Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Oops forgot the photos haha
He never said he would post them after it was detailed. He just said he would WANT to post some then.
Sponsored

GoFastS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Hmm I did post it but it didn't work? I'll have to read up and figure it out.

Gunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi All - I've been reading posts and checking out pics on the site for a while now and have been working on my S550 for a few months. I realized I haven't introduced myself. Lots of great people here and informative and fun posts. Glad to be part of the group. I have lots of parts sitting in my garage and waiting for a nice stretch of good weather and some free time to work on the rest of my mods.

Here is my 2016 Magnetic GTPP Prior to any major mods, basically stock with some raxiom stuff done.

IMG_0716.jpg

Here are recent pictures with Ford Racing Track Pack full suspension, TruFiber GT350 Track Pack Spoiler, Trufiber Mirror Caps, Trufiber Hood vents (hard to see as it blends nicely with the magnetic, but really pops in person), and stripes from BigWorm. I will upload more when I finally get everything done. I need to also create a signature and mod list.

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0838%20copy.jpg

Happy Modding!

- Gunter

Gunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi All - I've been reading posts and checking out pics on the site for a while now and have been working on my S550 for a few months. I realized I haven't introduced myself. Lots of great people here and informative and fun posts. Glad to be part of the group. I have lots of parts sitting in my garage and waiting for a nice stretch of good weather and some free time to work on the rest of my mods.

Here are recent pictures with Ford Racing Track Pack full suspension, TruFiber GT350 Track Pack Spoiler, Trufiber Mirror Caps, Trufiber Hood vents (hard to see as it blends nicely with the magnetic, but really pops in person), and stripes from BigWorm. I will upload more when I finally get everything done. I need to also create a signature and mod list.

Happy Modding!

- Gunter[/QUOTE

Welcome, nice color combination with the stripes.:)

Bill
Thanks Bill. I appreciate it.

Sponsored

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Hello all, my new means of transportation. After countless hours of reading, researching, watching YT vids and test drives I found the car I had been searching for and it was a Ford. My first ever in decades of driving, I've always been a GM man. This car made a convert out of me.

2017 Premium GT, m/t, White Platinum Metallic, Ceramic interior, 401A, 3:55's, 19" Luster Nickel wheels/tires and a few other goodies. I love this car, it's sharp looking, plenty of creature comforts, bells and whistles and no shortage of brute force.

32583725684_21e3ef831f_c.jpg

32583726754_78de2333b1_c.jpg

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
Hello I would like to introduce myself l am Larry I just picked up a 2017 mustang v6 in lightening blue 2 weeks ago and I hope to meet a lot of new friends here

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Welcome, I like the wheels we have the same ones. Your interior looks really nice.

Bill
Thanks Bill, the contrast of light and dark of the Ceramic interior is what drew me to it, I just hope it isn't too tough to keep clean.

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost Convert
Hi!

Just crossed over to Ford. Just ordered a '17 Magnetic Ecoboost Vert with the big rims and dark saddle interior. Wife and I move back tot he states in July and the new car will meet us there. I'm in the Air Force and a vehicle mechanic. More familiar with chevys, and have been driving BMW, but I'm ready to save some money and go american. I've been lurking for about a week and thought i'd join.
Glad to be here.
Joe

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
guess i finally introduce myself. my name is kenny, from sf bay area now in reno. ive been on here pretty much since i bought my car in august 2016. been in a chevy family my whole life. but after ford reboot i couldnt say no. been eyeing a camaro or mustang for awhile, got my job and soon enough i bought my 5.0 and couldnt be happier. i have enjoyed this m6g community and happy to be a part of it.

Last edited:

Shagen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Supercharged
Hi guys,
Been lurking here a few weeks and figured I would come out of hiding. My name is Bob and I am from NE Ohio. Looking forward to learning about my mustang and reading about all your cars.
I own a 2017 Standard GT with PP. Roush supercharged. So far I've added some wheels and tires, a borla 3" catback, and changed out the cloth interior to leather.

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Howdy, people call me Dim, I'm from IL.

Purchased my 2016 GT, Oxford White with black accent package and 3.55 gears about a week ago. Been lurking since then but hell, I can't just not join. I came from a 2011 Mazdaspeed3, so needless to say the difference is YUGE.

Anyway, here she is! (I don't have non potato pictures yet, but I will!)
17353005_10158501487585604_249728616_n.jpg
Sponsored