MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Welcome to the forum. As you probably know already, there's lots of great information here. The more you lurk in here, the smaller your bank account will become. You've been warned lol.
Take care
Sponsored

Magnetic 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (pp), 2017 Mustang Ecoboost, 2012 Mustang GT/CS
Greeting's from Arizona. I've been observing this site for a couple months, now with the addition of my 2017 Mustang GT I figured it was time to join up. I'm not much of a Mustang Man as I've had nothing but Mustang's for 1/2 a Century.HA!. It was time to get into the modern Mustang world before H*ll froze over. LOL

Looking forward to lots of reading about these new toyz ;-)

Trl888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Hello from southeast Texas I'm Taylor and I purchased my 2018 Kona Blue GT Premium about 2 months ago. This is my first mustang and after having only commuter cars and my F150 I absolutely love this car. I've been lurking around the forums for a bit now and figured I'd should at least say hello.

Killerbell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Shadow Black
Hey everyone. Been here for a while. However, I have been without a Mustang until recent. I just picked up a 2018 Mustang GT Premium 401a in Shadow Black. I currently live in SC but being military I move a lot. So far I have only done tint and a Feynlab ceramic coating. Upcoming mods are Corsa/Borla/ or MBRP cat-backs (haven't decided which but recommendations are welcomed), sub and amp (no sub currently), and some more cosmetic type things until the warranty is up. Leaning towards Project 6GR 5 spoke wheels but also open to suggestions for concave wheels. But that is it for now. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group.
[/url]Attach20141_20180626_163518 by , on Flickr[/IMG] Attach20139_20180626_163518 by [/IMG]

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
Hey everyone. Been here for a while. However, I have been without a Mustang until recent. I just picked up a 2018 Mustang GT Premium 401a in Shadow Black. I currently live in SC but being military I move a lot. So far I have only done tint and a Feynlab ceramic coating. Upcoming mods are Corsa/Borla/ or MBRP cat-backs (haven't decided which but recommendations are welcomed), sub and amp (no sub currently), and some more cosmetic type things until the warranty is up. Leaning towards Project 6GR 5 spoke wheels but also open to suggestions for concave wheels. But that is it for now. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group.
Welcome and thanks for your service!

We have a 2019 GT premium due to arrive in August. I've been checking out every possible exhaust system in the one we are going to go with is the mbrp street catback. It's on sale until the end of July for $949. We were going to go with the race catback, but after I compared a few videos, it was a little too loud and a little too high-pitched for our taste. YouTube some of the videos. CJ Pony Parts did a great one and there is a guy who's YouTube name is Ruby Red 81 I think, and his sounds really good too. Nice low Rumble and not too loud

Killerbell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Shadow Black
Welcome and thanks for your service!

We have a 2019 GT premium due to arrive in August. I've been checking out every possible exhaust system in the one we are going to go with is the mbrp street catback. It's on sale until the end of July for $949. We were going to go with the race catback, but after I compared a few videos, it was a little too loud and a little too high-pitched for our taste. YouTube some of the videos. CJ Pony Parts did a great one and there is a guy who's YouTube name is Ruby Red 81 I think, and his sounds really good too. Nice low Rumble and not too loud
I am leaning more towards the MBRP Street as well. Not only is it cheaper, it (to me) has a lower tone. Also I think the same video talks about a small lope, which is cool by me.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I am leaning more towards the MBRP Street as well. Not only is it cheaper, it (to me) has a lower tone. Also I think the same video talks about a small lope, which is cool by me.
Yep, that's the video! I love that sound and that Lope. The race is even cheaper at $799, but I think I get tired of it

Harleyreb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello y'all from central Mississippi. I'm pretty close to buying a 18 GT and found this forum full of some excellent info! Last two mustangs I have owned were a 93 Coupe w/ Dart block 363 on all the nitrous and a 93 Cobra #501. Looking to get back into the mustang life and hit the Texas Mile again. Previous best there was 181.7 mph in a blown 08 Corvette.

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Hello Everyone,
Greetings from West Yorkshie, United Kingdom.
Been into American cars since before I could crawl.
I've had a '72 Ford Gran Torino Sport - Q Code Cobra Jet Fastback, a '79 Firebird for a short wile and a '72 Lincoln Mark IV that I biult into a Lowrider, I've owned this one for over 25 years. I also run a '17 Ranger Wildtrak 3.2 and a few other old cars too.
Recently wanted to get a musle car, but didn't wanna have to spanner on another old motor every weekend. So went down to local Ford to sit in a S550. Was at first thinking that a EcoBoost would be more than enough asked for a test drive. All they had was a GT 5.0 so took it for a spin. Came back with a stupid big grin on my face, but still wanted to try a 2.3 four cylinder. Went to another dealer who had an EcoBoost, but as soon as i hit the starter button, I knew it was no match for the V8 sound. So now I'm on the lookout for a nearly new '17 - '18 GT Fastback auto.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello from southeast Texas I'm Taylor and I purchased my 2018 Kona Blue GT Premium about 2 months ago. This is my first mustang and after having only commuter cars and my F150 I absolutely love this car. I've been lurking around the forums for a bit now and figured I'd should at least say hello.
Welcome! We've got a 2019 Kona Blue GT Premium on order, due to arrive in August. Can't wait to see it in person! PP1 & 400a interior, 6 speed

zarathustra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT Premium, 2011 Blue F150 FX4
Greetings from El Paso, TX. Greg here. Last night picked up a 2018 GT Premium in Orange Fury with the black out package, Recaro seats, Shaker stereo, Active Exhaust, etc, in 6 speed manual. 2nd mustang in my life, had a 1981 base model coupe with a 2.3L and a whopping 86 HP. This one is very different from that one. Will be splitting driving time with my F150 FX4. Been looking for a while and saw the orange fury and couldn't resist.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Greetings from El Paso, TX. Greg here. Last night picked up a 2018 GT Premium in Orange Fury with the black out package, Recaro seats, Shaker stereo, Active Exhaust, etc, in 6 speed manual. 2nd mustang in my life, had a 1981 base model coupe with a 2.3L and a whopping 86 HP. This one is very different from that one. Will be splitting driving time with my F150 FX4. Been looking for a while and saw the orange fury and couldn't resist.

Welcome! Resistance is futile...

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
That's what I have now, with stock DP. It's definitely louder than stock exhaust and sounds a lot better. Good price too.

That said, I am tempted to save my nickels and dimes for the Magnaflow Street catback. Sounds even better to me, but not cheap. If I win that $15,000 AM drawing, though...
Sponsored