Every Time somebody says straight pipe reminds me of this:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I won't lie, muffler deletes with stock resonator isn't a horrible setup on these cars. You won't have any tone in high RPM and it will be dumb loud and drone a lot, but everything below 5k is rowdy and crisp. You'll eventually get tired of it though.

I went to a MBRP Street stainless catback and it's much better overall. Still not the greatest for high RPM tone (Corsa and AWE are king here), but it has all of the character I liked of the deletes, but none of the drone and ear rape.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
If you want a straight pipe exhaust system that won't get you a ticket, look at the Thermal R&D.

Absolutely love mine.
You got headers
I won't lie, muffler deletes with stock resonator isn't a horrible setup on these cars. You won't have any tone in high RPM and it will be dumb loud and drone a lot, but everything below 5k is rowdy and crisp. You'll eventually get tired of it though.

I went to a MBRP Street stainless catback and it's much better overall. Still not the greatest for high RPM tone (Corsa and AWE are king here), but it has all of the character I liked of the deletes, but none of the drone and ear rape.
Yeah corsa and awe are fantastic systems but that's why their 1800 and 1600 bucks and to me a outlaw axle back or straight pipes sounds better in my opinion

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone here heard the sound of the exhaust on a shelby super snake? Cause I would love to have the mufflers off them things cause they sound so dang good and pop and crackle a shit ton but I'm not sure they sell them mufflers

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
You got headers

Yeah corsa and awe are fantastic systems but that's why their 1800 and 1600 bucks and to me a outlaw axle back or straight pipes sounds better in my opinion
I don't know what world you live in bc it is not here. They sound like trash straight piped. If that is what u want go buy a 90's iroc.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I don't know what world you live in bc it is not here. They sound like trash straight piped. If that is what u want go buy a 90's iroc.
Well that's your opinion buddy and I got my opinion it's different than yours but that's fine

mattrubt12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Manual
You got headers

I originally had Outlaws with their x-pipe and the drone was beyond horrible. On the highway or even cruising around town i couldn't even hear my passenger. Switched to Corsa Xtremes and couldn't be happier. Yes they are more expensive but not as expensive as buying the outlaws and then regretting it and having to buy another exhaust system again. Hearing it in person and in the cabin is very different than a video.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
107% coyotes sound like complete obnoxious garbage when straight piped. At our track, no mufflers, no racing for coyotes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
The best exhaust is the one you like ...I’m stock with a steeda H pipe for now but I will be getting Borla s really soon

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
I've never understood asking for an opinion, then getting upset when people share their opinion with you.

ZM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

Can confirm mbrp street is a good start. Not very expensive but once paired with lth, you’re in for some pissed off neighbors 😂

n2ofusion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6M
I had MBRP street and didn’t like it. Loud at all the wrong times and mellow at WOT.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I had MBRP street and didn’t like it. Loud at all the wrong times and mellow at WOT.
Maybe you got a counterfeit one, lol. No idea how that was your experience. However, everyone's ears are different. Hopefully you find a system you love next time.
Sponsored