Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
I've never understood asking for an opinion, then getting upset when people share their opinion with you.
Yeah lmao sissy shit that why I aint throwing a Karen ass gasket lol
Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
I had a custom x-pipe made and the resonators and mufflers were deleted. It's 100% manageable for long trips or daily, lots of fun, and it saved about 75 lbs. It also has a lot of characteristics as a GT350 exhaust at high rpm. I haven't heard an exhaust I like more yet.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
My point is to keep the OEM axle back. H-pipe only.

Needs axle backs to complete the system, that will get him there . Had OEM AE, installed an X pipe .

In no time jerked them off, installed Roush axle backs ........

Robust, healthy, a don't FK with this car sound. There is a difference in sounding loud and sounding like a loud built Mustang .

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Y
I had a custom x-pipe made and the resonators and mufflers were deleted. It's 100% manageable for long trips or daily, lots of fun, and it saved about 75 lbs. It also has a lot of characteristics as a GT350 exhaust at high rpm. I haven't heard an exhaust I like more yet.
You got a video? I'd like to hear it lol

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Needs axle backs to complete the system, that will get him there . Had OEM AE, installed an X pipe .

In no time jerked them off, installed Roush axle backs ........

Robust, healthy, a don't FK with this car sound. There is a difference in sounding loud and sounding like a loud built Mustang .
I think the same way brother and also whatcha think about Flowmaster outlaw axle backs

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I think the same way brother and also whatcha think about Flowmaster outlaw axle backs
Honestly bro just go with corsa or borla. Get them from LP and use affirm and make 100$ payments for a year or 200$ a month for 6 months. Yeah other options are gonna sound great but once you hear a corsa or borla your gonna say crap I shoulda just coughed up the extra couple hundred.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
And clips of it? I’ve been thinking of moving away from my Magnaflow.
Honestly bro just go with corsa or borla. Get them from LP and use affirm and make 100$ payments for a year or 200$ a month for 6 months. Yeah other options are gonna sound great but once you hear a corsa or borla your gonna say crap I shoulda just coughed up the extra couple hundred.
I hear ya man just those are to high pitch for me I like deep low rumbling and raspy with pops and ALOT ALOT ALOT of volume

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I hear ya man just those are to high pitch for me I like deep low rumbling and raspy with pops and ALOT ALOT ALOT of volume
But the FM drone sooo badly and tone quality... as long as that is not a consideration.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
The pops won't happen unless you go catless or tuned which will destroy the cats in a year.
Deep, well on my ecoboost I did a muffler delete and removed the resonator and popped a flowmaster midpipe muffler in place and that made it a deep sounding 4cyl.
So maybe just go with a muffler delete first to see how you like it and move up from there

jag7885

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru WRX STI
If you want cheap and loud consider the Pypes X-Bomb exhaust. It will drone like the Flowmaster Outlaw. Keep the OEM exhaust just incase you need to put it back to stock.