Sponsored

Dont buy Shifteck - GT350 Resonator delete issues

DIB2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 H.E GT350; 1968 Ford Bronco Sport
Mine was excellent quality. I followed the neck down removal directions and it fit like a glove.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Abschatten

Abschatten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 OW/Blue Stripes
Vehicle Showcase
They're bent outwards in the rear, I contacted Shiftteck about it two weeks ago, and then again over this weekend but the communication has been...eh. I've asked them to call me 4 times via email and I've left multiple voice-mails. I went back to the shop on Saturday to get better photos and forwarded them over to Shifteck, then they finally responded saying they'll replace it. I've had it, I just want my money back, I don't want to support this company with the lackluster customer service. They should have offered to replace it last week, It took almost 2 weeks to get my exhaust and another 2 weeks of dicking around.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
The X pipes are bent outward slightly in the rear and should fit fine in that configuration. You can try flipping the pipe and put the crossover in the rear, that works also.

OP
OP
Abschatten

Abschatten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, while I understand they need to be bent to some degree, they're very extreme and done improperly...

Nr.9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350 Stripeless Oxford White, Black Roof
Yes, while I understand they need to be bent to some degree, they're very extreme and done improperly...
My experience with Sh*tteck was abysmal too. They're really eager to take a payment but when things go wrong.... :curse:

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I had a Magnadrone X pipe like that once on my last car. It was ridiculous.

Anyway guys, if you need some something done, see my signature. I'm a Corsa Ambassador so.......:sunglasses:

OP
OP
Abschatten

Abschatten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate the offer! I honestly just said fuck it, went to a shop that does stainless steel...had them cut out the xpipe and weld the stainless in. I am just disappointed with the entire product, customer service, and handling of the situation by shifttek. They have yet to even return my 5 voice mails. It's been a month now, they've responded very poorly by email with minimal details. I was going to purchase their GoPro mount for the seat but I won't be doing business with them.

OP
OP
Abschatten

Abschatten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update on this thread, shiftteck stopped responding to me completely after telling me there was no refunds. They said they would make a new one but it was never shipped, I tried fighting this with my CC company but Shiftteck sent their information that they shipped it out, so they washed their hands of it. I have a $281 piece of metal that won't fit without someone to fix it, and a shit company that would not fix the issue.

TL:DR - Just don't buy Shifteck

Customer Service is non existent
Shipping took almost 3 weeks
The resonator delete was made incorrectly
They would not refund the purchase
They said they would fix the problem, but never did
Still won't return phone calls

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Update on this thread, shiftteck stopped responding to me completely after telling me there was no refunds. They said they would make a new one but it was never shipped, I tried fighting this with my CC company but Shiftteck sent their information that they shipped it out, so they washed their hands of it. I have a $281 piece of metal that won't fit without someone to fix it, and a shit company that would not fix the issue.

TL:DR - Just don't buy Shifteck

Customer Service is non existent
Shipping took almost 3 weeks
The resonator delete was made incorrectly
They would not refund the purchase
They said they would fix the problem, but never did
Still won't return phone calls
WOW!! Thanks for the heads-up! Do you have enough info to take them to small claims court?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Small claims for $281? Not worth the time and effort. Make sure not to do business with them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Abschatten

Abschatten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
WOW!! Thanks for the heads-up! Do you have enough info to take them to small claims court?
I do, but it would not be worth the time and cost. It's just absolutely absurd, I feel as though I have been duped and lied to. They're not a company you can trust. Months and months of phone calls and voicemails...Not a single time did someone return my phone call.

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Well I already order mine based on good reviews. It should arrive in a few days, so we will see.

gww52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
GT500
When I bought mine it took over 3 months and EVERY excuse in the book from them.
BUYER BEWARE!

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
That’s so bizarre, I ordered mine over a year ago, arrived in about a week and nothing wrong install was easy. Something has obviously changed, so sad to see.