Borla Resonator

ZachS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have the FRPP Touring Cat back and will be installing cat less long tubes next week. I’m super happy with the current sound and volume level, and don’t want it to be obnoxious with the headers. My question is if the Borla Resonator 60561 will fit my cat back in place of the X-pipe.
Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
You’ll probably need some extension pipe added after the resonator and for info the inlets are 2 1/4” and outlets are 2 1/2”. It’s an internal baffled H pipe design so the tone stays deep. Helps for cold startup reduced sound but isn’t really any help for wot. I run it with my catless Kooks headers and Roush Borla quad axle back. I’ve tried various other resonators configurations and it’s my favorite.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
I have the FRPP Touring Cat back and will be installing cat less long tubes next week. I’m super happy with the current sound and volume level, and don’t want it to be obnoxious with the headers. My question is if the Borla Resonator 60561 will fit my cat back in place of the X-pipe.
Yes. Direct fit.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
it will be but i'd just add some 12" resonators in the x, the resonator takes too much out.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
OP
OP
ZachS

ZachS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name