Sponsored

Die hard Manual guys get in here!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I don't know man, you sold your Mustang for a Camaro. I'm suspect of the soundness of your mental faculties :cwl:

I kid of course. You're one of the few non-douchey Camaro owners. I remain one of the total asshole Mustang owners.
haha, I know I know :cwl: I couldn't resist. I fell in love

i do see myself owning another mustang at some point, perhaps alongside the camaro.

appreciate it though! I don't think you are a douche either :cwl:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I kid of course. You're one of the few non-douchey Camaro owners. I remain one of the total asshole Mustang owners.
I hope @Adamone92 sticks around.. he's a all around good guy. As far as asshole Mustang owners.. that's exclusively SN95 & S197 owners domain haha.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I hope @Adamone92 sticks around.. he's a all around good guy. As far as asshole Mustang owners.. that's exclusively SN95 & S197 owners domain haha.
appreciate it man! I learn too much from this forum and at this point, like too many of yall to leave that easily.

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
We are never going to agree Norm. There is nothing mindless about my driving. I fully appreciate every moment and am fully "there". I don't text, shave, apply makeup, or any of that. I've driven manual cars, and the engagement doesn't come from the transmission. It comes from the joy and freedom of driving. If anything, an anachronistic lever is distracting from that enjoyment.
Probably true, but let me be clear - I was not referring to you individually.

I have no problem taking you at your word. But I do doubt that your outlook is shared by all other, or even most other drivers of AT cars. Even if they don't do the things you mention.

Same as I doubt that all drivers of MT cars share all of my attitudes about 'driving stick'.

Hell, I wouldn't doubt that a certain LI SUV driver figured that going on the offense might deflect attention away from what that driver might have been doing that wasn't about driving . . .

Anyhow, welcome (welcome back?) to SJ.

Norm

Last edited:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
HPDE is just as much "run what ya brung" as street nights at the dragstrip. Though you might want to see what Flyhalf has been up to as far as keeping the 10R80 cool.

Autocross, time trialing, and W2W are a different matter entirely. I didn't much care for rules and pickiness when I was autocrossing either and just ran in whatever class I could make whatever car I was driving at the time fit into.

Norm

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Flyhalf has been up to as far as keeping the 10R80 cool.
That's cause his clutches & steels are overheating like a MOFO. He's fighting a losing battle cause it will fail.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
What are you guys going to do when they get rid of sticks? More and more auto makers are saying goodbye to stick!
Never buy another new car again.

I doubt that it will happen, but I'm not joking at all. There's no way I'm going to buy some crappy automatic transmission car. I'll either fix what I have or find a low miles used car with a manual transmission. I know that I will be able to make it work. Heck I was driving modified 80s Fox Mustangs until 2011 when I heard about the Coyote and decided to try a newer Mustang.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Whoa, I’m not an asshole. Not right now anyways. When I’m at work though, I’m an asshole. Because I deal with stupid people.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Somebody’s gotta play the role of a$$hole on here. I’ve been doing it for 5 years now. You bit€hes need to step up your game.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Whoa, I’m not an asshole. Not right now anyways. When I’m at work though, I’m an asshole. Because I deal with stupid people.
Are you claiming there are no stupid people on the interwebs?