Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Hey everyone, Tom here. I have lurked for about 3 months and started my account a few weeks ago seeing as I recently acquired a 2016 OW base GT with the 6mt. Previously, I owned a 2012 GT/CS that I had sold, and regretted the day ever since. Now that I am back in a "refined" coyote, the "smiles-per-gallon" are back with an abundance.
This is intended to hold me over for a couple years, but I am already considering keeping it long term and turning it into a project. Either way I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. The mods will begin soon (the itch for more is always there).
Sponsored

LightguyPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
New Owner

Hello everyone,...new to site and to the mustang world...came from a g8 gt that I lost in a accident.

pulled the trigger on a 2015 gt premium...love it so far..im from So.Cal (riverside) and look forward to the forum and the meets.
IMG_1055.jpg

GNWMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Guard
Hi there everyone. I've been checking out this forum and it is easily the best for the S550 Stangs! Our 2015 GT PP Guard is actually my wife’s car. How we ended up with it last summer is a story for another time. She does let me drive it every once in a while, ha, ha. It is our first Mustang, but we have 3 other Fords and are a big Ford family. Car is in storage since we live where you can't drive Mustangs for 6 months! Have a bunch of stuff including exhaust sitting in the basement just waiting to install. First thing my wife wanted after she drove the car was new exhaust. Love that woman! Can't wait to get it out of storage next month! Look forward to learning more on this forum.

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Hello, figured it was time I introduced myself. In January I traded in my 2014 Focus ST for a Ruby Red 2016 Mustang GT Premium (400A with Nav) with the black accent package. I decided on the trade due to not having to drive across a few states anymore every month, and I finally had a garage. I will get better better pictures when the weather improves and get a worthy camera, but here she is in all her glory!

YPuNSSh.jpg

TheEveryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6, DIB
Brought home a new S550!

So...after a couple of starts and stops, I finally brought home a new 2016 V6 Deep Impact Blue Mustang.

To Do: Decals, Hood Strut Kit, Front Plate Bracket
Future: Wheels, CAI, Exhaust, Stripe Kit

Can't wait to begin the mods.
IMG_20160319_180754 - Copy copy.jpg

Sponsored

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
So...after a couple of starts and stops, I finally brought home a new 2016 V6 Deep Impact Blue Mustang.

To Do: Decals, Hood Strut Kit, Front Plate Bracket
Future: Wheels, CAI, Exhaust, Stripe Kit

Can't wait to begin the mods.
Nice color! That's what I picked. And your mid list is almost the exact same as mine. Already ordered the hood struts, front plate bracket and an air-oil separator.

JCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP - RR
Welcome, and hope you join us. It's a nice community. My wife and I consider our Mustang our "time machine."
Thanks for the kind welcome and yup! I'm joining the community of Mustang owners. My husband decided to try to find what we wanted locally and tracked down a 2016 Ruby Red GT Premium with PP and 401A (exactly what I wanted) - if everything holds up I pick it up next weekend!

Been driving station wagons for 15 years, ready for a change.

:D

JT

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Welcome, and hope you join us. It's a nice community. My wife and I consider our Mustang our "time machine."
Thanks for the kind welcome and yup! I'm joining the community of Mustang owners. My husband decided to try to find what we wanted locally and tracked down a 2016 Ruby Red GT Premium with PP and 401A (exactly what I wanted) - if everything holds up I pick it up next weekend!

Been driving station wagons for 15 years, ready for a change.

:D

JT
Being an old guy myself--I was a young teenager when the '65's first hit showroom floors--so I heartily echo the words of Blue Beast as my wife and I really enjoy ours.

I feel confident that you will enjoy yours . . . and welcome!

RJ

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Picked up a competition orange '15 gt premium with performance package. I like it so far. I'm not fully sold over the '15 ss 1le I had. Both cars have ups and downs. I will say, the 300+ mile drive home I had, definitely proved the mustang is more comfortable on the street, but doesn't handle as good. Only reason I bought this car because some hit me while I was driving my camaro and totalled it. I have a list of mods I'm ready to do too.
FB_IMG_1458499538211.jpg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Picked up a competition orange '15 gt premium with performance package. I like it so far. I'm not fully sold over the '15 ss 1le I had. Both cars have ups and downs. I will say, the 300+ mile drive home I had, definitely proved the mustang is more comfortable on the street, but doesn't handle as good. Only reason I bought this car because some hit me while I was driving my camaro and totalled it. I have a list of mods I'm ready to do too.
Welcome to the dark side! You made a good choice! Nice looking car!

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Welcome to the dark side! You made a good choice! Nice looking car!
I'm a car guy, not a fan boy. I appreciate all cars, for the most part.

Thank you. I was on the fence about the color until I saw it in person.

Muztank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Hey folks newbie here; I woke up 2 weeks ago and decided I'm done with my Cobb stage 1 2016 WRX.
I no longer believe in my original mission of setting out to make 500hp out of a built 2.0 turbo as I think it will be ridiculously expensive to get there and super unreliable.
My commute just increased to a point where I'm in traffic 2*25 mins a day and I didn't fancy the thought of the race clutch either.
So here I am after looking at golf R dsg for a few days, and 996 turbos, I decided to try the 2016 mustang GT and was really really surprised. It's head an shoulders faster than a stage 1 WRX and probably stage 2 as well. Previously I had incorrectly judged the gt as terrible and not really a performance car based on a personal experience of a rental v6, and reviews of general bad handling compared to jap and EU counterparts, I should of just driven one as they are so different to how I had imagined.

I've had a lot of cars, 95% stick too, but I'm probably gonna get an auto 2016/17 GT.
Will getting an auto drastically limit tuning potential?
Is anyone offering retro fitted performance packs?
Should I wait for the 2017?
I here there is a rumor of a new auto box in the 2017 any truth to that?
Pleased to meet you all, looking forward to joining a meetup when I make the trade!

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Finally joined the club last week with a 2016 Ruby Red Ecoboost PP! This is my first time driving a manual transmission car so its been a fun week for me. :)

WFMEIG8.png

Pudgy_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Metallic GT
Hi my name is Andrew and I have been a mustang fan for a while but I have finally been able to pick one up.

Here she is, my Magnetic Metallic '16 GT. This is also my first manual car which I have to say it was really really easy to learn on.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Sponsored