svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
A little side by side action for those that are curious of the differences and what it costs to add/ buy the HP parts yourself after the fact!

Sponsored

PBM457

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paxton
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford F-250 Tremor , Mach 1 #2510
Are you going to reinstall your hood liner? It was nice hearing the comparison between the exhaust.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
You left off the front and rear springs being different.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Here's your comparison. Mach1 with bigger spoilers, tires and camber plates or Mach1 without the bigger wheels spoilers, tires and camber plates. The spring changes and bar tweaks only purpose is to accommodate the above. Either way, enjoy it.

Last edited:

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Here's your comparison. Mach1 with bigger spoilers, tires and camber plates or Mach1 without the bigger wheels spoilers, tires and camber plates. The spring changes and bar tweaks only purpose is to accommodate the above. Either way, enjoy it.
This is what I dislike about most youtube videos, 14 minutes to have less information than 2-3 sentences in a post here.

Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
While I agree with you in that those are the main differences, the package really is set on improving handling. It is not just "bigger tires" but specifically different tires that are amazing for handling purposes, although only for the track and are pretty bad for street driving. The spring changes and bar tweaks are not only to accommodate the above, as a Mach 1 w/o the HP can be retrofitted with the same wheels and such and have no issues. The springs have different spring rates (stiffer) to improve the handling, and I have heard that the rear sway bar is solid on the HP as opposed to hollow on the non-HP, but not sure of the validity of that.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
literally have a sticky thread giving more qualified info on the diffs here.

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2021 FJG Mach 1
So are there actually supposed to be caster / camber plates on the Mach1 HP cars? I have a true HP car and don't see anything on mine.

Ratical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
03 F-250 21 Mach 1
So are there actually supposed to be caster / camber plates on the Mach1 HP cars? I have a true HP car and don't see anything on mine.
I doubt you would see them without removing the strut. They are camber only. And from factory they have a rivet in them in a neutral position. Once the rivets is out you can loosen the three strut bolts under the hood and slide it in or out to adjust camber

Last edited:

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok cool. The video made me wonder if I was missing more things from the HP!

Sponsored

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Thanks Alex!

We shot that video on the fly, the moment I got out of the finance room and to be honest I’m still learning about the car.

I need to find someone who can get me the fender trim for the front and only drivers side rear.

What an amazing ride. Very special car, completely different car than a 15’ GT PP

I’ll get a comparison video up soon.

80CE34D5-DDEA-41E9-AF9C-A0F6617058D8.jpeg

B603D270-92F7-4D0D-AAD8-43ED8ABA3929.jpeg

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call Ford Performance and give them your vin#. They can check to see if the fender flares were sent to your dealership. My dealership (grainger) claimed they never received the fender flares, but ford performance provided me with the tracking number showing that they got them. All of a sudden a couple days later they found them and sent them to me. Minus the hardware pack. (Go figure). They probably used it on someone else's car. It's a little disconcerting that we pay all this extra money for the handling pack and we are missing components that are supposed to go with it.

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Call Ford Performance and give them your vin#. They can check to see if the fender flares were sent to your dealership. My dealership (grainger) claimed they never received the fender flares, but ford performance provided me with the tracking number showing that they got them. All of a sudden a couple days later they found them and sent them to me. Minus the hardware pack. (Go figure). They probably used it on someone else's car. It's a little disconcerting that we pay all this extra money for the handling pack and our missing components that are supposed to go with it.
Excellent - thank you

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Call Ford Performance and give them your vin#. They can check to see if the fender flares were sent to your dealership. My dealership (grainger) claimed they never received the fender flares, but ford performance provided me with the tracking number showing that they got them. All of a sudden a couple days later they found them and sent them to me. Minus the hardware pack. (Go figure). They probably used it on someone else's car. It's a little disconcerting that we pay all this extra money for the handling pack and we are missing components that are supposed to go with it.
That worked, they found it in Illinois, sending it to Nashville. Thank you!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
This is what I dislike about most youtube videos, 14 minutes to have less information than 2-3 sentences in a post here.
Notice all of the posts only include a video. It's all about the views for him. Won't even respond in threads. I've stopped watching them because a lot are stupid. WORLD FIRST resonator delete? Come on now...
Sponsored