Sponsored

Breaking necks/compliments

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
When I was getting my new tires installed, a guy asked the same question. "How much is this? $75,000?"

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A coworker popped off about me affording a $50k car. I laughed and said, "Not even close, I paid way less than that!" People can look on the internet for themselves, I don't get it. Everyone I talk to loves the color. Only a couple of questions about hp from guys, which I find interesting.
Sponsored

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
Everyone I talk to loves the color.
This. Regardless of the other things they ask about, everybody thinks the blue is mesmerizing. I wholeheartedly agree! :thumbsup:

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB
This. Regardless of the other things they ask about, everybody thinks the blue is mesmerizing. I wholeheartedly agree! :thumbsup:
Yep. Doesn't even matter if they are into cars. Tons of people love the DIB.

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors
Always get compliments in my DIB.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Funny seeing other posts posted today about people making comments about price. Just this morning at the hair salon, the lady cutting my hair had repeatedly complimented my car and then said..."I hope to own a $50,000 car someday". :crazy: I was like yeah me too :lol: Not even close honey.

Sponsored

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB
Funny seeing other posts posted today about people making comments about price. Just this morning at the hair salon, the lady cutting my hair had repeatedly complimented my car and then said..."I hope to own a $50,000 car someday". :crazy: I was like yeah me too :lol: Not even close honey.
I always think it's funny how people think my Mustang is more expensive than my fully built Jeep. It's closer to half the money I have in the Jeep.

I guess now that it's warming up and people are thinking of buying sports cars, they are judging the price by how they look. With the Aston Martin styling hints giving it a little bit of an exotic look, I think they look like a much more expensive car than they are.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Stopped with my son to pick up some Sushi yesterday, and as we were parking a couple of guys that were dressed in heavy work clothes were walking out. They both gave a good look, but one of the two stopped in his tracks and was slowly shaking his head. As I got out, he was saying "Whoa man, that is one sweet car!" I said thanks, and we went in, but he was looking as he went by and stopped to look at the back. They stood over by there car looking at mine for about 5 minutes chatting about it. Still feels strange to me having a car that attracts this kind of attention. Agree with the others that the DIB gets a ton of compliments on both our Fusion and our Mustang!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
"I hope to own a $50,000 car someday". :crazy: I was like yeah me too :lol: Not even close honey.
Indeed. It's the Ashton styling cues. :ford:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Was out and about with the wife today, washed the car at a place this morning and while I was detailing it- this nice guy comes up and compliments my car. He has a 15 GT in Mag Gray so we talk about the color. I told him I have a V6 and got no " you should've bought a V8" comments. We talked for awhile about cars and Mustangs, then I finished detailing the car. I gave him our url and told him to come on here and join up. I hope he does. Then I'm over by FDR's House in Hyde Park and we're walking away from the car when I guy comes up and says " that's a pretty fucking car!" Lol I thanked him and went inside. I love the compliments I'm getting and I see people constantly checking the car out today so it's a nice feeling :)

Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Was pumping gas last saturday, when a guy came up as I was pulling out of a pump. Told me he has a camaro and a hellcat, both with borla s system, and they don't sound as good as my mustang! Wish I had pulled his comment off my dash cam, but I procrastinated.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I usually drive at night but I stopped at a red light and this cute girl almost broke her neck looking at me.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
For some crazy reason, I have had 4 or 5 people in the last 6 months mistake my poor little Cyclone Pony convertible to be a Jaguar convertible...I LMAO ever time it happens!

Stevem627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP AT
Passed a Lamborghini Gallardo this morning going to work. He was caught in some traffic and made sure to get through traffic to pull beside my Competion Orange PP Ecoboost to give me a big thumbs up. Made my day before he blasted on.

Last edited:

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Dinner and a movie with the wife tonight and right as I sat down a guy walked by our table and said "that's a badass car man." I'm guessing he was the guy right behind me when I was parking. Pretty random, but cool.
Sponsored