Sponsored

Build Week 2/9/15

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
They would not tell me if they were checking the other issues. Just said there is a team working on getting the heat shields installed.
Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford is throwing in the premium maintenance package. Which I know some people wouldn't care for. but a service that is thrown in for over a month delay on a car is ok with me. My dealer is a Roush certified dealer. So I feel a little more comfortable about having this tech team work on my car. If needed

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
.My dealer is a Roush certified dealer. So I feel a little more comfortable about having this tech team work on my car. If needed
Can't say that a Roush dealer is any better than the others. I had one that used some generic brand oil filter on my truck that I couldn't even cross reference PN to the correct size. Hopefully your dealership is better.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't say that a Roush dealer is any better than the others. I had one that used some generic brand oil filter on my truck that I couldn't even cross reference PN to the correct size. Hopefully your dealership is better.
Sh--t i do know how you feel. The Chevy dealership did that to my truck, but also didn't put it on right and had screwed up all the threads! Of course they denied doing it. This was a super truck dealership to haha. I figured I would still do my own oil changes. But I really want to see if I can take the value of that maintenance package and use that towards the price of the car.

Sponsored

Mako_254

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot GT Prem Convertible 50th A6 3.55
Ruby Red

Picked up ours last night, couldn't find anything wrong with it. Ecoboost, automatic, redline seats, every option except PP. Love it!

Very Nice! Congrats!

OP
OP

Jake 87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Checked with Jeff today and my car really is In Transit! Moving through Indiana right now and my EDD is 03/18. Hoping to beat that by a couple days if I'm lucky! I can see the light...:cheers:

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Mine is in my state on its way to my city :) any day now

[edit] picking her up tomorrow!

Last edited:

Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Goody...my convertible gets to sit for another two weeks (again for the fourth time). It's never gotten to Transit. Just past the last EDD...waiting for the EDD to jump another two weeks, I wonder if they will be able to find it over there in the corner covered in spider webs and dust? As other early Feb builds get transported and delivered and my car just sits "awaiting" transport, I am coming to think that it is one of the multiple problem cars. I am getting to the point that if I find anything significantly wrong at delivery I will not wait for a dealer fix but just cancel the order and wait for the 2016s.

Last edited:

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Finally took delivery today!! The wait is over!!

Perfect body panel alignment. No odd gaps, everything looks and feels awesome at this point.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford is giving a $2,000 incentive for 2015 Focus and $3,000 on 2015 Fusions. I will lucky if the Spring $500 cash back is still available when my car arrives (in a couple of months...38 days still in 'hold').

01Moch1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
01 GT Convertible 66 coupe 07 F150 12 V6 Camry
Ford is giving a $2,000 incentive for 2015 Focus and $3,000 on 2015 Fusions. I will lucky if the Spring $500 cash back is still available when my car arrives (in a couple of months...38 days still in 'hold').
You should have locked the $500 rebate in at your time of order. All the dealers I talked to said that I was guaranteed the $500 rebate but if there was a better rebate at the time of delivery I would get that. Should apply to you as well.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well...I hit another ZERO days to delivery AGAIN (fourth time)...and my convertible is still 'awaiting shipment', much less in transport. I love COTUS' accuracy!

Update: COTUS no longer giving me an EDD...just blank since late last week.
Sponsored

Last edited: