SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 Mustang GT
Hey all,

Just thought I'd start a thread to give people a place to talk about our orders. Currently my build date is September 28. I ordered on the 8th of September, so I think orders are starting to really roll. However, my Estimated Delivery Date is October 28th. Is this normal to have almost a month for it to ship? I thought the standard was 2-3 weeks. Anywho, I can't complain. They're almost here!

Sean
Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
I ordered around the same time, dealer gave me a build date of 28SEP. Waiting on Deysha to confirm the build date is still good. Has your sticker went active yet? Anything on ETIS?

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
How did you get your build week already? I ordered same day as you on September 8th and Deysha only sent me a VIN.

OP
OP

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Well, I'd like to preface this by saying that my build date is probably very tentative.

My window sticker went active this morning and the blend date at the top is next Monday (the 28th). This probably just means the entire week from Monday to Friday next week. Also, Cotus hasn't worked for me at all. CompO5.sl0w, she'll probably get to you soon. She messaged me yesterday. She's just getting over the hump of the initial order back-up and is doing an amazing job.

I have no idea, MultiMediaWill. I would imagine yours is likely to be done the same week, but Deysha just hasn't gotten you the message yet.

Sean

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
Well, I'd like to preface this by saying that my build date is probably very tentative.

My window sticker went active this morning and the blend date at the top is next Monday (the 28th). This probably just means the entire week from Monday to Friday next week. Also, Cotus hasn't worked for me at all. CompO5.sl0w, she'll probably get to you soon. She messaged me yesterday. She's just getting over the hump of the initial order back-up and is doing an amazing job.

I have no idea, MultiMediaWill. I would imagine yours is likely to be done the same week, but Deysha just hasn't gotten you the message yet.

Sean
Damn, hopefully my sticker will go active soon. It may have been pushed forward a week for whatever reason.

Sponsored

67Mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe 2016 Mustang GT Prem
How did you get your build week already? I ordered same day as you on September 8th and Deysha only sent me a VIN.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered 9/4, received VIN 9/18.. Nothing after that.

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Hey all,

Just thought I'd start a thread to give people a place to talk about our orders. Currently my build date is September 28. I ordered on the 8th of September, so I think orders are starting to really roll. However, my Estimated Delivery Date is October 28th. Is this normal to have almost a month for it to ship? I thought the standard was 2-3 weeks. Anywho, I can't complain. They're almost here!

Sean
Thanks. I just looked! Sticker is live! Build week, 28th!!!!

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 9/4, received VIN 9/18.. Nothing after that.
You're closer to me as I ordered on 9/3, received my VIN on 9/11. Nothing since then. Retail, Priority 10.

Sponsored

5OSONIC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB CS
I ordered on August 7, and I still ONLY have a VIN. Nothing else. T_T.

OP
OP

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on August 7, and I still ONLY have a VIN. Nothing else. T_T.
I would have your dealer talk to the regional manager to bump your order to Priority 1, because that's a little ridiculous. Has Deysha been in contact with you? Also, it could just be a situation where you're just not being informed, but your car is done/on the way.

Sean

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
Deysha responded to me a few minutes ago to let me know my car was entering the plant today, and Estimated delivery of 10/16! She said my window sticker should be live on Thursday. Weird my car would be in the plant before window sticker right lol?

67Mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe 2016 Mustang GT Prem
Deysha responded to me a few minutes ago to let me know my car was entering the plant today, and Estimated delivery of 10/16! She said my window sticker should be live on Thursday. Weird my car would be in the plant before window sticker right lol?
Awesome! Deysha got back to me and let me know that I don't have a scheduled build date or ETA yet and to check back in a week. Hope to be in your position soon :D
Sponsored