Not open for further replies.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
I assume you are referring to CJjon? It is just easier to put him on ignore. He has one point. The CDC and Fauci are god and infallible.

I had the common cold that the media is calling Covid and it was just a cold. Runny nose, aches and pains, slight cough. I will not get a vaccine.

If it mutates and I get it again, it will be the same. Just like any other corona virus.
Good thing you aren't in charge of public health safety.

I have never gotten any form of hepatitis, or malaria, or dengue fever. Therefore they must not exist based on my narrow worldview and almighty personal anecdotes.

See the problem with that sort of thinking?
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
What are you talking about?

I had Covid 19 tested and confirmed. It was nothing more than a common cold, like it is for 99% of people who get it.

But according to you I think it doesn't exist?

Quit projecting.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)

I had Covid 19 tested and confirmed. It was nothing more than a common cold, like it is for 99% of people who get it.

Quit projecting.
Bahaha I see the example went over your head. No worries my friend. I understand. You are a very brave young man.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
I assume you are referring to CJjon? It is just easier to put him on ignore. He has one point. The CDC and Fauci are god and infallible.

I had the common cold that the media is calling Covid and it was just a cold. Runny nose, aches and pains, slight cough. I will not get a vaccine.

If it mutates and I get it again, it will be the same. Just like any other corona virus.
Sure covid 19 is nothing more than a regular flu, that why the extra 300.000 deaths of last year ( compared to previous historical data) must either be a conspiracy or a extraordinary virulent flu... hold on, in this case it’s not a “regular” flu 😷

Last edited:

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)

I'll reword it so it matches your comment exactly. Don't want to confuse you...

I have never gotten any form of hepatitis, or malaria, or dengue fever. Therefore they must not be as serious as the media reports - based on my narrow worldview and almighty personal anecdotes.

Sponsored

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
I'm not alone with this frustrating lockdown. :puke:
Another b
Snort! Says the person that talks about wet dreams.

OK buddy, OK.
All the

I have never gotten any form of hepatitis, or malaria, or dengue fever. Therefore they must not exist based on my narrow worldview and almighty personal anecdotes.

But this (thing)person is ? Wtf!!!

Screenshot_20210324-134959_Google.jpg

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

Quit projecting.
Wow...I'm on ignore, but still worth replying to. The idea that covid is nothing more than a common cold is either moronic or morally reprehensible.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
You are a very brave young man.
I wish I was young. Errr no I'm glad I'm in my 60's I hate what is happening to my Country and what we are saddling our future generations with.

I just read an article that said universities are having segregated graduations. This is progress? I think not.

Mask up you might save grandmas life.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Another b
All the
But this (thing)person is ? Wtf!!!
Gives me joy knowing your caregivers let you play with a laptop every day.

Sponsored

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
I wish I was young. Errr no I'm glad I'm in my 60's I hate what is happening to my Country and what we are saddling our future generations with.

I just read an article that said universities are having segregated graduations. This is progress? I think not.

Mask up you might save grandmas life.
This thread has it all right down to transphobia.

Fascinating.
Don't judge me because I am scared of monsters

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Wow...I'm on ignore, but still worth replying to. The idea that covid is nothing more than a common cold is either moronic or morally reprehensible.
For that individual to put you on Ignore - essentially the highest honor on this forum. Remember to thank your family and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.