Introduce yourself!!

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
That's what I have now, with stock DP. It's definitely louder than stock exhaust and sounds a lot better. Good price too.

That said, I am tempted to save my nickels and dimes for the Magnaflow Street catback. Sounds even better to me, but not cheap. If I win that $15,000 AM drawing, though...
Do you have any videos of your exhaust? Mine is out for delivery today! Although the car won't be delivered until August. I just didn't wanna miss that sale :)
Sponsored

UHOH5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 PP1
Two month lurker with a new 2018 GT saying hi.

Hello everybody.

Thank you all for the informative posts.

I have been lurking because I know once I start participating, the MOD bug might bight hard LOL. This is how it has been for me on the Harley Davidson and Jeep forums I belong to and it makes being a financially responsible adult nearly impossible:headbonk:

I've been really satisfied with the car so far and have only made a few little changes. So far I have changed all my emblems to black, replaced the lug nuts with Ford black ones, added some wheel spacers (25MM front,23mm rear),installed a FRPP hood strut kit, and swapped out the plastic coolant tank for the black powder coated Steeda one.

I'm waiting to see if Ford is going to release a Performance Package for the 2018 and I'm also considering the MagnaFlow resonated X-pipe.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and hopefully I can contribute in some way as my experience with the car progresses.

fifthcircle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PW
Well, I'm buying a Mustang.

Saw the new Bullitt, and had much want. Looked it over, talked it over, almost ordered one. Decided I would be to anal about it being a special car, and want my kids to grow up rolling in a drop top. So, I've located and made a deal on an '18 GT PP Vert. First Mustang for me, but my wife's first car was a little v6 back in the 90's. :)

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Well, I'm buying a Mustang.

Saw the new Bullitt, and had much want. Looked it over, talked it over, almost ordered one. Decided I would be to anal about it being a special car, and want my kids to grow up rolling in a drop top. So, I've located and made a deal on an '18 GT PP Vert. First Mustang for me, but my wife's first car was a little v6 back in the 90's. :)

Welcome!

I did something similar. I really wanted a GT350 but decided that it would become a garage queen. I great enjoy driving my GT often and not pampering it too much.

fifthcircle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PW
Welcome!

I did something similar. I really wanted a GT350 but decided that it would become a garage queen. I great enjoy driving my GT often and not pampering it too much.
Used GT350's aren't much more money. If it we're just me, I'd have gone that route. This will be more fun for the whole family.
The sacrifices I make.... LOL!

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Used GT350's aren't much more money. If it we're just me, I'd have gone that route. This will be more fun for the whole family.
The sacrifices I make.... LOL!
I was in a similar situation. Had purchased a 2016 GT Coupe, enjoyed looking at it and walking up to it, but just was not happy with the overall driving experience. Started looking at the GT350's used, but they were still 50K+ and no matter what people say- the car is built for the track and I am not at a point in my life where I can take the time and $ to track and maintain that type of car. In the end I decided to get a GT Convertible and it has been really a great experience. All of my kids (ages 28 down to 14) were supportive of the coupe when I bought it, but every one of them has commented on how much better the vert is. If your going to spend the $ on something that could be categorized as a "splurge", "fun toy", .. whatever you want to call it then It should be something you are excited about driving every time you get in and look forward to driving when your not. The vert is a different driving experience. In another 5 years after all of my kids are gone I may have the expendable cash to buy a used 2015-17 S550 or GT350 and use it for the track.

Paulky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue EcoBoost
Hello everyone!
Glad to have stumbled upon such a great community while browsing Google. Just a 25 year old New Yorker from Queens. Bought a 2017 EcoBoost about a year and a half ago and think it’s finally time to start nodding my first pony.

s2ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 - 6S1757, 2017 GT350 - H3303
Hi All, bought a new 2017 GT350, H3303, last month. Have already added the FP oil separators, ZL1 splitter savers will go on soon. Looking forward to participating!

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
Just took possession of a like new 2016 GT w/performance package (5.5k miles), shaker audio, Recarro leather. Still trying to figure out what was stock and what the previous owner installed and upgraded.

Ratfink53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium
Hi all, I finally found a Mustang forum that caters to the 6th Gen. I am 65 years young and this is my 3rd mustang. My first was a 89 5.0 hatchback, then an 04 GT. This 18 that I bought is awesome! I chose the 10 speed because I’m done with using a clutch.
My last car was a 15 challenger scatpack. It was fun for awhile, hated the the MDS that’s on the 5.7 and 392 because I had the 8 speed auto. Didn’t think that I could fit inside the mustang interior but was i wrong. Looking to learn more about this gen Stang.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All, bought a new 2017 GT350, H3303, last month. Have already added the FP oil separators, ZL1 splitter savers will go on soon. Looking forward to participating!
Can we see pictures of the 66 GT350?? :eyebulge::love::hail:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just took possession of a like new 2016 GT w/performance package (5.5k miles), shaker audio, Recarro leather. Still trying to figure out what was stock and what the previous owner installed and upgraded.
Awesome! There are definitely deals to be had on lightly used 2015-16 GT PP vehicles.

justdriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang s550 v8 fastback 5.0 gt 2017
new owner

Hi
i am from central scotland and have just bought my first ever mustang. i have always had a thing for muscle cars since i can remember and have finally saved up enough cash to buy my own. I have a 2017 mustang GT fastback V8 5.0. its grabber blue with double go faster stripes. i have done the following mods, roush axle back exhaust, airaid CAI, 3rd gen light sequencers, rear spoiler, stripes over car and on side, black mirrors, roof and front grill. i am planning on taking the shocking pzero tyres off had lots of near misses with them. for now i have finished mods but might put a rear window louver on but not made up i mind about that yet. i still cant get the grin off my face and dont think i ever will. this car is more than i ever thought it would be sooooo happy i bought it. i was not prepared for all the attention it gets mind you but its all good. looks like a good forum all in this with plenty of help and advice available.
jk.jpg
FG.PNG

Gebman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arne
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Hey folks,

new member from Germany.
Just got my GT 2018 this sunday. :ford:
Small adjustments already made. Planing to do 20“, springs and stripes.

Always drive save guys.
Arne
251DD4E3-C527-48D8-9B11-11D29E4FF7AF.jpeg
6D4B1B8B-F193-482F-806B-6F5EA9EDFD4A.jpeg
E4F8458C-2BDD-4C6B-AFF0-481774FF7EC8.jpeg

ian2144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT grabber blue/black roof
Hi
i am from central scotland and have just bought my first ever mustang. i have always had a thing for muscle cars since i can remember and have finally saved up enough cash to buy my own. I have a 2017 mustang GT fastback V8 5.0. its grabber blue with double go faster stripes. i have done the following mods, roush axle back exhaust, airaid CAI, 3rd gen light sequencers, rear spoiler, stripes over car and on side, black mirrors, roof and front grill. i am planning on taking the shocking pzero tyres off had lots of near misses with them. for now i have finished mods but might put a rear window louver on but not made up i mind about that yet. i still cant get the grin off my face and dont think i ever will. this car is more than i ever thought it would be sooooo happy i bought it. i was not prepared for all the attention it gets mind you but its all good. looks like a good forum all in this with plenty of help and advice available.
Welcome from another Grabber owner in Scotland.
:cheers:
Sponsored