Sera550

#5pointohmy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Hi mustang family . My names Ryan and I recently purchased a '16 GT. 25 yrs old . Mustang is white and so am I . I live in Japan so I doubt I'll meeet any of you in person but it's cool to stay connected with all of you mustang enthusiasts back home ! Anyway hope to learn a lot on here !
Thanksss. & :cheers:
Safe driving ~~~
Ryan

First car: r33
Previous car: 15' 50th ecoboost (black with matte stripe . bottom picture ! )
Current car: 16'. white gt
The "302" on top of your license plate is gold!
Sponsored

EcoBond007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost named Hussy
Hi Everyone! I just bought my very first Mustang. My wife named her Hussy because I spend more time in the garage with the car than her and her propensity to drop her top (the car not the wife). Hussy is a race red '16 ecoboost. I got plan to mod the trifecta (tuner/cai, exhaust, intercooler). I have been reading this forum since well before my purchase. Now I feel like I should become a member. Thanks I look forward to meeting some/all of you!

tom_hd02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Hi everyone. I'm Tom from Massachusetts with a 2016 Mustang V6 (4th mustang). Previously owned a 2002 V6, 1966 I-6 (converted to 5.0 302 EFI), and 2014 V6. So far I love my 2016.
Great information in this forum.

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang
So.. finally I've pulled the trigger and have secured a 17 GT with performance pkg in Oxford white. She definetly looks amazing and couldn't be more happy with the purchase.

She joins a stable of other ladies in white.. see signature. Can't wait to do a photoshoot.
IMG_6401.jpg
IMG_3796.jpg
IMG_6398.jpg

Last edited:

atx_coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zak
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack
Hello everyone!

My name is Zak and I'm from Austin, TX. I just picked up this 2017 Grabber Blue GT with Performance Pack. I'm coming from a 2013 WRX. The transition from AWD will be interesting but everything about this car has me grinning from ear to ear every day. I can't wait to start modding!

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

Sponsored

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Greetings from the Low Country of South Carolina. Today my wife and I became the proud owners of a 2017 Mustang GT with California Special Package (and 401A package), 6 speed manual in Lightning Blue. Originally we were going to buy a Silver GT but when she saw the Lightning Blue CS she fell in love with it so that's what we bought. This is my 2nd Mustang. My first was a 1968, 3-speed 6 cylinder which I sold years ago. We got Mustang fever last month when we rented a 2017 GT through Avis on a trip out to San Luis Obispo, CA last month. I knew then I wanted to get one but I didn't think I'd get one this soon. We are grinning ear-to-ear tooling around in our new Mustang.
GT.jpg

Mr. Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT w/PP Magnetic 6 spd; 2005 F150 FX4
1st time Mustang owner hello

Greetings from Western NY:

Just picked up my new 2017 Mustang GT w/PP in Magnetic Metallic (manual transmission--had to!) on June 15. First time Mustang owner and couldn't be happier so far! What a car. Here's a pic:

34549127134_833b0f85a3_b.jpg

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Greetings from the Low Country of South Carolina. Today my wife and I became the proud owners of a 2017 Mustang GT with California Special Package (and 401A package), 6 speed manual in Lightning Blue. Originally we were going to buy a Silver GT but when she saw the Lightning Blue CS she fell in love with it so that's what we bought. This is my 2nd Mustang. My first was a 1968, 3-speed 6 cylinder which I sold years ago. We got Mustang fever last month when we rented a 2017 GT through Avis on a trip out to San Luis Obispo, CA last month. I knew then I wanted to get one but I didn't think I'd get one this soon. We are grinning ear-to-ear tooling around in our new Mustang.
Welcome to M6g ZackJones... ..absolutely stunning CSgt!

Sponsored

Chaos_Agent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Premium GT
Greetings!

Newbie here...

Excited to join the forum. I have a 2017 Mustang GT, Ingot Silver. Base package.

I've had it for 3 months. I traded in my 2006 GT.
It's automatic which is taking some getting used to, my 2006 GT was manual.
I love the car. But to be honest, there have been some fit/quality issues that have been disappointing. Quality seems to have taken a step back since 2006. I'll save the details for another post.
rsz_1rsz_img_3395.jpg

Last edited:

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Excited to join the forum. I have a 2017 Mustang GT, Ingot Silver. Base package.
Welcome. It was a silver GT rental from Avis I had in May that gave me Mustang Fever. That's why I now own the Blue GT/CS shown a few posts above yours.
Looking forward to hearing about the QC and fitment issues you've found.

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Hi Guys -

From Buffalo, NY - Wife was due for a new car (lease ended) and I've wanted a convertible for a long long time. Purchased a used (2016) Racing Red Ecoboost about 1 month ago to the day. The wife now drives my Acura RDX, haha (safer for her anyway).

Love love love the car. This is my first purchased car in a long time (we usually lease) and you can't really mod leases so this will probably get me in trouble, haha. Already did the C&L bypass value to blow off value conversion (who doesn't like the sound of the turbo dumping it's waste?!?) - Next on my list are a new intake, Bama tuner, and a new exhaust. The few GTs around here sound so much better :(

Anyway - thanks for having me!
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_9492.JPG
Sponsored