Sponsored

Dumbest question ever, how do I engage drag mode?

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
Fair Ladys are fun cars.
If being sit on the floor is your thing, and a weird manual transmission feel. My first impression with those is, they feel and drive like shit
But to each their own i guess
Sponsored

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Not to be mean but, 12.7 at 150 mph there is something not right over here
Before spending on a whipple might have gotten yourself a set of drag wheel instead

What i understand here, your car has unuseable power without slicks, and you din't cut 12.7 on a set of drag wheel so your on stockers ? Make no sense

Your not investing your money at the right place, your not in a position to give the other guy advice about his roush blower.
I want you to drop everything you are doing right now!! Go look up the meaning of sarcasm

deadoaks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby Mustang GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

I looked through my owner's manual and didn't see anything about it. I must be a half tard today, I dunno. My car is a 2020 gt pp1 auto, so surely it has drag mode. Someone please tell me what blindingly obvious stuff I'm missing, step by step please.
I just hit the steering wheel icon on the steering wheel and then scroll with the "plus or minus" buttons to the right of wheel button.

OP
OP

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Turns out that car didn't have drag mode. The new car does. I took advantage of the covid 19 incentives and traded it in on a premium with equipment group 401a. That solved that problem and got me a bunch of other stuff I wanted.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Turns out that car didn't have drag mode. The new car does. I took advantage of the covid 19 incentives and traded it in on a premium with equipment group 401a. That solved that problem and got me a bunch of other stuff I wanted.
The only thing that worries me about the new ones are the GDI.

Sponsored

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
On a canyon run?
im in Kansas and there are no canyons. But I only care about beating them around town. It is odd tho that they actually try to race me and it’s no challenge at all
Sponsored