Sponsored

Breaking necks/compliments

RushGotti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Started off unintentionally breaking this guy's neck earlier, but then of course I had to have a little bit more fun afterwards after feeling so good. I muted myself btw, and the mic sucks really bad IMHO on this dash cam, so may not want to have headphones turned up too high.

What dash cam is that?
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
I've had my car a week. I've already been told by two guys that it looks like a Ferrari, and one said it is the best looking car he ever seen. The amount of attention it gets is staggering.
switched from gtpp in Dib to race red ecopp and now get twice the looks and compliments

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Was at Arby's eating lunch yesterday and as I was finishing/throwing away the trash, an older couple in a Lexus (don't know the model as I'm only familiar with the "cool" Lexus's but it was the big luxury sedan) parks next to me, gets out, and is checking out the Mustang....inside and out. So I as approach I ask so what do you think and they go on to say how beautiful it is as they're asking me a ton of questions about it. Thought it was pretty cool as they were probably in their 70's and probably could afford a Lexus RC-F.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
^True beauty can be appreciated by all ages. And the aged rich have surrounded themselves with beautiful art and objects throughout the ages. The S550 Mustang's lines are very classic and even "artful". That elderly couple were admiring your "rolling art"... No less than a piece of art in an art gallery. Just saying...

Sponsored

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got 2 compliments for my Stanginator
Front Grillforum.jpg

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
I was getting bags out of my trunk for the super market and I hear, "what year is that?" I turned around to see an old timer and his 30 something son. I told them is was a 15 and the son tells me he is not a Ford guy at all but that I had one of the best looking cars he's seen in years....We walk in together and the old timer tells me about a Vette he used to drive and the grin he always had on his face back in the day. Then he points out that he was grinning again just by looking at the my car....

Sponsored

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors
Stopped in Taco Bell tonight to get some grub. There was a table of young boys in the 5-9 year old range talking about my car. They were trying to figure out what it was. I heard one say "It has a horse on it." Then one of the others says "I know what it is. It's a Lamborghini. It's cool." I was cracking up listening to them argue about it.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Stopped in Taco Bell tonight to get some grub. There was a table of young boys in the 5-9 year old range talking about my car. They were trying to figure out what it was. I heard one say "It has a horse on it." Then one of the others says "I know what it is. It's a Lamborghini. It's cool." I was cracking up listening to them argue about it.
LOL. Nice! :headbang:

Love making the kids happy with a little noise. Had a few of them run down to my garage in the apartment complex after I pulled in just to tell me they like the car.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Our Mustangs are always mistaken for cars costing thousands more. After leaving a meeting of friends and walking across a parking lot with a couple of them, two of them about to get in a big Mercedes yelled back at me, " So, when did you get the new Jag convertible?" I just shot back..."Couple months ago". Laughed all the way home.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The Jag reference I get to a degree but when someone compares it to a Ferrari or a Lambo I'm just :shrug::confused: A co-worker made a Ferrari reference to mine. I figure that he isn't much of a car guy or hasn't been around exotics.

We sure don't have Ferrari quality paint!

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
The Jag reference I get to a degree but when someone compares it to a Ferrari or a Lambo I'm just :shrug::confused: A co-worker made a Ferrari reference to mine. I figure that he isn't much of a car guy or hasn't been around exotics.

We sure don't have Ferrari quality paint!
Probably has to do with the horse. Non car people might not know the difference, but they are aware the horse is a popular emblem on nice, fast cars.
Sponsored