I like COVID 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Just as well others don't share your certainty, or at least those developing vaccines who know considerably more about the subject. I assume you are fully up to speed with the novel developments into adenovirus vaccine vectors that are being done at the University of Oxford here in the UK ? I'm not suggesting that there is a complete response to your bold statement yet, but your two over simplistic sentences really are not worth the pixels they take up and certainly can't be considered definitive based on the evidence you have presented.

http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-03-27...ne-programme-opens-clinical-trial-recruitment
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Imagine how much money a company could make selling a vaccine to the common cold.

Yes it's simplistic, but it's logical. Every year there are "vaccines" for the flu, but often they don't work. They are for the wrong strains. The flu changed. Don't try to tell me that this virus won't change over time and multiple different strains will exist.

Yes people who are going to get lots of government money are going to say that they will succeed. Of course they will say that. Otherwise they won't get the government money. But you have to use some logic and compare this situation to other similar situations. Just think about it for a minute rather than relying on someone who has something to gain for your information.
Sponsored

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
there have been no successful corona virus vaccines and what we do have have taken years to come up with. For the purposes of "we gotta have a vaccine before we, your betters in gov't house permit you unwashed masses to engage in Constitutionally protected activities (speech, assembly, commerce)" there is no vaccine and none will be forthcoming in a timeframe that matters.
Yes but there was no need for one - who was going to pay for all the development and implementation costs for a virus that causes the common cold? Especially since there are over 200 other viruses that do the same thing. There will be a vaccine for covid-19 - bank on it

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
there have been no successful corona virus vaccines and what we do have have taken years to come up with. For the purposes of "we gotta have a vaccine before we, your betters in gov't house permit you unwashed masses to engage in Constitutionally protected activities (speech, assembly, commerce)" there is no vaccine and none will be forthcoming in a timeframe that matters.
Complete and utter rubbish. there have been no successful corona virus vaccines and what we do have have taken years to come up with At least read the trash you post before you click reply. You say no successful coronavirus vaccines (untrue) and then say the ones that there are took years to develop - make your mind up.

You are just the sort of idiot who will spread the disease whilst claiming your constitutional rights and freedoms, but not giving a shit about other peoples rights and freedoms to not have to put up with you and your reckless behaviour spreading disease. Try acting responsibly, it might not hurt your ego as much as you think.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
That is how to protest ! No guns, no aggression. One day the guy shouting at him may need him to save his life, which he will do.
dr.jpg
upload_2020-4-21_8-41-57.gif
Maybe where you are from.

Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Complete and utter rubbish. there have been no successful corona virus vaccines and what we do have have taken years to come up with At least read the trash you post before you click reply. You say no successful coronavirus vaccines (untrue) and then say the ones that there are took years to develop - make your mind up.

You are just the sort of idiot who will spread the disease whilst claiming your constitutional rights and freedoms, but not giving a shit about other peoples rights and freedoms to not have to put up with you and your reckless behaviour spreading disease. Try acting responsibly, it might not hurt your ego as much as you think.
https://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/dp/4

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
There will be a vaccine for covid-19 - bank on it
absolutely. Because they have the power of gov't oppression to ride the coat tails of to FORCE the bleating sheep populace to get injected. Even if the citizen doesn't pay $$$ out of their own pocket immediately - the drug companies will be RICHLY rewarded from the state coffers.

I'm just waiting for the mandatory imposition of "vax papers, please" before being allowed to travel. I think I'll just sew a yellow 6-point star on my jacket sleeve now and get ahead of the edict. And all this for what amounts to just a bad flu...

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
absolutely. Because they have the power of gov't oppression to ride the coat tails of to FORCE the bleating sheep populace to get injected. Even if the citizen doesn't pay $$$ out of their own pocket immediately - the drug companies will be RICHLY rewarded from the state coffers.

I'm just waiting for the mandatory imposition of "vax papers, please" before being allowed to travel. I think I'll just sew a yellow 6-point star on my jacket sleeve now and get ahead of the edict. And all this for what amounts to just a bad flu...
I assume you were one of the gun toting protesters in VA. Let's hope they don't waste any vaccine on you !

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
we have a partially successful cattle vaccine, but no human ones.

but not giving a shit about other peoples rights and freedoms to not have to put up with you and your reckless behaviour spreading disease.
I'll forgive you since you live ni the UK where you have no Constitution, no rights and frankly no concept of liberty. If you don't want to be infected, by all means dig a hole and crawl into and don't come out. Meanwhile the rest of us with 2 brain cells know the only way to get this over with is to get everybody infected and passed it. Just like we do EVERY year with flu, what we did for SARS, MERS, Hong Kong Flue, Swine Flu, and Bird Flu. So I will be spreading this Wuhan virus as far and wide as possible and hoping every other person is doing likewise.

What's hilarious is that big, giant swaths of the populace was already long since infected and nobody noticed. Hell, I wouldn't be surpised if YOU are/were infected and you've been passing it around and killing everybody's innocent grandmas. You've come up negative on the antibody test, have you?

Let's hope they don't waste any vaccine on you !
I have zero intention of subjecting myself to it. I don't care what that sanctimonious snake Fouchi says on the matter.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Imagine how much money a company could make selling a vaccine to the common cold.

Yes it's simplistic, but it's logical. Every year there are "vaccines" for the flu, but often they don't work. They are for the wrong strains. The flu changed. Don't try to tell me that this virus won't change over time and multiple different strains will exist.

Yes people who are going to get lots of government money are going to say that they will succeed. Of course they will say that. Otherwise they won't get the government money. But you have to use some logic and compare this situation to other similar situations. Just think about it for a minute rather than relying on someone who has something to gain for your information.
It already has mutated - at least 78 different genotypes already. (edited) It depends how it mutates and how the vaccine works. It clearly isn't going to be easy, but there are some genuinely novel process here being investigated at Oxford with trials starting tomorrow on humans so not as far fetched as you are suggesting.

The trouble is without a vaccine (if we assume your assertions are correct that it is a pointless money making process) what would you do ? treatments are looking a bit flaky, lockdowns unpopular - what would you do if you were in charge ?

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
we have a partially successful cattle vaccine, but no human ones.

I'll forgive you since you live ni the UK where you have no Constitution, no rights and frankly no concept of liberty. If you don't want to be infected, by all means dig a hole and crawl into and don't come out. Meanwhile the rest of us with 2 brain cells know the only way to get this over with is to get everybody infected and passed it. Just like we do EVERY year with flu, what we did for SARS, MERS, Hong Kong Flue, Swine Flu, and Bird Flu. So I will be spreading this Wuhan virus as far and wide as possible and hoping every other person is doing likewise.

What's hilarious is that big, giant swaths of the populace was already long since infected and nobody noticed. Hell, I wouldn't be surpised if YOU are/were infected and you've been passing it around and killing everybody's innocent grandmas. You've come up negative on the antibody test, have you?

I have zero intention of subjecting myself to it. I don't care what that sanctimonious snake Fouchi says on the matter.
Life is too short to go through all of the factual inaccuracies in your post but I can assure you EVERYBODY didn't get the various diseases you quote. You criticise my behaviour for spreading disease (incorrectly) but then boast how you are going to spread it as much as you can - How considerate you are to the victims that you will create. You do realise that if you really are doing as you say your behaviour is criminal and even deemed a terrorist action in the US.

I can also assure you that I am acting responsibly with social distancing where possible as a key worker

I can add responsibility to the freedom and rights I enjoy in the UK. I have and do voluntarily practice responsible behaviour when out in public and at work because I live in a responsible and civilised country.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.