Do I have a resonator delete already?

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Help me out. So back in Nov I bought my 18 with 1,500 miles on it. Original owner had all plastic still on the inside (seats, visors, scuff plates) etc. Looked at engine, found he already installed the Ford Performance air filter and passenger Ford Performance oil separator.

So I received my LTH x pipe today and sent a pic to my brother in law (dealer is installing it Wednesday when they replace my front brake pads under warranty). My BIL asked what the factory looks like so I laid on the ground to look underneath.

Now maybe I'm confused but my understanding was you cut the rear after measuring, use new clamps for the rear and use the factory clamps for the front.

However, I see rear clamps and front clamps.. did the previous owner install some type of delete already? I never thought to even look and see if it was modified yet.

Here is a video I just took, hopefully one can make it out and help me out. Definitely not an X pipe from what I can tell.

Thanks!!

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
looks like an X pipe to me

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blwnsmoke

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Well, the surprises just keep on coming. Dealer just brought me in their shop with car on lift. Car has the entire Borla Atak exhaust system on it.

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Yeah bud after watching that video you have yourself a full aftermarket exhaust system. That's a nice surprise!
Sponsored