Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Mustang GT, 2017 Lexus GX460
Vehicle Showcase
GT A10!
I have some stuff to attend to recently, I'll see if the 0% financing will still be available when I have time.
If not, then I'll likely find an 2nd hand...
Hopefully I can find a cheap eco manual to learn manual...:blush:
Sponsored

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ecoboost Convertible - Kona Blue
GT A10!
I have some stuff to attend to recently, I'll see if the 0% financing will still be available when I have time.
When I wrecked my GTI, I lucked out and was able to get into a 2019 EB A10...that transmission is wild and fun. Only thing I don't like is that the paddles aren't mounted to the steering column (the DSG GTI A6 paddles were, and it's definitely a better mounting position for paddles). Otherwise, it was super fun and ALMOST got me to break my MT rule for the past 20 years. It definitely can beat a MT specced equally, but man the experience and connection to the car with a manual is just too big a deal for me. Definitely get around to learning, even if you don't stick with a stick so to speak. It's a very useful skill to know regardless of what transmission you choose for your daily driver.

Enjoy!!!

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
GT A10!
Don't you know, a REAL man nevaaa drives an auto! Now you have to start a whole new thread manual vs. auto. Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Don't you know, a REAL man nevaaa drives an auto! Now you have to start a whole new thread manual vs. auto. Let's get ready to rumble!!!
Ugh I hope not. Folks need to drive what they enjoy...I hate that debate. If you prefer an auto, by all means go for it. Especially these days. They've come a long way and absolutely can't be beaten by a human with a MT in a race if it's well designed (like ours, the VW DSG, etc...).

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ugh I hope not. Folks need to drive what they enjoy...I hate that debate. If you prefer an auto, by all means go for it. Especially these days. They've come a long way and absolutely can't be beaten by a human with a MT in a race if it's well designed (like ours, the VW DSG, etc...).
It's a stupid debate, it really is. If people like stick get stick, if you like auto get auto. Simple. It's the immature ones who have to brag about why you should have bought a stick when they aren't the ones who bought your car. I also say, its funny how my names on the title not yours or for the ones I know that have loans, who owns your car? Oh thats right the bank not you. I bought my car outright so I paid it off the day of purchase. I was in an unfortunate yet fortune situation to be able to do it. I bought auto for various reasons. I do a lot of city driving, have a bad shoulder and I just honestly never liked stick. I'd much rather let the car do its thing and me just drive it. I still enjoy it. That's just my preference. I could care less about what 12 yr old Johnny or Karen thinks about my car or it not being stick. The real men with the coconuts buy what they want for whatever reason and don't get something because they just want to be on a bandwagon. If one is happy with their car that's all that matters. Not what someone else's car has or doesn't have.

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
It's a stupid debate, it really is. If people like stick get stick, if you like auto get auto. Simple. It's the immature ones who have to brag about why you should have bought a stick when they aren't the ones who bought your car. I also say, its funny how my names on the title not yours or for the ones I know that have loans, who owns your car? Oh thats right the bank not you. I bought my car outright so I paid it off the day of purchase. I was in an unfortunate yet fortune situation to be able to do it. I bought auto for various reasons. I do a lot of city driving, have a bad shoulder and I just honestly never liked stick. I'd much rather let the car do its thing and me just drive it. I still enjoy it. That's just my preference. I could care less about what 12 yr old Johnny or Karen thinks about my car or it not being stick. The real men with the coconuts buy what they want for whatever reason and don't get something because they just want to be on a bandwagon. If one is happy with their car that's all that matters. Not what someone else's car has or doesn't have.
Preach!!! Amen to that!

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
There is no way its a good idea to have s550 fans that are 5.0 owners and ecoboost owners on the same site. Its just like all the Facebook pages that have 5.0 people, there is no same side, u r either a doushe that have a Mustang that has a 4 cylinder turbo like the coveted CVO or u r a cool person with great taste and has a 5.0.
No point to this discussion, ecoboost cannot win in this environment.

So now this post can die. The End.
Is there any chance we can vote this one off the island sooner rather than later?

Sponsored
OP
OP
NickZ

NickZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations, did you get the digital cluster and MagneRide?
Thanks!
No, I'm not a fan of the digital one, and this one is the only one w the non-active exhaust left on the lot, modding the active one might be a bit more of a hassle? Besides I got Koni active shock already.

OP
OP
NickZ

NickZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is it because the 2018 and 2020 difference? How come I feel like the GT base actually drives better than my eco base?
Or I'm already enchanted by the magic of V8? lol

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Thanks!
No, I'm not a fan of the digital one, and this one is the only one w the non-active exhaust left on the lot, modding the active one might be a bit more of a hassle? Besides I got Koni active shock already.
Depends on what you plan on doing with the exhaust. I seen many sick exhaust mods while keeping the Active Exhaust mufflers. I love my active exhaust and MagneRide.
Sponsored