Introduce yourself!!

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
SCCA has scheduled track nights there over the summer you can check their schedule online. I know other private companies like stock car racing experience are on the schedule too, they advertise bring you car and run it on the track events. There's also top speed events with your own car on the long pond straits.
Thank you! Will look into it :)
Sponsored

LaMustang62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, Motorcycle
Hello all. Not an owner yet but looking into purchasing a Mustang this year.

I have been looking at the forum and others for a short time and this forum seems like a good one. I have learned a few things already and look forward to getting more information.

I am one of the old guys who has and still has Harley Davidson motorcycles. Had A Camaro Z28 in 1980 for a while. Then life happened and pick up trucks and sedans where on the schedule. I did go the BMW Z4 route and infinity G37 also. Feels like a Stang in in the vision now.

Lean is a GT Premium coupe with auto transmission.

Tib

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hello everyone,

New to the forum, but have been reading thru the posts for a couple of months. Lifelong Mustang fan and i'm on my third.

First Mustang was a 1998 GT, got it used when i was in my 20's. It was a base GT with a manual/ cloth. Never got into modding it as it was my daily driver at the time, drove it for over 125K miles without any issues until the intake manifold started leaking at 140K miles.
98-Mustang-GT.jpg

Second Mustang was a 2003 Roush Stage 2 Mustang Premium. This car was a blast and kept low miles on it. Got it used also with around 7K miles on it. Drove it for awhile until we had a kid on the way and didn't have enough space in the garage for it plus my motorcycles.
P1070196.jpg

When we got rid of the Roush, wife promised she would "get me another Mustang" for my 40th. Well after searching around, debating on new or used, I found exactly what I wanted and at a normal price, not COVID pricing nor above market. Ended up going out of state and saving a ton of money.

2018 Mustang GT Premium, PP1, 401A, Magne-Ride, Active Exhaust, Shaker Pro, LCD Gauges...in Oxford White for a change of color.

2.jpg

So far, starting light on the mods as this is a "Toy" car. Tint, Lugs, Jacking Rails, Badges, JLT Oil Separator, LED Interior / Backup Lights. Future plans starting with...Barton Hybrid 3, Resonator Delete, Tune...

SoulMan80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hello fellow members. I'm T.J. from Orange County, CA. Just picked up a 21 RR GT M/T. After being married for while and selling all my manual transmission vehicles over the years (regrets for sure) and in which most recent ones were a 2021 WRX STi and 2019 Fiesta ST, I thought I was done. I thought wrong. Had the itch so here I am. Hope everyone is well and stay safe.

Sponsored

S550_John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hello all. New here as well as to be a mustang owner. Bought a 2016 Mustang GT manual with performance pack. Excited to get started building the car and learning what the platform has to offer. So far plans are to do a twin turbo build later on this year, so far i've bought an intake and MBRP catback thats going on sunday after the car gets delivered saturday.

Rudeboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP 6M
Hello everyone. Picking up my 2015 GT premium 6M with performance pack on Monday. The wait is killing me. I started my life with cars like my old 55 Chevy, 65 T-Bird, 65 Ford Pickup. Moved on to the boy racer stuff in my 30's with some Impreza's that were used for track and rally. Hit 40 and moved to European cars with an Audi A5 and a 911. Sold the 911 to buy a bigger house and ended up in a Ford Fusion Energi. Life really slowed down at that point. Just sold that and decided its time to go back to my roots and get back into the good old American muscle. Drove the car yesterday and oh boy am I happy to be back to a real car. Can't wait to see where the Mustang takes me.

NS15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic Metallic
Hi folks, just signed up the other day but have been visiting the site for a while now. Great resource for info on these cars. Got my '15 GT PP a few years back and have loved it ever since. Another month and its out of storage, can't wait.

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Hi All, Just picked up a new '21 black GT FB, 6sp on tuesday. Been a long time. My plan for the car is daily drive with some track days, I live about a half hr from Pocono raceway. I hae a lot planed for this car, chassis, susp, brake, and power upgrades. First mod is to shed weight...of the driver. Down 80lbs already, another 15-20 to go. Already ordered some chassis mods, strut, firewall brace, g-track brace, and rear chassis brace (steeda). Top is the new black GT, the fox body is my 87 triple white convertible I bought new 35yrs ago, wish I still had her.

new 21 gt.jpg

20220304_150438_HDR.jpg
Hi everyone, like PaulM1, I'm getting back into Mustangs after years of being away. I'm planning to buy a new GT Premium. My first Mustang was a Gulfstream Aqua 1968 coupe; wish I still had it. My last one was this 89 GT convertible:
89b.jpeg

nimowx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mustang GT
Hey everyone!

New to the forum block, but picked up my 2021 Velocity Blue Mustang back in November. I've been around Fords my whole life with my dad being a Ford Mechanic for 30+ years. Grew up with the 40th Anniversary Edition Mustang as my background on my tube desktop monitor saying I'd own one one day, so needless to say excited to finally have a mustang of my own. Keeping it stock for now (shout out warranty), but have already started a parts list as soon as the odometer rolls over. Looking forward to meeting people!

image0.jpeg

Sponsored

Ryan331

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
93 LX 5.0, 22 GT/CS
Good evening!

Thanks for having me here. I've owned 8 mustangs in the past (a mix of Foxes, several new edge and an '06) I currently still have a 90k mile 93 LX Hatch that I just rebuilt the motor in, but it's not back on the road yet.

Just sold a 2006 GTO I'd had for a while and I've been wanting a newer fun evening/weekend car for a while and have not yet owned a Coyote motor, so figured it was time.

I've placed an order for a 22 GT/CS 6 speed in Atlas Blue, now just waiting for production

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Hey everyone!

New to the forum block, but picked up my 2021 Velocity Blue Mustang back in November. I've been around Fords my whole life with my dad being a Ford Mechanic for 30+ years. Grew up with the 40th Anniversary Edition Mustang as my background on my tube desktop monitor saying I'd own one one day, so needless to say excited to finally have a mustang of my own. Keeping it stock for now (shout out warranty), but have already started a parts list as soon as the odometer rolls over. Looking forward to meeting people!

image0.jpeg
H&R Springs and 25mm spacers. Trust me on this…
325CF3F6-C816-4A25-AAF4-0C0EA8445409.jpeg

josaycuervo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1 (MT, Velocity Blue)
Evening!

I've been a lurker since late last year when I purchased my Mustang. Happy to finally join up!

I picked up a lightly used manual 2019 GT in Velocity Blue. Goodies include the PP1 package, Sync3, and Nickel-painted 5 spoke wheels.

I'm not a 'Ford guy', just happen to like the stuff they've been making for the past several years. I've owned a '14 Fiesta ST and '14 SHO. My other previous rides include a '90 E30 325i and lifted '01 Nissan Xterra. The Mustang and FiST are my favorites so far!

IMG_1349.jpg

Tucker80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang CS, 2024 Civic Type R, SV650
New member been lurking here for a while, but finally officially joined. Picked up a 2021 carbonized gray GT in early January right before the 0% for 60months ended. I was looking for slightly used, but couldn't pass up the 0% and full warranty.

Only mod so far is the oil separator, and ceramic window tint to block the UV. Loving the new mustang so far.

20220317_195114[1].jpg
Sponsored