Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. I just picked up a 2015 V6 Manual. I've been looking around for years for a V6 and finally came across a good one. Its my first Mustang, first Ford, and even my first American car. I've always been in Japanese or German cars, most recently a 2014 Accord V6 manual. Other notable cars are 2016 and 2009 Miata, 2015 WRX, 2010 GTI, 2003 BMW 330ci.

Anyway, I'm loving the Mustang so far. Its got 18,300 miles and I paid 18,500 from a private seller. For the money I can't think of a better car out there.

My plans for it, in this order:
-GT Catback exhaust
-Install 10" Sub I have lying around
-BG Trans/Dif Fluid change
-8" touchscreen (MFT, Sync, or an aftermarket one)
-Shorty headers
-Sway Bars or other Suspension bits

Finally had a chance to wash it today and took some pics and love it even more now. If only it wasn't going to snow, again, this weekend :frusty:

I look forward to being part of the community! Thanks!
I absolutely love the photos..when the sun is going down... I am trying to find a pony badge to replace the GT on my decklid. I think the pony looks so much better...
Sponsored

RedRyan98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I absolutely love the photos..when the sun is going down... I am trying to find a pony badge to replace the GT on my decklid. I think the pony looks so much better...
Thanks! I'm sure you can find a pony badge for the rear if you go that route. The ones on the V6 are different than the ecoboost so you'd need to pick which one you prefer

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I'm sure you can find a pony badge for the rear if you go that route. The ones on the V6 are different than the ecoboost so you'd need to pick which one you prefer
Ive really had a hard time finding the eco-boost equivalent for the GT. I know that the GT and Pony badges use the same mounting holes, but I cannot find just a plain chrome equivalent. Lotsof colorful options to match body paint, but I want just the traditional chrome pony. I called the Ford dealership and they said the only way I could do it was to replace the entire trunk assembly.. I don't think he meant just the desk lid, but I could be mistaken... regardless the price was ridiculous. I did see a youtube video of a guy overseas who swapped out his decklid. Just need to figure out where he got it.. thanks

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hey there team,
It's been a while since I was on here. The dream of owning an S550 died a little when I lost my job in August 2015. last month we were finally back in a position to start looking at an S550 again. We ended up getting a 2017 GT in Lightning Blue. Lookin' forward to learning about the car and being a part of the S550 community.

Oh, and it's an auto... ;-)

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:

Sponsored

Melwinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP Manual
Hi all,

Owned my car for a little over 6 months now and cant get enough of it. Its a 2016 GT PP Manual. So far ive done some basic mods....6GR wheels, Nitto Tires, Tint, Steeda Progressive Lowering Springs, MMD Grille, LED lighting, Corsa Catback, Oil Catch Can and Blacked out emblems. Looking forward to spending (way too much) time (and probably money) on these forums!

Cheers,
Mike

33093368842_524f3f35e_zpsvhzcr8li.jpg

33249511505_5dc6159fa0_b_zpsqovhcnly.jpg

c_los530

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT CS
Hey everyone. I'm from Cali and am an owner of a 2016 mustang GT CS. Esencially I'm dropping in because I wanted an opinion on wheel size. Thinking of doing a staggered look and if so should I do 20x11 rear or is that too much and keep it 20x10. Also is it anymore beneficial at that point to go wide.

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Nice ride..the first thing to learn about your car is that the color is Lightning Blue!:cheers:
Haha, good point! Not sure why I said electric... :headbonk:

Corrected.

Rcobra427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey guys.... new one here but not to the mustang scene, bought a 17 mustang gt Grabber Blue a few weeks ago , so far I added a steeda proflow CAI, steeda tune and lethal performance off road x-pipe to straight pipe no mufflers
IMG_0302.jpg

Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Love that color [MENTION=29768]Rcobra427[/MENTION]... That will be my next color for the GT I hope to get some day lol.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys.... new one here but not to the mustang scene, bought a 17 mustang gt Grabber Blue a few weeks ago , so far I added a steeda proflow CAI, steeda tune and lethal performance off road x-pipe to straight pipe no mufflers
Glad to hear it!

Love the color :cheers:

TJ

slowbutfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm Mike, just a guy from the back woods of Louisiana. Been on the forum for some months but thought I'd officially introduce myself. Loving my first V8. The community here has been great and the knowledge base is unmatched. There is still some days I can't believe that car in the driveway is mine
20170302_163210.jpg

V8KOOP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback Competition Orange manual
Hi everyone, this is my Australian delivery GT Manual 5.0. Her name is Cherrian!
image.jpg
image.jpeg
Sponsored