Sponsored

Dont buy Shifteck - GT350 Resonator delete issues

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Mine just arrived today (ordered it last week) while I was at work. A bracket was bent in shipping no big deal, but the wife called and no answer. She said their site said email was a better way to contact them, so she did that. They replied with in the hour and said they would ship out another bracket.
Sponsored

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Had a local muffler shop do the install. They said it was the easiest install ever. Sounds great so far!

NUTNDUN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I bought the x pipe and the cat delete pipes a couple weeks ago. Package arrived about 1 week after ordering. I was missing the instructions but after some googling I was able to figure out the best place to cut the stock pipes. I had also ordered the extensions for the O2 sensors but they were missing in the package. A couple emails later they said they would put them in the mail. That was this past Friday so we will see but quality on the parts seem good for the price and they did get back to me right away regarding the extensions.

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Man, hate to hear that about a company. I had the same issue out of a company that I was getting LCA for my civic build from. Couldn't get a hold of the company. Sent emails, no replies. I read bunches of good things when I first found them, but after having trouble I found lots and lots of people that had bad experiences.

All I can say is keep your head up and keep trying to get it worked out.... Hope for some luck on your part.

m0t0rhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I ordered mine about 2 years ago. When I received it and inspected the quality, i noticed right away that it wasn’t constructed evenly. The Two pipes were made and welded together at the X but one side was longer than the other. Regardless, I installed it and I dont seem to have any issues and the car runs fine and sounds great. Is there a quality issue? I would say yes.