Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
UR WEIRD BRO.

You got it, everything is perfect.

you also never even said what the issue was to begin with.

Stay weird bro
Stay in the know pal. You sound like those dyno charts are doing great for you. And you know what. You’re right Georgia is too far for us to do a run. So send your dragy when you get a chance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Stay in the know pal. You sound like those dyno charts are doing great for you. And you know what. You’re right Georgia is too far for us to do a run. So send your dragy when you get a chance.
I actually DO know, just you're so combative its not worth my time. It's you with that piss poor dyno sheet and tq. that shit is mad low no matter what excuses you give it.
I don't dragy, I'll run you but I don't chase air times on the streets.

if you want come; your the one whom suggested it. if you don't want to it still cool. I disagree with your assessment of whatever the fuck you got going on.

PM me if you want to get down.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually DO know, just you're so combative its not worth my time. It's you with that piss poor dyno sheet and tq. that shit is mad low no matter what excuses you give it.
I don't dragy, I'll run you but I don't chase air times on the streets.

if you want come; your the one whom suggested it. if you don't want to it still cool. I disagree with your assessment of whatever the fuck you got going on.

PM me if you want to get down.
Whatever you say. But let’s end the conversation here. There’s really no need to continue the argumentative debate. There’s nothing to “get down” with. The only realistic way this happens is with a dragy. Clearly we are worlds apart in regards to physical distance. So it is what it is.

Last edited:

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm glad I made my post and left lol..

But I do have 2 questions. Not argument questions, just questions.

@Semp1 Do you have any time slips? I'm genuinely curious, I'd just like to see them. You have upgraded pumps, injectors, intake, and a .25" pulley drop right?

The second question I can find with some googling, but what is the difference in gearing between the 15-17 and the 18+ with MT82? I see where you guys were talking about a higher gear in an 18+ feeling like a lower gear in a 15-17, but why?

Last edited:

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Holy shit this is like listening to two kids bicker. Both of you grow up...
it's this guy, fuck him tho. shit is straight asinine. nothing he says makes sense to anyone with common sense.

I remember this is the same kid that had a problem with the bypass closing too "slowly" when we all have the exact opposite problem....

the mysterious problem was solved with these awesome techs up there.

GTFOH

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

@Semp1 Do you have any time slips? I'm genuinely curious, I'd just like to see them. You have upgraded pumps, injectors, intake, and a .25" pulley drop right?

The second question I can find with some googling, but what is the difference in gearing between the 15-17 and the 18+ with MT82? I see where you guys were talking about a higher gear in an 18+ feeling like a lower gear in a 15-17, but why?
Lol @ slips.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The trans gearing ford made longer to keep the fuel economy the same or similar to the 15-17 for the 18 due to the fact that they wanted more power but no dip in fuel economy. The gearing is what alleviates that issue. So in the end what your left with is a very lazy gearing feel on the 18+ MT82. So basically any gear you have in the car is equal to like a gear down or gear and a half down on the 18 vs the 15-17. But in the end if you have at least 3.55’s. Leave them if the cars boosted. It’s still better to have more gear. My change was made when I was NA but is no difference in feel than the 15-17 3.73’s so there really was no reason to change them out again and go backwards.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it's this guy, fuck him tho. shit is straight asinine. nothing he says makes sense to anyone with common sense.

I remember this is the same kid that had a problem with the bypass closing too "slowly" when we all have the exact opposite problem....

the mysterious problem was solved with these awesome techs up there.

GTFOH
You’re correct that issue was not fact due to that’s what was thought at the time. Later on it was determined it was lack of fuel. Which was corrected with injectors and a retune. But Edlebrock and my shop couldn’t solve the issue at the time. But hey listen let’s make up I’m not looking to argue anymore. Life’s too short to argue over mustangs. Lol.

Last edited:

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
What's the latest on the intercooler tank replacement? Mines leaking again.

Sponsored

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have two aluminum ones I had made left
I lost track of where you ended up with your builds. I skimmed through about 2 years of posts. Feel free to message me details if you want.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I lost track of where you ended up with your builds. I skimmed through about 2 years of posts. Feel free to message me details if you want.
I initially made 5 sold 3, they are the set where you need to flip the stock bottle bracket to make it fit well. it's slightly bigger than the plastic one and there's o chance of it leaking. @brianbr has a few posts on it. I'll scroll back and see where he started talking about it with pix.

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I initially made 5 sold 3, they are the set where you need to flip the stock bottle bracket to make it fit well. it's slightly bigger than the plastic one and there's o chance of it leaking. @brianbr has a few posts on it. I'll scroll back and see where he started talking about it with pix.
I've got two weeks to get mine fixed before a big track day. Hoping to lay down some better times than a 10.70 with FINALLY having no more belt slip and a built A10 with a Circle D. I guess I'll consider it fortunate the tank started leaking now and not at the track.... I mean if I HAVE to look at a bright side. lol

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I've got two weeks to get mine fixed before a big track day. Hoping to lay down some better times than a 10.70 with FINALLY having no more belt slip and a built A10 with a Circle D. I guess I'll consider it fortunate the tank started leaking now and not at the track.... I mean if I HAVE to look at a bright side. lol
I think I was selling them for 150 Shipped but I would have to check to see if the rates didn't go up at USPS.
Sponsored