Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Marco Vincenzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2.3
Hello everyone, my name is Marco and I live in Italy. I recently bought a Mustang Ecobooster 2.3 black and I'm really excited about it. I really appreciate the American style line of the car. Surely I will find useful information to better use the Mustang and I hope, over time, to be useful for the community.
Sponsored

Mooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Fusion / Mustang GT Premium on order
Hey all! My name is Nick, but my handle around the Internet is Mooch. I had a 2006 Mustang GT Premium that I loved and was on a few different Mustang forums until I wound up selling it. A Focus then a Fusion Titanium later and now I found myself ready for another Mustang. I loved the styling of the ‘05-‘08s, but really disliked what they did with the railings for the few years after that. But then I LOVED the new 6g 2015+ car. The facelift for the ‘18s combined with the much improved exhaust makes me about to pull the trigger. This seems like a great community and it’s nice to meet everybody here.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Hi New to the Forum. Lloyd (Lead foot Lloyd to some of my friends) from the Chicago area. I currently have a 13 F150 RCSB 5.0 (The Mustang of trucks). And I'm looking to add a Mustang GT in a year or so as a stable mate. Time to do research, which is why I'm here. I own LED and Safety, Inc. In River Grove IL. An LED lighting and safety clothing store. The 2018's are really tempting, but I might just wait for the next gen 2020? Maybe I can't wait!

JP_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey everyone! I have been a Mustang guy my whole life. My first Mustang was a 94 GT and was also my first car. I have owned 5 other Mustangs since then. I sold my last Mustang to put the down payment on a house. We got pregnant with our second child and I told my wife then, as soon as our little girl was forward facing I am getting another Mustang. Well that time is here and I just purchased a 2018 Mustang GT! I am super excited to be back in one and looking forward to learning from you guys about this platform and start making her mine. Happy to be here!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Performance Package Ecoboost
New EB owner

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself as I am 1 week and 1k miles into a black 2018 ecoboost with the performance package and M6 tranny. The only option is the PP. Just the way I wanted it.
I wanted the PP but wasn't too keen on the black wheels and the deck wing. Where I come from it's a wing if wind goes over and under.
I like the style of the wheels and thinking paint or replacement. Maybe they will grow on me. Not sure about that wing. Opinions seem to be all over the place with that.
Interesting car and I like it. It has a couple of small issues but I'm I'm going to shake it out for another week or so to see what else turns up and return it to Dealer service for a look see.
My first turbo car however I did once own a 66 GT350 with a Paxton Supercharger and a 66 Tiger with a Paxton Supercharger. Both were problematic beasts. And I loved the both of them just like misfit children.

DL109er

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thevalleylocal.net
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB Premium+ Lightning Blue 6spd Pony
I just realized that today marks the one month anniversary of my discovery of Mustang6g.com and my first post - and I haven't formally introduced myself yet (though some of you may have already gotten to know me through my 1st order SNAFU, my 2nd "promised order", and that promise falling through). Thankfully, that loooong saga finally ended happily last week, and now I'm the proud owner of my first Mustang.

I've never been a "car guy" - more from lack of funds than lack of interest. "Best to keep one's life expectations realistic" has always been my motto. Until I got a free rental car upgrade from an Altima to a Mustang for a road trip to visit my family this past Christmas - and fell in love.

I didn't even know there were "different" Mustangs. Yeah, the rental was an Ecoboost automatic, but it was a Black Mustang and the coolest car I'd ever driven. Yeah - my wife never touched the steering wheel during the whole 14hr drive.

I was so impressed with how well it handled, despite the weather (thank you, "Snow/Wet" drive option), how comfortable it was, and - of course - the power (remember - considering the cars I've owned, I'm fairly easy to impress). But what really floored me was the MPG - just ticked over 30 for the trip. I couldn't believe it (again, not realizing I had the "economical" Mustang).

So I figured I'd get a Mustang "someday" - and started dipping my toe into being a "car guy" (started perusing the internets, getting magazines, etc - all the stuff I should've done when I was 16). But a couple months after my family visit, my dad had a heart attack and a quadruple bypass, and a few weeks later my father-in-law's cancer came back. Thankfully, they're both doing ok now - but it was enough to prompt my lovely wife to say "Life's too short - if you can figure out how to make it happen, get the Mustang."

So I did (eventually - see "saga" above :headbonk:) I may not be a "car guy" yet, but I'm certainly the happy owner of the coolest car I've ever had.

IMG_3860.jpg

Chris (and, yes, I've gotten rid of that awful front plate bracket and my bumperplugs are on order - first mod FTW!) :headbang:

Last edited:

gg simba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
New to the boards and Mustangs. From Chicago. Bought a '16 GT 6 Speed

vVALK5G.jpg

Also do own a Nissan 240SX and an OBS F350.

DTr2j1d.jpg

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Welcome to the forum guys...hope you have the luck I've had the past three years. Have never a trip to the dealer though not alot of miles(12,000) on the car either. The s550 is a pleasurable daily driving experience!

Sponsored

MetalCord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
New owner and member

Greetings! My name is Felipe and I recently moved to Florida from Wyoming. I've been a Mustang fan a long time, and a Ford fanboy for even longer. I've always wanted a Mustang and I finally pulled the trigger on one last week thanks to the best wife ever.

2018 "401a" in Shadow Black with Show Stopper Red interior.
Vader intro pic.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I just realized that today marks the one month anniversary of my discovery of Mustang6g.com and my first post - and I haven't formally introduced myself yet (though some of you may have already gotten to know me through my 1st order SNAFU, my 2nd "promised order", and that promise falling through). Thankfully, that loooong saga finally ended happily last week, and now I'm the proud owner of my first Mustang.

I've never been a "car guy" - more from lack of funds than lack of interest. "Best to keep one's life expectations realistic" has always been my motto. Until I got a free rental car upgrade from an Altima to a Mustang for a road trip to visit my family this past Christmas - and fell in love.

I didn't even know there were "different" Mustangs. Yeah, the rental was an Ecoboost automatic, but it was a Black Mustang and the coolest car I'd ever driven. Yeah - my wife never touched the steering wheel during the whole 14hr drive.

I was so impressed with how well it handled, despite the weather (thank you, "Snow/Wet" drive option), how comfortable it was, and - of course - the power (remember - considering the cars I've owned, I'm fairly easy to impress). But what really floored me was the MPG - just ticked over 30 for the trip. I couldn't believe it (again, not realizing I had the "economical" Mustang).

So I figured I'd get a Mustang "someday" - and started dipping my toe into being a "car guy" (started perusing the internets, getting magazines, etc - all the stuff I should've done when I was 16). But a couple months after my family visit, my dad had a heart attack and a quadruple bypass, and a few weeks later my father-in-law's cancer came back. Thankfully, they're both doing ok now - but it was enough to prompt my lovely wife to say "Life's too short - if you can figure out how to make it happen, get the Mustang."

So I did (eventually - see "saga" above :headbonk:) I may not be a "car guy" yet, but I'm certainly the happy owner of the coolest car I've ever had.

Chris (and, yes, I've gotten rid of that awful front plate bracket and my bumperplugs are on order - first mod FTW!) :headbang:
Welcome! I have a similar story to yours. Wasn't really a car guy although I loved the muscle cars back in the 70's and 80's... then the S550 came along and I was hooked!

Schnupper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black
Hello everyone! I finally got myself into a Mustang! I purchased it on National Mustang Day last month.
2016 GT PP 6 speed 401a car.

Here are some pics. The only thing i have done so far is put on an H-pipe.

20180422_104748.jpg

20180428_122809.jpg

Sponsored