Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; There is much you write that I can agree with. I might go along with more but have not done the research. I just do not have reliable enough information to know. That we have been getting mixed messages for well over a year is correct.

That I have less confidence in the medical leadership at top levels is for sure. They did this to themselves. As I stated in a previous post others cannot take away trust from a person. That person has to do things to lose the trust. Such has happened. I nor anyone else in the general public wanted the medical establishment to do some of the things they have done.

I do hope those in the labs building the vaccines had a good ethical standards and did their best to make a good vaccine. Even if such is so, they cannot know for sure about the long term effects of a new medication. I am old and more at risk from the virus. I am old and have less future to lose if the vaccine is a bad choice. I took the vaccine risk partly because of those reasons.
Another reason I decided to take the vaccine is because it is not clear to me I could get the best course of clinical treatment. Too many power play agendas in effect currently.
On top of those concern is another thing I saw a few months back. That was the hospital bill a Covid19 patient received. If the vaccine works and there are not serious side effects I am good. If the vaccine turns out to have some side effects, I hope they will not be too bad. I took a chance.

I still contend it is not a good plan to subject an entire population to a new drug or vaccine. That some will not be taking the shots may be a safety valve for the species. The fact that a large number who are infected have very mild cases and that the survival rate for those not yet old is very high is additional incentive to at least wait a while longer to try the vaccine.

I also agree with your estimation some of the clinical medications and procedures have a good chance to prove to be effective in time.

So I can follow and support some of your points.
Like the blind leading the blind.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Your game has been exposed yet you keep on. Many of us have seen thru your ploys.
Ploys to what end? Again, take exception to what I say not how I say it. People here spout off all kinds of wacky thoughts and demand equal credence. You and your ilk are the ones making extraordinary claims that boarder on conspiracy theory. What little “evidence“ is given is quickly discredited often by information in those same references.

Game indeed.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet Jesus...
If you did your research you’d already know at least one of the reasons why India’s numbers are shrinking in certain regions.
Hint: Look into the type of tests being used in various regions.

Link to testing protocols:
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/why-official-covid-19-numbers-are-misleading-2329668

The two regions you cited rank as worst and fifth worst according to my source. Some might call that cherry-picking the data to suit a narrative.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Look into the type of tests being used in various regions.
This is the reason many of us don't believe anything being reported.

Too many result oriented studies. Who knows what is fact or fiction.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
just an observation from this and similar threads.
The death count from covid is highly disputed by many because they claim any death after a positive covid test or suspected of having a covid infection is counted in the total covid deaths - argument being if they got hit by a car after positive covid test they got counted in the death figure but what's that got to do with covid?. Hence folks disagree how bad if at all the fatality rate is.

which leads nicely onto

Someone gets the vaccine and has a blood clot later, the same people then claim ooo its the vaccine what done it 100%. Despite the fact that statistically over the same number of people given the vaccine (jab :crackup: ) versus those you never went near, you'd have a similar number of blood clot occurrences and potentially far more covid deaths. See above point.

So in summary, folks twist everything to suit their own denials. Now if the medical experts on this thread can sort out the world by the weekend that'd be grand. Thank you.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
total flat-earther, science denier, quack, and anti-vaxxer, obviously.

Chief physician and professor PĂĄl Andre Holme told Norwegian papers on Thursday, just hours before the EMA was set to release the findings of its promised "safety review" (ed. which was conducted even more hastily than the initial vaccine studies), that he has a new theory about what caused the reactions in the health workers, and unfortunately, per Holme, the AstraZeneca jab acted as the trigger.
He has lead the work to find out why three health workers under the age of 50 were hospitalized with serious blood clots and low levels of blood platelets after having taken the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine. One of the health workers died on Monday.
"Our theory that this is a powerful immune response which most likely was caused by the vaccine has been found. In collaboration with experts in the field from the University Hospital of North Norway HF, we have found specific antibodies against blood platelets that can cause these reactions, and which we know from other fields of medicine, but then with medical drugs as the cause of the reaction," the chief physician explains to VG.
Proof? Not yet. A waving yellow flag that maybe we should check on this some more before putting masses of the public at risk? Seems sensible to me... Still think the over 20 countries (each with their own panel of medical experts advising the decision makers) that have suspended it are kooks?

Ok, ok 25/10m isn't high odds to be certain. but it's only 9x as problematic as the Flu vaccine is. Nothing to worry about...

Anyway, https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/20-countries-suspend-astrazeneca-vaccine/ has a quick summary and points to source material from the various countries and their rationale.

Last edited:

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Can anyone offer their opinion on the "Janssen" vaccine ? Compared to J&J , Moderna or Pfizer etc.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can anyone offer their opinion on the "Janssen" vaccine ? Compared to J&J , Moderna or Pfizer etc.
Get whatever you can. I would go with Janssen if it were me - only one jab.

In terms of keeping you out of the hospital and alive, they all are fine.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
In terms of keeping you out of the hospital and alive, they all are fine.
and yet the Emergency Use Authorization filings said nothing of the sort.
Here I'll even link the document for you so you can read it for yourself.

The Efficacy test just showed that out of the candidates who managed to stay clean for the entire 28 days (2 shots+7days) and subsequently observed for a maximum of 80 days after, that 1% of the saline group caught (PCR+1 symptom) Covid, and 0.04% of the "vax"d group did too.

They didn't bother to publish the histogram of the post-stab observations, only saying "median of 2 months". That's a yellow flag.

What is tangentially interesting is the big increase (3x-5x) reporting fever, mod/severe muscle and joint pain, experienced right after the 2nd dose as compared to the first jab.

Israel's observational data (longer duration than this paper, millions of jabs, vs 19,000) is showing it's only around half, not 1/20 though. That's a GIGANTIC miss.

You'll note there was NO/NADA/ZILCH discussion of severity of symptoms, disease progression, nor eventual outcome be it healthy, lingering side-effects, or death for either group. I mean wasn't that the WHOLE DAMN POINT of the exercise? Sure case reduction in absolute terms is useful but if the prognosis of injury/death is no different than the saline group, what are you going to do about the unlucky souls (0.05%) who are still headed for death?

No that doesn't mean it's not a useful pursuit but for all that effort, it doesn't seem they accomplished a whole hell of a lot. Now if they could show that "vax"d people who still catch it have vastly faster recovery times or much milder symptoms, and also vis-a-vis the other drugs being used for prevention or treatment, that would helpful and interesting. But I'm not aware of any studies launched (yet) to look at it. Come on NIH/CDC you've got the man power and the money, why aren't you jumping all over this? I have a sneaking suspicion the Establishment is not going to like the answers.

Sure, it's just "boilerplate" but as a patient have you been told this by the nurse about to stick you?
Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, and other hypersensitivity reactions (e.g., rash, pruritus, urticaria, angioedema) have been reported following administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine during mass vaccination outside of clinical trials. Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and yet the Emergency Use Authorization filings said nothing of the sort.
Huh? I have no idea if that is true, but so what? The studies have shown they work great at keeping you alive and not severely sick. That is what the EUA was based on.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
total flat-earther, science denier, quack, and anti-vaxxer, obviously.

Proof? Not yet. A waving yellow flag that maybe we should check on this some more before putting masses of the public at risk? Seems sensible to me... Still think the over 20 countries (each with their own panel of medical experts advising the decision makers) that have suspended it are kooks?

Ok, ok 25/10m isn't high odds to be certain. but it's only 9x as problematic as the Flu vaccine is. Nothing to worry about...

Anyway, https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/20-countries-suspend-astrazeneca-vaccine/ has a quick summary and points to source material from the various countries and their rationale.
Can you tell us what this means? Maybe it is the translation...

"Our theory that this is a powerful immune response which most likely was caused by the vaccine has been found. In collaboration with experts in the field from the University Hospital of North Norway HF, we have found specific antibodies against blood platelets that can cause these reactions, and which we know from other fields of medicine, but then with medical drugs as the cause of the reaction," the chief physician explains to VG.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I see that CJJon is still being critical of those who even slightly disagree with his "everyone must take the vaccine" stance. I do not know why he is so strident about rejecting even reasonable questions. There are valid reason for some not taking the vaccine now.
I think he no longer has a credible stance. I refer to posts #682, #685 and #687 in this thread as evidence. There are a number of other posts which are relevant but these three should be enough.
I had contended those who survived the covid19 infection naturally without medical help should have built up a natural immunity to the virus. A natural immunity of the sort people have gotten after such an infection for immense lengths of time. I also contended that natural immunity should give protection to those survivors which should mean they can skip the new vaccine. You may be aware of how he has strongly railed against this notion.
It took a long time but I finally got him to go on record. See post #682. He stated that "NO" survivors do not have a natural immunity. In post # 685 I posted three links which refute this clearly. Even one from the NIH which states the natural antibodies can last up to eight months.

CJJon even came back again in post #687 still claiming the survivors do not have immunity. He included a link. In his own link it stated the antibodies can last 60 days in survivors.

I do not know why he is so strident about his stance in the face of contrary evidence. I do not think he will ever allow for a different point of view, since he continues to this day with the same sort of comments.

In a real sense I do not have a dog in this fight. Get the vaccine if you want. Do not take my word for it, but I do think those who have had the infection and recovered on their own do not need to get the current vaccine. This follows many decades of my understanding about the human immune system. I am not an expert nor a medical person. I was a Biology teacher and some of the stuff about everyone taking the vaccine just has not made sense to me. But do not take my point of view as the gospel on the subject. If you have doubts talk to a trusted doctor or do your own research or just take the vaccine. You are a survivor of the infection and have more experience about what you may face.

I had hoped for some reasonable discussion about ideas which came to me after having a strong reaction to the second injection of the Moderna vaccine. What I got was being called names and a being told to shut up and not question your betters attitude from several. I still welcome a discussion on the points I tried to make if anyone cares to do so.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.