Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

mustang810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP, 2018 Stinger GT2
New 2022 Mustang GT owner here. I have been wanting a Mustang GT or Camaro 2SS for too long. I bought a Stinger GT2 last December. Man was that a mistake. Just wasn't what I was seeking after driving it for 6 months. I wanted the rumble and the coupe styling.

I test drove a couple Mustang GT's and only one Camaro 2SS. One test drive with the Camaro was enough. I just didn't care for the rear of the car. I love the Mustang rear. I live in the Chicago area and cars are overpriced here. Probably everywhere. I am kicking myself for not buying a year ago when prices were lower. Selection is limited. And I have no patience for waiting. lol. I saw two black Mach 1's advertised but they were gone when I got to the dealer. I test drove a fighter grey Mach 1, but the color just didn't do it for me. The dealer also had a black 2022 Mustang GT with performance package. I settled for that.

My list of things that I wanted didn't pan out. I wanted performance pack, active exhaust, magneride, leather seats, digital dash, and the B & O sound system. I ended up with two out of six. lol. It is fast and fun though.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
New 2022 Mustang GT owner here. I have been wanting a Mustang GT or Camaro 2SS for too long. I bought a Stinger GT2 last December. Man was that a mistake. Just wasn't what I was seeking after driving it for 6 months. I wanted the rumble and the coupe styling.

I test drove a couple Mustang GT's and only one Camaro 2SS. One test drive with the Camaro was enough. I just didn't care for the rear of the car. I love the Mustang rear. I live in the Chicago area and cars are overpriced here. Probably everywhere. I am kicking myself for not buying a year ago when prices were lower. Selection is limited. And I have no patience for waiting. lol. I saw two black Mach 1's advertised but they were gone when I got to the dealer. I test drove a fighter grey Mach 1, but the color just didn't do it for me. The dealer also had a black 2022 Mustang GT with performance package. I settled for that.

My list of things that I wanted didn't pan out. I wanted performance pack, active exhaust, magneride, leather seats, digital dash, and the B & O sound system. I ended up with two out of six. lol. It is fast and fun though.
Which 2?

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the Forum. Which 2 options did you end up with?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just guessing but he mentioned PP. I may be wrong but I think the only one of the others that would not also trigger more in his list is leather seats?

Sponsored

mustang810

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP, 2018 Stinger GT2
Welcome to the Forum. Which 2 options did you end up with?
I ended up with only the performance pack and active exhaust. Those were actually the most important to me I guess. I can do without leather seats and digital dash. I do miss the harman kardon stereo in the Stinger but I will adjust.

Last edited:

WolfMxbee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolf
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost, 2005 Ford F-150, 1995
My name is Gabriel Mcbee but everyone calls me Wolf hence WolfMxbee, I recently acquired a 2019 Ford Mustang Eco that was completely stock and have already done some mods in the month of ownership. I also own a 2005 Ford F-150 and a 1995 Lexus SC400 but I've owned over 13 cars since the age of 12 haha and this is my 4th Mustang (69 Mustang Coupe, 05 Mustang V6 Auto to Fully Forged Internal 4.6 Manual Swap/Build, and a fully bolt on 06 Mustang V6).
- First Acquired
20220810_111742.jpg
20220810_111754.jpg

20220811_194114.jpg

- Currently
20220909_181016.jpg

20220909_180840.jpg

20220818_092707.jpg

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Well i'm not new but have been without a Mustang for a while .. I just picked up a 2020 kona blue GT with the 10 speed auto with 8,900 miles , one owner car .. Very nice upgrade over my 2015 Mustang GT .. Sure feels good to be back in a Mustang !

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello everyone - it's been a while. Been on here since the beginning of the S550 rumormill (2013-14 I think?) and finally got to purchase an S550 as my 'do-everything' car.

A used '17 GTPP in GB is my chosen spec, it will be doing everything from commuting to daycare drop-offs to track fun.

Working on changing a couple things, but for the most part it will be enjoyed in it's stock config as long as it's my only car.

Car has GT350 mufflers, a digital dash retrofitted from an 18MY+ car, and the option 20" wheels/tires (will be changed).

Plenty more to come - excited to finally own one of these cars.

Thanks!

IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg
IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX
Hello all. I picked up a 2020 GT base 6spd with the 301A upgrade and active exhaust. The p/o added a Barton short throw shifter and a cut/clamp X pipe so they knocked out two things I was already going to do. I previously had a 2018 GT but had to trade it after having a son. Now that he's able to go forward facing in a car my g/f said I should go find another Mustang, so I did.

1663254874708.png

I'm also working on a restoration of a 1970 Fastback F code car.

1663254995487.png

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I previously had a 2018 GT but had to trade it after having a son. Now that he's able to go forward facing in a car my g/f said I should go find another Mustang, so I did.
Welcome. But a true Mustang fan would have just driven around in reverse for a few years.

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Magnetic Metallic
Hello, New to the forum. I've lurked for a few weeks so I figured it's time to say hello. I purhcased a 2017 GT for my wife a couple of months ago. The car is hers but we've both been really enjoying it. It's an automatic GT "Premium" in "magnetic metallic" with black leather interior. It was all stock when we bought it except for a set of 18" AMR "Drift wheels. We have replaced those with a set of staggered SVE "SP2" wheels that I had powdered coated matte black. She wanted a bigger rear spoiler so I replaced the factory spoliler with a larger but not crazy big Scott Drake spoiler. My wife is really happy with how the car looks. She wanted a better sounding exhaust so this past Friday I installed an MBRP "Race" cat-back exhaust system. Initialy my wife loved the sound, but after driving it on the highway, she's not so sure now. We will see how that plays out.

A little backstory we ended up with a Mustang....
I started building and racing (street and bracket) small block Chevy's in the late 80's. Then moved on to turbo Buicks. I played with turbo Buicks for several years and had a lot of fun. Then work and life commitments got in the way and I sold my last turbo Buick (an '87 GN) in 2011). Not a year later we had to by my wife a new car and she decided she waned a Dodge Challenger. Fortunately for me, she has always been a "car girl" and she would not be satisfied with anything other than a V8 in something like a Challenger. We found her a beautiful brand new 2012 Challenger RT "Classic" - black on black with matte black RT stripes. That was a fun car, not the best quality, but fun nevertheless. Sadly, my wife totaled that car on the way home from work one night after only about three years (2015). After that she decided to go with something more practical and we replaced her Challenger with a 2016 4Runner. I was driving a 2006 4Runner at the time. When our daughter started driving we gave her my '06 and my wife and I shared the '16 for a while. When it was time to add another vehicle to the garage, we initially started looking for a truck for me but with used vehicle pricing being what it was/is, I could not find a truck I wanted for a price I was willing to pay. Next thing I know, my wife says she wants another "fun" car. Long story short, we started looking at Camaros, but expanded our search to include Mustangs. Once she had test driven a couple of both, she decided she liked the look and feel of the Mustang better. Within a few weeks I found her car a a dealer in Shreveport, Louisiana at a Porche-Audi dealer of all places. Here's a quick picture I took this morning.....

RJP_17_Mustang01.jpg

Hi rpm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N/A
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, Iconic Silver, 6 Speed, 700A, HP
Hello

Just joined the forum. I am new to the S550 Mustangs, but not to Mustangs in general.

I started with a 2012 GT premium, 6spd ,Brembo car. The jumped to a 2015 SRT 392 Challenger w/A8 trans. Then came back to 2013 Boss Recaro/Torsen car in SBY.

That Boss was a great car. My favorite car. I kicked myself many times for selling it.
I just placed an order for a 2023 Mach 1, 6spd, w/HP in Eruption green.

PRAYING that it is going to deliver all the same thrills that the Boss did, with out the MT-82 trans/clutch/shifter issues.
I took a big leap of faith on the order as I have never driven a S550 GT, let alone a new Mach 1.
I did test drive a 2018 Shelby GT350. Loved the car. Loved the handling, braking and transmission/shifter combo. Scared to death of the Voodoos reliability.
The only S550 I have really put any miles on was a Ecoboost automatic convertible rental car.

Took the convertible from Fort Lauderdale FL down to Key Largo, then eventually to Key West and back. Cant say much about the performance of it, but it was comfortable

Looking forward to learning more about the s550 and the Mach 1 especially.

LCCOBRA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Pilot (past 03 Cobra, 01 Z06, &370z)
Hi everyone! Just joined up from Columbus, OH. I used to have a 2003 Mustang Cobra with a Kenne bell w/spray making around 700RWHP. I went from that car to a fully track-built 01 Corvette Z06 making 500RWHP. After the vette I went with a 370z and will probably never do that again lol. Right now, I drive a family SUV Honda Pilot which is always really boring.

Since I had my Cobra, it looks like some things haven't changed, and some have. The current top Mustang lineup isn't even called a Cobra, but all seemed to be bagged GT , with the Shelby being the top model. I'm looking for a Mustang GT 2015+ in the near future, and I'm trying to stay around 35k. Here are some pictures of my Cobra that I had. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to make these cars fast without the Vette tax for a change! Looking forward to checking out the site! 🍻

Shawns Car 148.jpgedited.jpg

best shit.jpg

Virulent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve w/Turbo
Hello everyone name is Mike, 67 and I just signed up a few days ago, located in Fort Worth, Texas! I ordered my Stang back on May 25th, 2022, and just got the build date (Oct 6th, 2022) and the VIN. I had to pull teeth at the dealership to get it and I am not sure why they did not want to keep me in the loop. Anyway, I got the information.

I ordered the V8 GT premium (high 401A), 10-speed auto, in the new mischievous purple color, with the California Special package, upgraded sound system, active valve performance exhaust system, and the security package. I'm no stranger to the Stang as I have had two before 1993 and a 2010, so this new one will take me right on out of here lol!

This will be the first automatic for me so hoping that I'll still be able to jerk my head back! I keep my Stangs stock (unmolested) too old for all those high-speed mods and too broke too! I think I might have broken the bank with this new one when it gets here, but hey at my age you only have so much time left, and I'm going to love it and rock it!!!!

Of course, I have no pictures yet and I did not want to post a generic one (bad luck) so I'll post it once it gets here. Again glad to be here lots of good information to be had here.

Later,
Mike
Sponsored