Sponsored

How do you guys get into your driver's seat?

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
I had a 76 Monte Carlo many years ago and the drivers seat would swivel 90 degrees to the left which saved all that sliding onto the leather. Great feature but probably would not work with the electric seat.

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
I have a Rube Goldberg machine that places me in the car precisely in the seat with no scuffing or sliding.
Sadly it's not so gentle a landing and I'm still working the bugs out of the head/roof interference sensor.
On exit it periodically jabs me in the Kidney but has only caused me to piss blood once so far.
On the bright side my seat looks perfect.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I sit in it butt first and carefully bring my body and legs in, mostly so I don't whack my head on the A-pillar. I have a long body and short legs, so the seat is pretty close to the door frame. It's better now that I telescoped the wheel all the way out and moved the seat back a couple of inches. Still not nearly as bad as my Infiniti, which was almost too small to enter without a least some encounter with the A-pillar.

The price of swoopy windshields.

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I know the Mustang isn't as low as the FR-S, but do you guys constantly kick your doors when getting out? I have gotten used to it in my car, but my passengers still do it almost every time.
Sponsored