HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
That is some nice looking art work right there.. Would not mind having that in the pool Room.
You have an indoor pool?

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
You are best at nothing !!...please🤣 ..anyways you enjoy that mustang as well ..must be some beautiful driving locations in Scotland.
thank you, there are some simply stunning locations to drive through but until lockdown is lifted they are but a memory and a hope for the future.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
thank you, there are some simply stunning locations to drive through but until lockdown is lifted they are but a memory and a hope for the future.
Hopefully gets back to normal one day ..would love to visit that beautiful land , All joking aside be safe my friend!

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Hopefully gets back to normal one day ..would love to visit that beautiful land , All joking aside be safe my friend!
bring a raincoat! Cheers bud, you too and shoot some pool for me eh. Our pool halls are um yeah they are shut as well ffs! At least we have access to off licence booze, it's the only option to get through this haha
I'm not alone with this frustrating lockdown. :puke:
you are definitely not alone, it's the same poop spread far and wide! Only the shade and depth varies.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
I know this is not scientific but for months we were having record number of new cases and everwhere I went 99.9% of people were wearing masks.

If the masks work we should have seen a reduction after 2 to 3 weeks. That didn't happen.
You don’t know what the numbers would have been without masks....

Sponsored

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
Not so sure that is even true? I know of two different husband and wife’s that one person got COVID and the other person didn’t? The live in the same house and slept in the same bed and nobody was wearing a mask inside their own house. So why didn’t both couples get it?.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Not so sure that is even true? I know of two different husband and wife’s that one person got COVID and the other person didn’t? The live in the same house and slept in the same bed and nobody was wearing a mask inside their own house. So why didn’t both couples get it?.
Weird, huh?

Who knows, way too many variables. Big picture it means very little and should not sway your thinking one way or the other.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I assume you are referring to CJjon? It is just easier to put him on ignore. He has one point. The CDC and Fauci are god and infallible.

I had the common cold that the media is calling Covid and it was just a cold. Runny nose, aches and pains, slight cough. I will not get a vaccine.

If it mutates and I get it again, it will be the same. Just like any other corona virus.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Status
Not open for further replies.