Unsolicited Compliments

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
It happens to me too sometimes. A month or 2 after I first moved to Maryland I went to McDonalds. The girl was like:

"That's a nice... Oh sh*t is that ghost!" (My license plate) Then invited me to a meet... Among other things.
Sponsored

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Yesterday while pumping gas an elderly gentleman complimented my '17 GT.

I responded with "The follies of youth"

He then came over and started telling my about owning 1967 Mustang coupe back in the day and and a 1954 Thunderbird before that. Had to sell his '67 when he got married...he said sadly.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
A few months back I was headed to a Suns game. My buddy riding with me points out a brand new 911 GT3 RS. We somehow ended up at the light in front of the stadium. A couple of guys in the crowd crossing the street in front of us asks us both to rev our cars separately. The crowd points to the stang as the winner. My friend till this day can't believe we took the crowd favorite trophy.

Now I try to drive down that spot at night because the buildings make the exhaust echo so nice.

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Had an old roommate come to town and stay at my place, he had never driven my car so I let him drive us to a food truck down the road. We ordered and got back into my car to wait because it was raining. Had the key in my pocket but went to passenger side so Kevin could also drive us home.

After about 5 minutes the guy from the food truck brought our food and handed it to Kevin through the driver's side window and goes "beautiful car man" to which Kevin said "thanks." I didn't say anything and after the window closed Kevin goes "ya I totally just acted like this car was mine" hahaha.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
For some reason people always tell me "try to keep it under 90" as a joke.

Is there some sort of secret society where they all suggest 90 is the number to keep it under?
Sponsored