Pero

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
I’m wondering - and this is totally off the wall but, just wondering if perhaps the wiper arms are either swapped OR your driver side wiper arm is not for an S550 and was a wrong part pulled during assembly.
Maybe someone will check this my measurements on his car and compare.
This could show if arms are the same size or not.

S550_Mustang_Wiper_Arm_length_IMG_4770.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pero

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
It sucks to have to do it, but you’re vehicle is a 2019 and it should be covered under the 3/36 Bumper to Bumper (unless you e exceeded the 36k miles) - so a Service Center visit would be in order.
In spring the car will go on warranty inspection / service for that matter.

BTW, we have 2 years unlimited Bumper to Bumper warranty and +3 years limited warranty (5 years together) without miles limitation. In spring the car will still be in 2 years unlimited warranty.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Here are the additional pictures.

Wiper REST positions diver side:
S550_Mustang_Left_(Driver)_Wiper_REST_position_IMG_4863.JPEG

Does anyone of you guys see something wrong, misaligned or displaced here?
Wiper looks one notch too low based on the "parked" ("rest") blade position mark on the windshield.

OP
OP
Pero

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
The picture was made
Wiper looks one notch too low based on the "parked" ("rest") blade position mark on the windshield.
Yea, good observation, GT Pony.

The picture was made after I have move the end of the blade with my hand to test the "play" (air) in the linkage.
On the picture, the blade is on its bottom position (mechanical limit).
You can see also the dust line of upper position where blade stopped during last powered movement.
The average of both positions is somewhere in the middle of "H" mark.

But - as I already wrote here - I intend to correct its alignment with moving one notch up for test.

Sponsored

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
OK, after you all stop telling me my wipers are on the wrong side :cwl: Here’s my RHD :

6164-AA97-22-D8-4155-9595-62-C5-D98-ABC58.jpg

46-DF621-A-11-CC-44-B7-88-F9-86553-D5-AC6-DC.jpg

Both wipers are lower than most I see on this thread, but both are perfectly centred on the windshield marks.

The left side seems acceptable, I can lift that without it contacting the hood - only just, with about 3mm / 1/8” clearance.

The right side needs to be rotated a little to clear the hood and then once lifted, it relaxes back and rests on the edge. I trap a folded microfibre in there before it relaxes but I can see that someone being rough / quick checking the blades at a MOT / service would remove or chip paint.

Im going to rotate the right side one spline and see if that helps :like:

WD :like:
Not just your wipers on the wrong side....but damn your whole cockpit is on the wrong side! Talk about a messed up quality control issue...geez! Lol. Seriously, though that is cool...any good interior pictures? Is it a manual? I would like to see that setup

OP
OP
Pero

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
Silly Europeans lol
"Nm" is derived unit from SI system (International System of Units).
I can’t imagine how awkward your high school physics books look like with these yours inch, foot, Fahrenheit, oz, mile, yard, pound, gallon, ft/lb ... :crazy:

How come you didn't miss the moon in all this mess? 🤷‍♂️

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The best measurement system is the one you grew up with.
The avoirdupois system does have its benefits. It's more easily divisible and has convenient values for real-life use without resorting to decimal numbers (or extremely high ones - try measuring your tyre pressure in Pascals). Its biggest flaw is the lack of a unitary standard, e.g. a gallon is not always a gallon, an ounce is not always an ounce... But I guess when you use it enough it gets to make sense eventually.
Besides, I'm sure American scientists are familiar with the metric system and don't hesitate to use it when appropriate.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not just your wipers on the wrong side....but damn your whole cockpit is on the wrong side! Talk about a messed up quality control issue...geez! Lol. Seriously, though that is cool...any good interior pictures? Is it a manual? I would like to see that setup
Sorry for the late reply. I don't have any good pictures of it yet on the inside - still don't as it's been non stop raining, but I just nipped out and got you this one :

B38-A1-A87-0-F45-4-B56-A8-A7-82-A00902-B1-CE.jpg

Yes, its a manual :like:

Other then the obvious, I think everything is pretty much the same, they didn't even flip the handbrake position for the RHD's.

I think the row of toggle switches / start button may be reversed ?

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I struggle with the coffee holders and changing gear as is, yours must be way worse.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I struggle with the coffee holders and changing gear as is, yours must be way worse.
Yeah if I used them they would be a pain in the arse, but they only get used for the key :like:

No spilt drinks for me ... :sunglasses:

82-A448-AF-E196-4-EA8-9-A68-C185-A29-B0-DEC.jpg

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I think the row of toggle switches / start button may be reversed ?
The start button is definitely reversed, but can't see the rockers. On my car, the first rocker is the hazards, followed by T/C, steering, and mode. My guess is only the start button was reversed, but maybe the switches too.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Yeah if I used them they would be a pain in the arse, but they only get used for the key :like:

No spilt drinks for me ... :sunglasses:

Mine are lined with McDonalds napkins so that the XL regular coffee doesn't spill :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored