Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

aaronfg4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Owner of a 2015 Ford Mustang GT and just Started my Mustang Youtube Channel!

]I own a 2015 Ford Mustang GT in Triple Yellow with the premium trim. I've owned a couple Mustangs and many other cars throughout my life. I recently decided to document the modifications and car events I go to through YouTube!. Cars have always been my passion and I want to share my journey with as many people as I can!

www.youtube.com/aaronfg4

check out my channel for Mustang Updates and Car Vlogs!!

Thank you!

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn....=326b2bf40b3c5364e6b4237e67068bb6&oe=58361ABF
Sponsored

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
Hello fellow Mustang owners. Here is a picture of me and my son last Saturday taking delivery of my '16 GT with PP. It's a weekend cruiser/track toy so I went with the base. I love this car!
I just bought your twin, yet in a 2015!!! I got her used with 15K miles for a steal, couldnt pass up the deal and am extremely happy to be back in a Mustang for a DD again!!!

2015 Base GT with 1 option...PP!!! It came with tint and Magnaflow Axle back so my first to mods were already done for me! Plan to get it sounding better, minor bolt-ons and a tune and then drive the wheels off it every day!

Matt

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
New here. I plan to order a 2017 5.0 GT w/ PP, Recaro and back up assist probably in blue with black stripes. I'm still looking at a premium. I plan to try X plan pricing for either. The Shelby is what I wanted originally but not with the markup. Some places even mark up the GT so I'm still shopping dealers.
Welcome! I am in the same boat.. was hoping to find a 2016 at a good price, but not having any success compared to the 2017's. Dealerships in my area do not have good stock, so I will custom order -- not sure if I have to go out of state to get the x-plan pricing that is competitive as the dealerships here are less competitive. You may want to check out Koons Sterling in VA....Keep me posted on your progress.....

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
I don't own one right now
Hello From New Jersey

Hello everyone. I'm Stephanie, and I live in Wayne, NJ. I'm not sure if I've ever posted in here before, but I don't think I have. I don't own a mustang, nor do I drive. I can't drive due to being born visually impaired, but I love mustangs very much, and I wish to own one, one day! I'll just have someone else drive me around in it. I had a fear of cars for 23 years (since I was four years old)! My ears are very sensitive to loud noise, and I always had a fear of loud cars. Going out in general gave me very bad anxiety which resulted in depression and not ever wanting to leave the house, but in April, 2013 I discovered that one of my neighbors had a mustang. At first I didn't like the car, but as time went on I started loving it because I grew accustomed to its sound since he drives down my street everyday! It's a white SN95 cobra SVT. I believe it's a '94. Now I'm in love with that car, and it has gotten me feeling so much better towards cars. I'm on my journey towards getting over my fear of automobiles, and I've come such a long way from even last year! I never liked loud noise, and I don't believe I ever will, but mustangs are music to my ears. I've accomplished so much with facing this fear, and I'm so proud of myself! My favorite mustangs are the SN95, S197, and the S550. I love the Cobra, GT, and even the V6. My first two mustang rides were in a V6 and I loved it so much! I would love to drive in a V8 GT or Cobra soon! I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum from the Wayne, NJ or Northern NJ area with a mustang. I'd love to meet more mustang enthusiasts, and ride in more mustangs! Hope you all enjoyed my story, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
sounds good

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Keep on fighting those anxieties Stephanie, everyday is a battle of some sorts for everybody, just maybe on different levels. If you try hard enough for it, you'll have your own Mustang someday. Nothing's easy, but the rewards can be well worth it.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
I don't own one right now
Keep on fighting those anxieties Stephanie, everyday is a battle of some sorts for everybody, just maybe on different levels. If you try hard enough for it, you'll have your own Mustang someday. Nothing's easy, but the rewards can be well worth it.
Thank you so much! Your words have really touched me and inspired me! And they are very true words! :)

RyanRaduechel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R, 1990 v8 Miata
Hey all,

My name is Ryan, picked up my 2016 Mustang GT with the PP on July 1st. Haven't done much; window tint, JLT intake, SCT x4 programmer. Next up will be long tubes and exhaust. I also bought a base model, so I will be looking into doing the MFT update over the factory 4" screen. This is my first Mustang and I absolutely love it. It is a blast to drive. I am also building a 1990 Mazda Miata with a single 88mm turbo LS, it has a Gforce 4 speed, and an 8.8 Ford IRS. I will post a couple pictures of it as well if anyone is interested. I picked the car up from powdercoat not to long ago and have been working on the wiring. I also have a 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R that I occasionally track.

Great forum, lots of good posts with great information! I look forward to being apart of the community!

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
Welcome...I don't live close and have an EB so it is too quiet. I like to think of it as stealth ;-)

Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Hello everyone. I'm Stephanie, and I live in Wayne, NJ. I'm not sure if I've ever posted in here before, but I don't think I have. I don't own a mustang, nor do I drive. I can't drive due to being born visually impaired, but I love mustangs very much, and I wish to own one, one day! I'll just have someone else drive me around in it. I had a fear of cars for 23 years (since I was four years old)! My ears are very sensitive to loud noise, and I always had a fear of loud cars. Going out in general gave me very bad anxiety which resulted in depression and not ever wanting to leave the house, but in April, 2013 I discovered that one of my neighbors had a mustang. At first I didn't like the car, but as time went on I started loving it because I grew accustomed to its sound since he drives down my street everyday! It's a white SN95 cobra SVT. I believe it's a '94. Now I'm in love with that car, and it has gotten me feeling so much better towards cars. I'm on my journey towards getting over my fear of automobiles, and I've come such a long way from even last year! I never liked loud noise, and I don't believe I ever will, but mustangs are music to my ears. I've accomplished so much with facing this fear, and I'm so proud of myself! My favorite mustangs are the SN95, S197, and the S550. I love the Cobra, GT, and even the V6. My first two mustang rides were in a V6 and I loved it so much! I would love to drive in a V8 GT or Cobra soon! I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum from the Wayne, NJ or Northern NJ area with a mustang. I'd love to meet more mustang enthusiasts, and ride in more mustangs! Hope you all enjoyed my story, and I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Have faith Stephanie. You will have your own Mustang one day. I'm certain that it will be beautiful car as well. I'm in Somerset, NJ. I do know where Wayne is though.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm sure there are some Mustang clubs in your area. Do a google search or on facebook and I'm sure something will pop up. If you were down my way I'd love to take you to some cruise ins or shows so you could check out all the mustangs.

Try your luck with a local club as most everyone I've ever meet at club meetings are really nice people.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Welcome! If I lived in that area I would definitely take you on a drive! As said, if you are not willing to work and sacrifice for it then it is not worth having. You unfortunately have to sacrifice and work harder than some others. Godspeed and hope you achieve your dreams!

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Have faith Stephanie. You will have your own Mustang one day. I'm certain that it will be beautiful car as well. I'm in Somerset, NJ. I do know where Wayne is though.
Somerset, eh? You wouldn't happen to be the fellow with the grey GT with a black center hood stripe with red highlights, would you?