Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Does plenty = 2 in your world? It says right in the article that there are only two people under 20 years old who are hospitalized.
I said there are plenty OTHER examples OUT THERE, meaning beyond this article. On the blind attack again I see.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I said there are plenty OTHER examples OUT THERE, meaning beyond this article. On the blind attack again I see.
Just some push back to biased posts.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Please guys - It is NOT the flu.

Whilst most young people do not die there are a few cases. My 23 year old son has significant symptoms and has been pretty ill so it isn't insignificant even in the young. It is devastating in the old with some truly hideous death rates now where the health service is overwhelmed. You have to be very careful interpreting death rates as if case numbers are low enough and the health service can cope many more survive, when it gets out of control it soars. Over 65 in Italy are now not given the option of a ventilator so pretty much guaranteed to die if serious.

The US is very close to a catastrophe now unless drastic action is taken countrywide and for some time. There are plenty of countries with lots of information available now on how the outbreak takes shape - please use it to your advantage before it is too late.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Not sure what you mean ?
I mean you previously supported the now-changed UK policy of allowing youth to be exposed based on the notion that it would increase immunity and flatten the curve. Now you seem to support a policy designed to limit exposure for youth. Am I misinterpreting your current position?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.