Introduce yourself!!

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Hi! Brand new to Mustangs, Fairly new to the USA. bought this Velocity Blue GT Premium with a few mods on at the weekend. apparently only one owner from new and pretty low miles. Anyone recognize it from the Cleveland Ohio area? would love to know some history on it... or maybe I don't.. I'm not sure lol
stangrearquarter.jpg
Mustang Full.JPG
Sponsored

elcamino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Hey, hey, hey! I'm the proud owner of a 2019 GT PP1 Magnetic Metal. It has Magneride, blackout badges, and spoiler delete. I bought it from a dealer with 7500 miles on it. The previous owner installed Borla Atak cat back and JLT catch can. The car was very clean and taken care of. It has summer tires with plenty of meat on them. I can't believe how clean this car is, engine compartment and everything. I think the shifter knob is aftermarket. It's white and does not have any brand names on it. It's a tampered type, not round. It's not a short throw though. The dealer gave me the original exhaust which is great in case I get a fixit ticket.

So far I've purchased Steeda Sport lowering springs, K&N drop it filter, and jacking rails since I plan on doing a lot of my own work. I'm going to have the springs installed at a shop though since I want to have it aligned. I also got the windows tinted to 20%. I bought Steeda spacers but returned them when I learned they would not fit without grinding down the studs or replacing them. I plan on going with wider wheels in the future so I will get the proper fit with 305 in the rear and 275/285 in the front to get the flush look. I really like the PP1 wheels too so kind of bummed they're recessed as much as they are. I might get OEM PP2 wheels though or at least replica PP1 if I can find them in 10.5 & 11's.

My short list is an MGW shifter, k-member brace, and a tune. Long term is more power.

I don't know how I can tell if my car has a tune or not. Would a shop be able to see that if they connect it to a computer? Can they download the current flash and look at it?

I'll post some picks when I have them. Been too busy driving before winter sets in. It's a garage kept non-daily driver that my wife and I splurged on for our 25th. She loves driving it to cause as she puts it, vroom, vroom!

Edit: I forgot to mention I have 3:73 rear.

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hey, hey, hey! I'm the proud owner of a 2019 GT PP1 Magnetic Metal. It has Magneride, blackout badges, and spoiler delete. I bought it from a dealer with 7500 miles on it. The previous owner installed Borla Atak cat back and JLT catch can. The car was very clean and taken care of. It has summer tires with plenty of meat on them. I can't believe how clean this car is, engine compartment and everything. I think the shifter knob is aftermarket. It's white and does not have any brand names on it. It's a tampered type, not round. It's not a short throw though. The dealer gave me the original exhaust which is great in case I get a fixit ticket.

So far I've purchased Steeda Sport lowering springs, K&N drop it filter, and jacking rails since I plan on doing a lot of my own work. I'm going to have the springs installed at a shop though since I want to have it aligned. I also got the windows tinted to 20%. I bought Steeda spacers but returned them when I learned they would not fit without grinding down the studs or replacing them. I plan on going with wider wheels in the future so I will get the proper fit with 305 in the rear and 275/285 in the front to get the flush look. I really like the PP1 wheels too so kind of bummed they're recessed as much as they are. I might get OEM PP2 wheels though or at least replica PP1 if I can find them in 10.5 & 11's.

My short list is an MGW shifter, k-member brace, and a tune. Long term is more power.

I don't know how I can tell if my car has a tune or not. Would a shop be able to see that if they connect it to a computer? Can they download the current flash and look at it?

I'll post some picks when I have them. Been too busy driving before winter sets in. It's a garage kept non-daily driver that my wife and I splurged on for our 25th. She loves driving it to cause as she puts it, vroom, vroom!

Edit: I forgot to mention I have 3:73 rear.
Welcome! Post up some pics!

GaleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gale
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Hi everyone! Just joined up from Columbus, OH. I used to have a 2003 Mustang Cobra with a Kenne bell w/spray making around 700RWHP. I went from that car to a fully track-built 01 Corvette Z06 making 500RWHP. After the vette I went with a 370z and will probably never do that again lol. Right now, I drive a family SUV Honda Pilot which is always really boring.

Since I had my Cobra, it looks like some things haven't changed, and some have. The current top Mustang lineup isn't even called a Cobra, but all seemed to be bagged GT , with the Shelby being the top model. I'm looking for a Mustang GT 2015+ in the near future, and I'm trying to stay around 35k. Here are some pictures of my Cobra that I had. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to make these cars fast without the Vette tax for a change! Looking forward to checking out the site! 🍻

Shawns Car 148.jpgedited.jpg

best shit.jpg
Neat and nice!

Sponsored

NavyNut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jean-yves
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
New member here this is my second mustang a bought a few months ago absolutely love this thing, its a base gt with performance pack, active exhaust and the gauges in the middle. My first mustang was a 2002 GT black also loved that thing kept it for 5 years at the time sold it in 2008 almost cried but went into motorcycles and a bigger car for the kids. I was lucky the dealer had this one in there inventory went for a test ride and the nostalgia of my old mustang came back to me and I was sold.

mustang2022.jpg

GaleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gale
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
New member here this is my second mustang a bought a few months ago absolutely love this thing, its a base gt with performance pack, active exhaust and the gauges in the middle. My first mustang was a 2002 GT black also loved that thing kept it for 5 years at the time sold it in 2008 almost cried but went into motorcycles and a bigger car for the kids. I was lucky the dealer had this one in there inventory went for a test ride and the nostalgia of my old mustang came back to me and I was sold.

mustang2022.jpg
Nice new ride! Congratulations

CJ74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
I got my 1st mustang today and it is badass! I ordered one two months ago and I don't know if it will ever get built. So, Monday my friend at the dealership called and told me about this one that a guy ordered and then refused when it came in. Even though it's more expensive than the one I ordered, I jumped on it. I got the windows tinted right after I got it.
20221012_140630.jpg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I got my 1st mustang today and it is badass! I ordered one two months ago and I don't know if it will ever get built. So, Monday my friend at the dealership called and told me about this one that a guy ordered and then refused when it came in. Even though it's more expensive than the one I ordered, I jumped on it. I got the windows tinted right after I got it.
20221012_140630.jpg
That is a beautiful example of the breed you have there. Love those wheels and color. :clap:

Sponsored

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
20221012_140630.jpg

You can never go wrong with Ruby red 😁 Nice ride and Welcome.

Airforce1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
François
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Hello everyone name is Mike, 67 and I just signed up a few days ago, located in Fort Worth, Texas! I ordered my Stang back on May 25th, 2022, and just got the build date (Oct 6th, 2022) and the VIN. I had to pull teeth at the dealership to get it and I am not sure why they did not want to keep me in the loop. Anyway, I got the information.

I ordered the V8 GT premium (high 401A), 10-speed auto, in the new mischievous purple color, with the California Special package, upgraded sound system, active valve performance exhaust system, and the security package. I'm no stranger to the Stang as I have had two before 1993 and a 2010, so this new one will take me right on out of here lol!

This will be the first automatic for me so hoping that I'll still be able to jerk my head back! I keep my Stangs stock (unmolested) too old for all those high-speed mods and too broke too! I think I might have broken the bank with this new one when it gets here, but hey at my age you only have so much time left, and I'm going to love it and rock it!!!!

Of course, I have no pictures yet and I did not want to post a generic one (bad luck) so I'll post it once it gets here. Again glad to be here lots of good information to be had here.

Later,
Mike
Welcome to the group. I am glad that I am not the only one who keep his/her Mustang stock. You pick almost all the same options as my 2020 GT Premium in Rapid Red.

1 juil 21 3.jpg

Virulent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve w/Turbo
Welcome to the group. I am glad that I am not the only one who keep his/her Mustang stock. You pick almost all the same options as my 2020 GT Premium in Rapid Red.

1 juil 21 3.jpg
Whoahhh I love the color! Yeah, I'm not one of the mod-type guys, with the price of cars these days I keep them for as long as they'll last. Nothing against modding though it's just not for me!

Chris1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Hi Im Chris age 49. Just picked up a new 2022 GT Premium on Wednesday. Its got the Black Package, Active exhaust and the 401a package.
Love this car so much. I was in a 2019 Ecoboot (base model) for the last 3 years. Great car but this thing is a whole other level. its so much more fun and refined. You can really feel the extra weight up front though. Can't wait to really put some miles on it

Mustang 1 (2).jpg

Mustang 2 (2).jpg

CJ74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Hi Im Chris age 49. Just picked up a new 2022 GT Premium on Wednesday. Its got the Black Package, Active exhaust and the 401a package.
Love this car so much. I was in a 2019 Ecoboot (base model) for the last 3 years. Great car but this thing is a whole other level. its so much more fun and refined. You can really feel the extra weight up front though. Can't wait to really put some miles on it

Mustang 1 (2).jpg

Mustang 2 (2).jpg
Must be something in the air! LOL. I'm Chris age 48 and I got my 22 mustang gt premium wed.
Sponsored