Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats! Let us know how the car is!

neozeric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem
Picked mine up last night. GT Premium. Leather was perfect. No brake squealing. It was a little dirty inside (requested no detailing, just hose it off), had 26 miles on it??? There are two minor panel / alignment issues. The passenger side rear quarter panel where it meets the rear bumper. Simple enough to fix today. The other is the trunk black plastic part it up on the right side. About 1/4 inch more than the left. I will post pictures later. Minor things that I can fix myself today. Ordered 12/23 and all the frustration is gone. it is worth it, if you can. The dealer went out of his way to send a driver to pick the car up from the rail yard 20 miles away or it would still be sitting there most likely until this weekend. So all in all a great delivery experience. Filled it up and got my EAA rebate :) I hope everyone else has a great week!

Waiting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 LX Mustang, 2001 Bullitt, 2004 Mustang GT
Car Arrived Last night, Alignment looked good. Hubby will inspect it more Today, I will pick it up Friday. They are having my windows tinted for me...With all the Bad Luck I've had getting this here I Chose GOOD FRIDAY for the pick up Day. Blessed day !

JoeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Not everyone has their car...... Showing " In Transit" with delivery date of 4/11/15. I've let this car go and ordered me a new one, but I'm still tracking it.

Sponsored

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
Picked mine up tonight. Everything looked good except the hood is just a fraction off (diff sized gap across the front) but not enough to bother me. So glad the wait is finally over.

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
So, mine finally came in on Monday. Been so busy driving her and getting used to the manual trans (my first manual) that I'm just now back on this site. Wow! This car is amazing! Many great days ahead! :hail: Here's some of my initial thoughts:

Panel alignment/Exterior:
I'll check in more detail this weekend, but everything looks good so far. The trunk alignment looks decent and I haven't noticed any other body panels that look misaligned. Paint is beautiful, can't stop staring at it when I walk to/from her.

Performance:
Definitely slams you back in the seat when you get on it! Amazing! I'm coming from a Pontiac G6 with a V6, so the difference is ridiculous. Very strong motor and keeps pulling as RPMs increase. Having recently driven a 2015 automatic C7 Vette, I can say that the difference in the seat of the pants feeling isn't super large. Definitely a difference, but I'm very impressed with the Mustang.

Shifting:
Definitely getting used to the manual, but each day gets easier. I do get thuds often, especially when I'm at a stop light and go from neutral to 1st. Kinda weird, but I've heard a lot of other members have this issue as well.

Interior:
Everything is great with the seat leather. I've got 68B Red Line and it doesn't appear loose at all. The only imperfection I've noticed is that there is a plastic cover missing from inside the driver's side interior door handle. I'll post a pic later to show.
IMG_2781.jpg
IMG_2782.jpg
IMG_2783.jpg

numnumm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi guys,

So my dad had ordered a Oxford White Mustang Premium GT w/ PP & enhanced security. He used to work at a dealership so he went ahead and called the fleet manager. She then took our order and a couple of weeks went by.
Emailed her and she says no VIN yet. We emailed her a second time 2 weeks ago seeing if she had a vin but she replied with, "No, but the mustang is in production right now."
Before I make the phone call, has anyone been through this? Should I just touch it out and then get the call saying the car is there? My dad explained she's usually always busy anyways so she probably overlooked to see if we had a VIN.
If it makes any difference, I'm out in AK, so maybe its in transit?
I'm usually patient but I just like to know where the car is at this stage.

Thanks

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Congrats, dsp4848!

We have great taste, your pics might hold me over until my copy of your car finally gets here. :D

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Hi guys,

So my dad had ordered a Oxford White Mustang Premium GT w/ PP & enhanced security. He used to work at a dealership so he went ahead and called the fleet manager. She then took our order and a couple of weeks went by.
Emailed her and she says no VIN yet. We emailed her a second time 2 weeks ago seeing if she had a vin but she replied with, "No, but the mustang is in production right now."
Before I make the phone call, has anyone been through this? Should I just touch it out and then get the call saying the car is there? My dad explained she's usually always busy anyways so she probably overlooked to see if we had a VIN.
If it makes any difference, I'm out in AK, so maybe its in transit?
I'm usually patient but I just like to know where the car is at this stage.

Thanks
If she says the car is being built, but has no VIN, she's either an idiot or she's lying to you. Get the VIN and you can find out for yourself what the status of the car is. (or if you have your order number from any of your paperwork)
Sponsored

Last edited: