happier driving back roads to take my daughter to & from school every day, lol. I’ve wanted one of these since I was a kid & a dream has been fulfilled.

No mods as of yet, looking at getting new rims & tires as my factory tires are getting close to a point where I need to start thinking about what’s next & I would really like a larger wheel 20” & wider rears & maybe lowering a tiny bit.

Looking forward to participating in the community. In Central Florida, what’s up locals.

STANG-021.jpg

22MAVXLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT
Hello all, new member here but certainly not new to Mustangs or Fords. I am on my ninth Mustang, hence my tag reading NINTHONE. Anyway, here are some quick pics of my ride, it is lowered on eibach pro springs, Steeda 20mm wheel spacers all around and it has a C&L H pipe with the stock active mufflers. I waited more than 10 years to get another Mustang in my garage and I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe I could if it was a Fox Notch Coyote Swapped, but we won't talk about that. As you can see by my signature we are a Ford family. I look forward to talking with you guys soon.
tempImageP43HXG.jpg
tempImageuBHpWL.jpg
tempImageXFi4pQ.jpg

Old_blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
16 roush
Hello everyone,
Ive been a long time visitor to the site but never registered. With the purchase of my 16 roush I figured it was a good time.
Ive had many mustangs and other muscle cars so nothing new there. Recently got rid of a 14 gt for my new ride:
2016 Roush stage 3 auto. Little rocket ship. All service records done at Ford. I still own a 88 original 5.0 spd and I have a 65 mustang project car as well. Other cars but not worth mentioning. Thanks for the add
-B

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hello everyone,
Ive been a long time visitor to the site but never registered. With the purchase of my 16 roush I figured it was a good time.
Ive had many mustangs and other muscle cars so nothing new there. Recently got rid of a 14 gt for my new ride:
2016 Roush stage 3 auto. Little rocket ship. All service records done at Ford. I still own a 88 original 5.0 spd and I have a 65 mustang project car as well. Other cars but not worth mentioning. Thanks for the add
-B
Welcome, let’s see some pics of that Roush!
Sponsored