kellyreno

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I had to go look at mine and I was trying to figure how you did that then I realized I thought that stuff only happened to me...lol
Well, as always my wife saved the day. She went down at the rear of the fender by the windshield straight and the magnet snapped when it picked it up. Could not even see it. Handed it to me and said "why not have somebody else do it"? She is sooo right. Though I was to pull the wheel and liner!
Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Hahaha... they can always save the day. That reminded me when I got a socket wedged between the block and the firewall. Since she has small hands she was able to get in there with no problem.

OP
OP
kellyreno

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Hahaha... they can always save the day. That reminded me when I got a socket wedged between the block and the firewall. Since she has small hands she was able to get in there with no problem.
Well, well only me. Bolted everything in place. Went to reinstall battery cover with strut passing through. No dice holes in cover not lining up. 3/4 was too small for strut cut out. Removed and opened up the hole. Snap in strut. When lowering hood slightly, lower brace moved. Ugg Taking off strut sent the c-clip flying into the same void that ate my wrench. Someone hit me with the dummy stick.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Well, well only me. Bolted everything in place. Went to reinstall battery cover with strut passing through. No dice holes in cover not lining up. 3/4 was too small for strut cut out. Removed and opened up the hole. Snap in strut. When lowering hood slightly, lower brace moved. Ugg Taking off strut sent the c-clip flying into the same void that ate my wrench. Someone hit me with the dummy stick.
It happens to the best of us LOL

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
haven’t heard of any complains about steeda one. My steeda hood props work flawlessly
I hadn't heard anything bad about the Steeda struts, I just preferred the link design of the Roush offering.

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Maybe you should start a YouTube channel of blunders! :cwl:

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Well Roush went silent on me after asking if I had the pedestrian safety hood. Told him thats only for European market. In fairness they did send me a second set. Just shit luck. Eat it and move on.

OP
OP
kellyreno

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yep
Have the Ford Performance on my Mach 1, not happy, they tend to twist, next time I will spend a little extra and go with the Roush, the have two bottom mounting screws on each side so they won’t twist.
Yep, my redlines twisted when I installed the first strut. Though the bolt on the lower was plenty tight. Not so much.
Sponsored