• Thread starter Deleted member 35786
  • Start date
  • Watchers 78

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Damn! The plot thickens. I haven’t watched the vids yet but judging by everyone’s responses I’d definitely be after their ass on this in every way possible.

Especially after finding out the person with whom you spoke was the owner. That right there would light my fuse even more.

Jalopnik, local media and police for reporting the driving. I know appearing in court could be inconvenient but like Big Worm says in Friday...it’s the principality of it homie!

Personally I’m always worried about others driving my car. I’ve valeted it twice and at the local handwash place I get nervous about them even driving it around the back of the building.

When I took it into Ford I had a great service advisor who adhered to my request to keep it parked inside the shop and to not take it onto the main roads. I also monitored the miles driven via the Ford Pass App just in case they decided to take it on the main roads.

So I cringe when I read stories like this. Sucks that you’ve had to deal with this man.
Sponsored

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Steven Gomes clearly doesn't understand the severity...
Steven Gomes is shaping up to be a real piece of work.

OP - I suggested getting some legal advice way back, and I still think that was reasonable (some others don't). This arsehole has tried to kick you to the curb, and that would make my blood boil. Aside from the disrespect shown to you, those guys in the video should lose their licenses - dangerous bastards. He and his shit-hole staff need some proper attention - go for the throat. I would.

Pete

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
Damn. This is disheartening. Having worked in a few dealerships before many a years ago, this is happens more than I wish it would.

I wish the My Key option did more than limit volume, nannies and speed to 80mph. I'd really like a rev-limiter option built in at least.

I've had to go and bring mine in a few times and I flash a severly limited HPT file to it beforehand. Always get weird looks when I tell the service advisor "It's limited to 100kmh, can't rev past 4,500, Normal/Sport/Track all feel like Snow mode, You can't turn trac control off and won't go into WOT."

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Sorry brother this happened to you. I watched the videos and left angry. What sort of camera did you use? It must have been inconspicuous...

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I've had to go and bring mine in a few times and I flash a severly limited HPT file to it beforehand. Always get weird looks when I tell the service advisor "It's limited to 100kmh, can't rev past 4,500, Normal/Sport/Track all feel like Snow mode, You can't turn trac control off and won't go into WOT."
It's like Catholic school, man. If you're not bringing enough to share with the rest of the class, don't let us know you have it. :wink:

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hell yes - hit up your local News Station, and let them see the video of the Tech blantantly exceeding the posted speed limit by 3x the MPH. That alone is enough for that guy to get his license suspended and a heavy points violation that will not only doc his DMV record with I think it’s 4 points, but will also create insurance points that will carry for 3 years resulting in an increased insurance premium.

Follow through with submitting a copy of the video to the Police and serve him with a damn ticket - you can do that and the time needed to do so isn’t going to be anything to majorly interfere with your personal or business lifestyle.

Put it this way / what’s the point of coming on here complaining that your car was whooped on, that the Dealership Owner won’t do anything about it AND you have evidence - BUT you’re not perusing it all the way because you don’t want to waste time????

Pursue it, make a damn example out of that Dealership and the Tech - do whatever it takes to get resolution.

The Owner is ignorant - and if he’s not going to do anything about it to address the situation - then your facts, your evidence and the power of Social Media (and TV networks) WILL get you justice.

Don’t back down and go through with all available options.

What would you have done if that Tech wrecked your car and killed someone in that residential neighborhood because of his actions - if he’s doing it with your car, how many OTHER customer cars has he done it with that were not equipped with video to catch him????

Keep us updated.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I would do EVERY POSSIBLE THING that it took to bury those shitasses including any level of dealership management who didn't think this was a big deal. Please do it no matter how inconvenient. They need to be taught a lesson.

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
My blood was boiling while watching those videos..... Un-f***ing-believable.
I would be doing everything in my power to nail their asses to the wall if only just to make an example out of them. Every news outlet in the country would have received a copy of the video along with Ford Corporate and the Police.

You know, one little pull on a main road... I wouldn't have really cared. I do worse in my own car.. .but the blatant reckless driving through residential areas - inches from parked cars and showing off to friends..? F**k that guy.

Last edited:

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Let us know when it's time for all of us to meet up at the dealership with our Mustangs and picket signs.
That would really help draw attention when the news shows up to interview them!

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
My blood was boiling while watching those videos..... Un-f***ing-believable.
I would be doing everything in my power to nail their asses to the wall if only just to make an example out of them. Every news outlet in the country would have received a copy of the video along with Ford Corporate and the Police.

You know, one little pull on a main road... I wouldn't have really cared. I do worse in my own car.. .but the blatant reckless driving through residential areas - inches from parked cars and showing off to friends..? F**k that guy.
You are right on. Where is the personal accountability and pride with this GM? He obviously does not care for his customers or employees safety. He definitely needs to have his nose held in it.

Sponsored

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You are right on. Where is the personal accountability and pride with this GM? He obviously does not care for his customers or employees safety. He definitely needs to have his nose held in it.
The dealer principal sounds like a real piece of work too from what I've read here. Makes me wonder how many other cars they have done this with, wouldn't be surprised if this was a regular occurrence.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

Agreed he doesn't understands the severity of the situation but I spoke to the precinct. They said once you submit the evidence, you will be asked to appear in court. I really don't have time to go to court and then appear in another hearing between my job and constant investor meetings which is why I dropped the idea.
Well then I guess the importance level dropped on that note.... Chalk it up as a bad experience and press on then mate.. Car is on warranty so your covered.

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hmm, car dealer and mechanic. I cannot think of two professions that would be more likely to have deceitful people filling those spots. In their world nothing is wrong. I’m betting they are both generally good people, just doing what society has termed is normal for them. Mechanics get away with anything they can and car dealers are not much better/worse.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
Yes! I’d love to see those dicks on the news.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

Awesome!!!! Hope it works out in your favor. We have your back..
Sponsored