Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
hey HAVE claimed that it reduces the chance of transmission by blocking large droplets. That's it.
and EVERY study shows that they don't work to "slow reduce the spread". Nowhere did I suggest that the CDC claimed masks prevented Covid. You inserted that yourself.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
and EVERY study shows that they don't work to "slow the spread". Nowhere did I suggest that the CDC claimed masks prevented Covid. You inserted that yourself.
No accredited institution would make a causal conclusion like that. I don't even have to look that up to know that you're full of it.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
My company puts back hundreds of millions of dollars into our community every year. Part of our charter actually. We spend huge sums in health related research too (all self-funded, no conflicts) that you have benefited from.
Sounds interesting like to know more about this organization..thanks

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I know this is not scientific but for months we were having record number of new cases and everwhere I went 99.9% of people were wearing masks.

If the masks work we should have seen a reduction after 2 to 3 weeks. That didn't happen.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am a physical therapist with a sound base of medicine and science. My personal opinion on the COVID19 vaccine is 99.8% of the people who get it survive. IMO the vaccines were rushed through. I'm healthy and have zero comorbidity risks. I'm going to sit back and let everyone who wants the vaccine now BETA test it and decide later if I will take it. Better the devil I know than the one I don't.
How many billion people do you need to see vaccinated before you consider it to be ā€safeā€?

F741CDB6-5B96-4D35-A959-A690924C54EA.jpeg

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is not scientific but for months we were having record number of new cases and everwhere I went 99.9% of people were wearing masks.

If the masks work we should have seen a reduction after 2 to 3 weeks. That didn't happen.
Not when you have people ignoring mask and social distancing in the door, outdoors, and other places where it was not being enforced.

Not only that, we DID have slows in number of cases and then spikes after major holidays and community events. By that same logic, if masks were not helping, we would never have seen any fall in number of cases and hospitalizations throughout this pandemic.

Funny thing about community spread is that it is logarithmic, not linear.

93coupe/stroked

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 ecoboost base auto metalic
As a 65 year old healthy person. They can give my shot to a sickly person! Never had the flu, no colds, don't catch the lastest bug floating around. Don't wear a mask.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
As a 65 year old healthy person. They can give my shot to a sickly person! Never had the flu, no colds, don't catch the lastest bug floating around. Don't wear a mask.
A friend of mine is close to you... five years younger. Same way of thinking. Even the extended family did not seem to care. Made it a LONG time...

Until it ripped through his sister's family... out of seven people, three hospitalized, and one died (someone younger than him).

It was sad... one is still having after effects four weeks later. Kids bounced back like nothing...

He now wears his mask and stopped talking sht.

The bright side is: one out of seven ain't bad.... unless it is you....

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
How many billion people do you need to see vaccinated before you consider it to be ā€safeā€?

F741CDB6-5B96-4D35-A959-A690924C54EA.jpeg
Not the number of people... but the time. Some want to wait a bit before taking it.

I honestly can understand the people who are simply saying "I want to wait to ensure it is safe".

I don't get the "it's a conspiracy" people. Or the jackasses running around bubbling off about youtube and quoting certain CDC papers they can barely read, let alone understand.

Last edited:

Sponsored

93coupe/stroked

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
A friend of mine is close to you... five years younger. Same way of thinking. Even the extended family did not seem to care. Made it a LONG time...

Until it ripped through his sister's family... out of seven people, three hospitalized, and one died (someone younger than him).

It was sad... one is still having after effects four weeks later. Kids bounced back like nothing...

He now wears his mask and stopped talking sht.

The bright side is: one out of seven ain't bad.... unless it is you....
Lol! Keep you business to yourself! I didn't ask for your opinon.šŸ˜Ž

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
My company puts back hundreds of millions of dollars into our community every year. Part of our charter actually. We spend huge sums in health related research too (all self-funded, no conflicts) that you have benefited from.
Hello; So a non-profit has hundreds of millions extra every year. Interesting. So you are not exactly like the doctors who donate their services for no pay at the RAM clinics.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; the way I recall part the mask bit was early on Dr. Fauchi told us in the general public we did not need to wear a mask at all. Maybe even said that our wearing a mask might hurt. Then much later on he admitted that was not the truth. That he had said such because the masks supply was low and the medical people needed them worse than we did. Treated us like small children and felt it was OK to tell a lie on national TV. There have been other such things which did not fall into the category of acting on new information. It is one thing to revise on new data, but such is not what ruined his cred.

I was busy on a different forum in a different web site at that time and told my friends then he was full of it. This was before they finally let it be known the virus had an airborne component and was not just droplets.

Last edited:

93coupe/stroked

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
It's a forum.... you got it anyway. Maybe that won't be all you get
Yep it's aforum! I do know how forums work!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.