Introduce yourself!!

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Hello, I am Mike from PA. When I first saw a new 2015 GT I decided it was time to stop looking for a restored roadster from the 60s. In my opinion this is the nicest package ford has put out (for the $) in decades, I wanted one and SWMBO said ok! So after a seven week wait for the build I picked up my new 15 GT Premium Performance Pak in Magnetic with the Red Line interior.
Not a bad 65th Birthday present.
Black fender and trunk badges are coming from UPR but other than that it will remain stock for a while.
You're doing it all wrong! Get both :D
2015 GT DIB
1966 GT Fastback, 5.0, T-5, EZ EFI, Classic Air, Candy Apple Red with white Lemans stripes.

From one old guy, to an older old guy, Congrats! Beautiful car.
Sponsored

Finally

Old Fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto Prem Conv
Howdy! I'm Ed, a recently retired grumpy old man (but getting better day by day). I am thinking about treating myself to a retirement present, and the 2015 Mustang GT Premium convertible is making the blood rush (can I say that on a public forum?). I'm taking a test drive tomorrow morning, and can't wait to see if the car lives up to my imagination. Trying to decide between the Ecoboost and the V8, but I'm predisposed to the V8 for the sound and power.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your knowledge and humor... I'm looking forward to both in the coming years! :D

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Mr.Ed speaks Mustangs

Howdy! I'm Ed, a recently retired grumpy old man (but getting better day by day). I am thinking about treating myself to a retirement present, and the 2015 Mustang GT Premium convertible is making the blood rush (can I say that on a public forum?). I'm taking a test drive tomorrow morning, and can't wait to see if the car lives up to my imagination. Trying to decide between the Ecoboost and the V8, but I'm predisposed to the V8 for the sound and power.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your knowledge and humor... I'm looking forward to both in the coming years! :D
So Mr. Ed is about to run around topless:love: Such a great retirement present that will enrich your years from day one. I ,too, am retired and drive Mustang convertibles. I was going to trade in my 2013 GT vert to get a fully loaded 2015 GT vert, but then I realized that I could get the 2015 V-6 vert for $14,000 cheaper. Being the cheap bastard that I am, I bought the Cyclone equipped vert and I just love her. But I will tell you to get the GT if this is your first Mustang...because you never forget your first V-8 Stang! And be prepared for all the new attention your car will generate. Some will claim you're not "acting your age":crazy: And all ways remember to wear a cap when running topless...unless you don't mind losing those few strands of hair on your knogin! Mr. Ed was a talking horse on TV but you, Mr. Ed, will soon be talking Mustangs! Please tell us about your new steed...ENJOY. :clap2:

Finally

Old Fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto Prem Conv
So Mr. Ed is about to run around topless:love: Such a great retirement present that will enrich your years from day one. I ,too, am retired and drive Mustang convertibles. I was going to trade in my 2013 GT vert to get a fully loaded 2015 GT vert, but then I realized that I could get the 2015 V-6 vert for $14,000 cheaper. Being the cheap bastard that I am, I bought the Cyclone equipped vert and I just love her. But I will tell you to get the GT if this is your first Mustang...because you never forget your first V-8 Stang! And be prepared for all the new attention your car will generate. Some will claim you're not "acting your age":crazy: And all ways remember to wear a cap when running topless...unless you don't mind losing those few strands of hair on your knogin! Mr. Ed was a talking horse on TV but you, Mr. Ed, will soon be talking Mustangs! Please tell us about your new steed...ENJOY. :clap2:
Thanks! Especially about the hat reminder. How did you know about the thinning hair? I guess it's par for the course... no worries. And FWIW I'm not the least little bit worried about what other folks think about my cars. They only get to have input on the car if they have input on the payments :lol:

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Howdy! I'm Ed, a recently retired grumpy old man (but getting better day by day). I am thinking about treating myself to a retirement present, and the 2015 Mustang GT Premium convertible is making the blood rush (can I say that on a public forum?).
Depends on where the blood's rushing.

Sponsored

frankieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2 Deep Impact Blue

A Mustang is a great retirement present :headbang: I would definitely go for a GT if you can swing it. Top down, that V8 Coyote exhaust purring.....yup, blood rushing...lol. If you have driven or riden in older solid axle Mustangs you are in for a real treat when you test drive the 15 with the independent rear suspension. I have had several Mustangs throughout the years and the way the 15's ride and handle just amazed me. Let us know how the test drive goes :cheers:

Finally

Old Fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto Prem Conv
I just got back from the test drive. First impression is that it's a nice looking car. Next, I had a major concern about whether my fat ass will fit in the seat. It was a perfect fit, even down to the angle of the seat back. Comfortable driving position, easy reach to everything. Adjusted the mirrors, top down of course, seat cooler set to high, and started it up. Nice rumble. Not too loud, very subtle, very authoritative. Sweet. Pulled out into traffic and gave it just a bit of gas and WOW! More nice rumble, again, not too loud or nasty, just a powerful sound, and lots of acceleration. I never gave it much throttle, since it isn't my car and I don't believe in flogging an engine until after it's been broken in. Still, it was impressive. Handling was crisp, tracking was perfect, suspension was firm without being harsh, and overall it felt like I could spend the whole day driving it.

Great salesman at Upper Marlboro Ford, Cornelius, and a great dealership (I've bought a few vehicles from them over the years). I've got to wait a month or so until I settle on my refinance, and then there will be a new Stang in my garage... can't wait :p

Desertsailor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Fastback Perf Pkg
Been thinking about a new Stang for quite a while. 26 May was THE Day. Stopped by the local dealer, drooled, took a yeller coupe for a spin....Ooooooo! Quick side discussion with wife, then sales. Lookin for a Magnetic Metallic vert with 50th pkg...no go. Did find an Oxford white that the Mrs. loved...ok. Had to wait 3 weeks while delivery got ironed out but in the end. She's ours!!

Previously had a 2001 GT coupe, she was a sweetie. However, the new S550 eclipses it by leaps and bounds.

As a retired USN "Mustang" I had to get my pony back! Love it. Mods on the way:
MBRP Exh
Steeda CAI
Tuner....debating
CJ white 50th shift knob...soon
Window tint, probable

Thanks to this site and the reviews...had to do it!

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
New S550 owner

Hi, my name is Atticus, I recently graduated from the University of Colorado (GO BUFFS!!) and I received a black Mustang GT premium as a graduation gift, could not have asked for a better gift!! My first car was a 2003 VW passat station wagon which I loved, but it doesnt even remotely compare to my new baby. I'll attach a photo of her, I've only tinted the windows and powder coated the wheels black so far. I have many plans with this car and I'm installing my first mod, a JLT Oil Separator as soon as I am home. Hope you like her!
IMG_3294.jpg

dib50th

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
New DIB GT

New to the forum. Just picked up a 2015 GT premium with the 50th package...Will post pics soon..

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Been thinking about a new Stang for quite a while. 26 May was THE Day. Stopped by the local dealer, drooled, took a yeller coupe for a spin....Ooooooo! Quick side discussion with wife, then sales. Lookin for a Magnetic Metallic vert with 50th pkg...no go. Did find an Oxford white that the Mrs. loved...ok. Had to wait 3 weeks while delivery got ironed out but in the end. She's ours!!

Previously had a 2001 GT coupe, she was a sweetie. However, the new S550 eclipses it by leaps and bounds.

As a retired USN "Mustang" I had to get my pony back! Love it. Mods on the way:
MBRP Exh
Steeda CAI
Tuner....debating
CJ white 50th shift knob...soon
Window tint, probable

Thanks to this site and the reviews...had to do it!
Congratulations :cheers: Welcome to the S550 family :ford: Enjoy !!!!

christian

Happy Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
Hello everyone, just found this forum and am glad to be here. My names Christian and drive a Guard GT. I live in central PA. Mods are intake, catback and tune with BMR lowering springs and BBK headers on the way.

78fecdac75734a2084f3fc373406ac5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Glad to be part of the club. Traded in my 2011 Grabber Blue Premium GT for this 2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium 401A with the automatic.
2015 Silver Bullit V2.JPG

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hello from memphis..

Got my S550 Auto base Gt last week,added a Magnaflow cat back and some window tint already
Have a JDM tune and CAI on order also....I think Hellion TT kit is
on the horizon also

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Hello

Hey everyone. Newbie here to the 6th gen Mustang. (Long time lurker too. lol) I have to confess,....I did not like the new body style at all. Not even a little bit. :eek: lol But, it slowly growing on me.
I currently have a 2005 Ram 1500 Daytona 4X4 which is my daily driver and a 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3.
Looking forward to reading and learning more about the new generation Mustang. Thanks!
Sponsored